Disgaea 4 NISA 4/21/11 Update *Infos/Pics on the 9 figurines* Price/Reminder Links

popaloo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
NISA's pre-order Email Reminder
"Dear valued customer,

You recently signed up for a Preorder Reminder for Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, which we thank you for! Due to a larger than expected number of reminders submitted, we began to worry that we may not be ordering enough of the figures and we also decided to offer a Standard Edition for customers more interested in saving a buck than bonus contents. If you could please resubmit your preorder reminder on the edition of Disgaea 4 you're most interested in purchasing, it would me much appreciated. Doing so will also help ensure that we order enough figures and standard copies to have you covered! Simply click one of 3 Disgaea 4 editions below to be taken to their preorder reminder sign-up pages. We ask that you please resubmit your reminder by the end of the week!

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and company!
If you have any questions or concerns, you can reply to this e-mail or click our address below.
Have an awesome day, dood!"

Picture
media.nl
Disgaea 4 Premium Figure Set Includes:
• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten Premium Box
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten for PS3
- Full color, softcover artbook
- Fuka figurine (NOT AS PICTURED - not a Nendodroid like the JAP version)
• Complete Disgaea 4 Nine Figure Set ($72 value)
• Free Bonus Disgaea 4 OST

---------------------------------------------119.99 USD
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Disgaea-4-Set-Preorder-Reminder-

Picture
media.nl
Disgaea 4 Premium Edition Includes:
• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten Premium Box
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten for PS3
- Full color, softcover artbook
- Fuka figurine
(NOT AS PICTURED - not a Nendodroid like the JAP version)
----------------------------------------------59.99 USD
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Disgaea-4-PE-Preorder-Reminder

Picture
media.nl
Disgaea 4 Standard Edition Includes:
• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten for PS3

----------------------------------------------49.99 USD
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Disgaea-4-SE-Preorder-Reminder

*Updated 4/21/2011* More infos/Pictures on the 9 figurines (Official NISA pre-order page is now updated to reflect the actual product being shipped)

*Updated 4/20/2011*
"Prinny is the last figurine in the Super Premium Edition of 10 figurines" - Siliconera

Both Super Premium Edition (Priced 119.99 U.S.D)/ Premium Edition (Priced 59.99 U.S.D) Confirmed Facts
------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Figurines priced (60 U.S.D)
- From the popular anime series Makai Senki Disgaea (based off the game Disgaea) comes this fun figure collection by Shishikuiya.
- Terrific sculpting and paint work having been put into these excellent figures cast in high quality PVC.
Picture
8ff295ca.jpg
Picture
b0b0d32e.jpg
Picture
1948a884.jpg
- Magnetic Base
Picture
7b36a090.jpg
- The figures vary in size ranging from 5-6 cm (1.9 - 2.4 inches) and come to you prepainted, ready to display out of the box.
Picture
26e658af.jpg
Picture
db85a0d4.jpg
Different Box from ichinichijiiu (Courtesy of eau)
CIMG6228.JPG
CIMG6230.JPG
CIMG6229.JPG
- The Preorder listing for this from other sites seems to point to a 80-90 USD listing.
http://www.jbox.com/product/YYN872

Fuka Figurine included with both Premium Editions
- "Unfortunately, the Fuka figure that comes with the Premium Set is NOT the Nendoroid figure. It's the one that comes with the full set of PVC figures. So if you order the Super Premium you get the Fuka PVC as well as 9 other unique figures. As for why we're not getting the Nendoroid...I have no idea. I asked around, and it seems like the decision was made higher up the food chain." Houk (NISA Rep)

Questions/Answers (Consolidated from this thread)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------- NISA Shipping cost?
Answers - Free, 7-10 business days (Sturdy refrigerator box)
------------- NISA tax?
Answers - No tax (Confirmed for WA, OR, TX)
------------- Do NISA charge before shipping?
Answers - No (Based on on previous NISA orders)
------------- Why even post this if its MSRP?
Answers - NIS America is a small translation/localization companies and games they license in N.A are *almost* always in limited quanitities (Trinity/Neptunia/Ar Tonelico)
Answers - Likely won't see it in a Target Clearance (Chances are they won't even carry it) or bargain Bin at TRUs or Amazon gold box.

------------- Release Date for D4?
Answers - September (no specific date as of 4/19/11)
------------- Preorder Date?
Answers - July (No specific date as of 4/19/11)
------------- Which Retailer will carry it?
Answers - "Amazon, Gamestop, Frys and of course [NISA]" (NISA customer rep.'s replies)
------------- Will other retailers (beside NISA) carry ONLY the Standard Edition or will the Premium also be included (Fuka)?
------------- NISA exclusive bonus?
Answers - Disgaea 4 OST (Original Soundtrack)
Answers - Super Premium Edition /w the highly debated 9 figurines

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gargus']A deal would be where BB was selling this game below MSRP. But no money is being saved here so this isnt a deal. If you have been a long time lurker surely you would have known that.[/QUOTE]
If you're going to be an asshole, you should at least know what you're talking about. As someone already pointed out, a deal isn't only about saving money. In fact, the word is actually quite lenient. If you knew how to use a dictionary, surely you would have known that.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Seems like you need a Webster's that isn't a chinese bootleg then. Deals mean saving cash, not end up paying full price for something everyone is getting a week later anyway.[/QUOTE]
You've never actually looked it up yourself, have you? Just so you know, Webster defines a deal as "a transaction". Simple as that. "Bargain" is another definition of course, but it clearly isn't necessary for something to be considered a deal. And even if it were, there isn't anything stating that bargains can only be monetary.

