• Army Of Two $40
  • More Xbox 360
Playstation 3
  • Monster Madness Battle For Suburbia $20
  • Haze $30
  • Two Worlds: Temptation $30
  • Singstar $30

I don't get it...

I mean, there's a huge thread at the top of the list here, page 1. It says "Walmart" in the title, where does your brain go, "Hmm... A + B = ... Dolphins!"

Ya know?

heh, the ironic part is he posted the slickdeals topic link, which already starts off by saying it was "ripped" from CAG.
lol

[quote name='wampa8jedi']lol, I love the fact that you're actually linking to the SD thread that stole the info from us ;)[/quote]

Well they did group the links so nicely together for me- filthy bastards.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']lol, I love the fact that you're actually linking to the SD thread that stole the info from us ;)[/quote]

Which ironically says that they ripped it from CAG. This is the problem with people today, they don't read a fucking thing. They just skim shit, pick out what looks good to them and move along. Details and consequences be damned.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Which ironically says that they ripped it from CAG. This is the problem with people today, they don't read a fucking thing. They just skim shit, pick out what looks good to them and move along. Details and consequences be damned.[/QUOTE]

Well you can't blame him too much - a few more years of seeing the way deals work (or don't) and he'll be good to go.

somebody needs to go over to slickdeals a post a message linking to this one. Then we can post another one on CAG linking that one.

[quote name='jrhawk42']somebody needs to go over to slickdeals a post a message linking to this one. Then we can post another one on CAG linking that one.[/QUOTE]

....A never ending vortex!....

how does wal-mart handle pre-orders? do they charge your card once you place the order even if the game has a month or so to come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back