Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice $24.99 shipped @ GameQuestDirect

[quote name='WilliamG']May as well buy it on Amazon for $29.99, since no free shipping here apparently?[/QUOTE]
Sadly, FS only for orders $25 or more.
Just thought I'd share it since ECA codes are down right now.

Its showing up as 24.99 with free shipping for me ...

The question is this website legit ?

Ive never heard of it

[quote name='dcm1602']Its showing up as 24.99 with free shipping for me ...

Ive never heard of it[/QUOTE]

someone always ask...

yes to legitamacy...

This actually includes free shipping. The free shipping is determined by the original price, not the price after the discount.

Yes, i have ordered games from them previously. They had very fast shipping.

$19.99 is my magic price point for this one, as I can't justify adding yet another game to my backlog. But its getting close, 5 more to go.

Updated
Thanks for the heads up.

If I hadn't already ordered Disgaea 3 from Amazon the other day as part of the B2G1 deal, I'd be all over this. That's a fantastic price for the game.

And yes, the website is very much legit. I've ordered from them many times in the past and I've always been happy with the results.

I actually got my new copy of Eternal Darkness for Gamecube from these guys a few years back, well after the release, for a sizable discount, plus not being able to find it used at the time. So yes, reliable site.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']it shows $29.99 on my screen.....meh[/QUOTE]

Also shows up as 29.99

Sorry, the coupon code you entered does not exist. Maybe you have to be logged in?

[quote name='WilliamG']May as well buy it on Amazon for $29.99, since no free shipping here apparently?[/QUOTE]
Yea I agree, I have no experience with gamequestdirect, I might as well go with amazon, just my thoughts.

[quote name='deangrazy']Yea I agree, I have no experience with gamequestdirect, I might as well go with amazon, just my thoughts.[/QUOTE]

Did you bother to read through the rest of the thread? Like the parts that said that it's actually five dollars cheaper than Amazon, and that people have had great experiences ordering through GQD? I'm just confused by your post.

bread's done
Back