[quote name='emperordahc']
HATERS+TO+THE+LEFT.gif

[/QUOTE]

Ya but he's pointing to his right.

anywhosits, thanks OP! Not really a deal but still cool info for those who want the game early. I personally am waiting for this game to drop to 30.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Seems like you need a Webster's that isn't a chinese bootleg then. Deals mean saving cash, not end up paying full price for something everyone is getting a week later anyway.[/QUOTE]

I love it when people show how stupid and illiterate they are. Read the definition of deal.

This would be a deal in as far as its a mutually beneficial transaction. The company gets money for the game, the customer gets the game early.

For people who work and want this game, its a really good deal to be able to get it before the three day weekend. If I could get Uncharted 3 today at full price, Id jump right on it, and cancel my 48$ order.

All of the 'artbooks' NIS has offered with their premium editions are crap. In most cases if you want anything decent you need to buy the localized books put out by Udon or some similar company.

I don't even bother opening the premium edition artbooks anymore.

My order just shipped, apparently. I'd be excited to get it early, but this is going straight into my backlog and will probably sit there until early next year.

[quote name='doodofdoods']this ain't no deal boy. time ain't money! So what I can play it a week earlier? Big deal. or should I say big not a deal. ha! 1 star 4 u. Ahh that's makes me feel like a big man.[/QUOTE]

Time ain't money? You have a lot to learn, son.

And let's not forget that early releases sell for a lot of money sometimes because gamers are some of the most impatient people in the world and many are willing to pay $20 more than MSRP just to have a game early. I've made a decent profit just by selling some games a day before release.

By the way, I love the tag: not a deal moran. I'm not sure who Moran is, but I'll bet he is quite flattered.

[quote name='Kosh']Time ain't money? You have a lot to learn, son.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Wasn't there a thread on here pages long when infamous 2 was released early at target (I think). Thanks op.

Not sure if gargus needs to be banned but he needs to follow the " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and see how much he contributes here. It's bad when your famous on cag for one thing and that's being a complaining asshole!

[quote name='shadowkast']Wasn't there a thread on here pages long when infamous 2 was released early at target (I think). Thanks op.

Not sure if gargus needs to be banned but he needs to follow the " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and see how much he contributes here. It's bad when your famous on cag for one thing and that's being a complaining asshole![/QUOTE]
yea Infamous 2 was released early and on clearance lol. Crazy days

The only thing that really bothers me about this whole issue is the artificial street date. Gamestops have it in stock, bestbuys have it in stock, heck, people who bought it from NISA have been getting their games since MONDAY. So WHY on earth do we have to wait a whole week for something that's already available? Not to mention a sweet 3-day weekend down the drain because of some corporate logistics bull.

One sad panda -.-

[quote name='gargus']A deal would be where BB was selling this game below MSRP. But no money is being saved here so this isnt a deal. If you have been a long time lurker surely you would have known that.[/QUOTE]

Dude, gargus my balls.

Hey look! I can be a troll too!

This isn't a deal *grumble grumble*! I wasted valuable seconds of my life typing this because I felt the need to make the OP feel like an idiot! I'm a big man now!

If you were a veteran CAG, you'd know that early release dates on games ARE considered a deal, idiot... Good find OP, don't listen to that douche.

Well, anyone who got this early (Outside of NISA's store), is lucky. Decided to try my luck in buying a copy despite already having the Premium pre-ordered.

Some guy (Who was a loud mouth, but a fan i guess), blurted out "OMG! That game isnt supposed to be out till next week", employee checks the computer, calls his manager, and i got shut down.

Never have i come closer to punching a man in a store before.

Went to Best Buy today, traded some games in. Went to preorder, not in the machine. The casheer did give me the full 40% extra for preordering a game on the GC so I will come back Tuesday to grab a copy :D

I like that this thread turned into everyone mutha f*c1n' Gargus.

BTW. I just recieved my shipping confirmation email. Apparently, it's still at the post office in Anaheim, CA. Which is funny, because every BB here has it in stock.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']All of the 'artbooks' NIS has offered with their premium editions are crap. In most cases if you want anything decent you need to buy the localized books put out by Udon or some similar company.

I don't even bother opening the premium edition artbooks anymore.

