disconnects when playing FIFA

rscaramelo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
I'm having some frustrating times trying to play FIFA online. I sometimes will get matched up with someone then boom, I'm disconnected. This wasn't just once it's every time. Sometimes the games start then I get bumped. I don't have any other games to compare to. I've tried changing the channel on the router.

thanks

RC

PS: Anyone else playing this game? I actually like it. I also have it on PS3 too, totally different.

Haven't played it - Eurogamer said it looked promising
and after reading what they had to say it looks not just promising but AWESOME!

Probably not that many people can relate, but I spent countless hours with my friends as a kid playing GOAL! while huddled around my amiga - its like kick off or sensible soccer and it is what eurogamer compared it to in their article (at least on the surface). This looks like TONS of fun and something I could really get into!

I hadn't heard about it before your post so THANKS ... but unfortunately I can't help with the disconnection. At least you'll get a bump.

finally...someone else with the same problem. i thought it was just a problem i was having with my wireless setup. i went through hours of countless setting combinations (security on/off, auto to manual setup, etc.) and hours of testing. the one thing that sort of worked was setting my wireless router to broadcast on a specific channel. i actually played 2 or 3 games without a disconnection...but then it started all over again.

i will keep trying and keep you posted.

bread's done
Back