My order just shipped, apparently. I'd be excited to get it early, but this is going straight into my backlog and will probably sit there until early next year.[/QUOTE]

thats true most of their arbtooks are shit. The only ones that are half decent are the ones they include with the anime and thats just because of the info and stuff in them along with the pics. At least those are hardbound and nice looking. I cant recall the last game one ive got that was decent

Anyway, im a fucking Idiot. I went ahead and pre-ordered the 120 dollar one. Had about 11 dollars sales tax damnit! i used a 5.00 coupon i had putting the total to about 125 dollars or so

I have a feeling im gonna regret this, but what the hell. I havent even enjoyed Disgaea after the first game. I never beat the 2nd and only got the easy ending about 4 levels into the 3rd (didnt like the characters in that one.) The series has been going downhill for a while. Hopefully this one will be good.

One thing i noticed. Theres a note saying theyre producing more of these to meet the pre-order demand (cut off is the 5thh) I hope the ones that come out later arent of a cheaper, rushed quality. That would be pretty damn weak. It sounds like those who got them seem to think theyre decent to good quality right? No chipped or blobbed paint? Initial impressions i had heard of the JP ones were that they were about on par with dollar machine toys which wasn't very promising =(

Looking forward to this game arriving at my doorstep. I'm currently playing FF13 to pass the time but the cast and story feel bland so far. My brain needs the craziness of Disgaea 4 it seems.

Anyone know if the Gamestop DLC prints out on the receipt? I didn't preorder the game, but I was thinking about doing it tomorrow.

[quote name='Gosha']Anyone know if the Gamestop DLC prints out on the receipt? I didn't preorder the game, but I was thinking about doing it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

what gamestop dlc?

[quote name='Kenshindono']what gamestop dlc?[/QUOTE]

Probably the Fallen Angel Flonne. But people who ordered from NISA is supposed to get it as well. Well the premium and figure set.. I don't know about the standard It was in one of the news letters I think.

Dear Valued Customers,

Some of you might be wondering if free DLC will be offered with our Disgaea 4 pre-orders. We can state with confidence that the limited-edition DLC will be offered to customers who pre-ordered Disgaea 4 from our online store. Please note that you will need a North American version of Disgaea 4 and a North American PlayStation® Network account in order to download and use this DLC. The voucher code for the DLC is for a one-time redemption by the PlayStation® Network account holder prior to any expiration date. Subject to availability. Other terms and conditions may apply.

We hope this will put your mind at ease and reaffirm your decision to place your pre-order with us! And don't forget—when you pre-order with us, you'll receive the exclusive limited-edition Disgaea 4 OST along with the DLC!

Thank you for your continued support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to assist you. Have a great day, and please look forward to Disgaea 4!

Best wishes,

NIS America Online Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Heavenlywind']Probably the Fallen Angel Flonne. But people who ordered from NISA is supposed to get it as well. Well the premium and figure set.. I don't know about the standard It was in one of the news letters I think.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I didn't see it in the box, case, or on the receipt. Maybe we'll get emails after the official street date?

[quote name='Kenshindono']It sounds like those who got them seem to think theyre decent to good quality right? No chipped or blobbed paint? Initial impressions i had heard of the JP ones were that they were about on par with dollar machine toys which wasn't very promising =([/QUOTE]

IMO, the figures are pretty decent when compared to other trading figures of the same quality and cost. As far as comparing them to gachapons, they are remarkably more polished and feel heavier when you hold them, showing that they've got pretty high grade pvc.

On the other hand, there are some characters that are just sculpted and painted better than others (Valvatorez and Prinny look good, while fallen angel Flonne doesn't). One thing to note though is that Desco is the only figure that has a 'glossy' look to it, and stands out among them. She is probably the only one that has a close-to-blobby paint job, on her back tentacle thingys.

The magnetic bases holds the figures well, especially when you try to pick them up vertically. However, they'll tip over if you tilt them too much, especially Flonne, since she stands on one foot and has a small magnetic area. The bases also come with a sort of small connector piece that you can use to attach the bases together from the bottom. This, too, is a flimsy piece but if you don't move the figures around too much, it could be perfect for you.

If you're wondering about the quality to cost ratio (i.e. is it worth the extra $60?), I'd say yeah. Most trading figures of the same quality go for $5-9 and don't include shipping. Since we get 10 figures with the game, that amounts to about $6 per figure, which is a reasonable price for them, especially since NIS America provides free shipping. If you were to import, you'd probably pay an extra $10. I still kinda feel shafted that we didn't get the nendoroid though :(

PICS

One last note: don't leave the figures directly in the sun. Since they're pvc, they're prone to decompose into chlorine gas over time when in sunlight, which is a VERY bad thing. Keep them in the darkest, deepest part of your room, away from the light of day and away from your condescending friends :)

I got mine from NIS, and it's a ~tiny~ bit dinged up. Not gonna bitch and return it though, not worth it zzz. Whatever. On the shelf it goes.

Ok after some your positive reviews of the figures I pulled the trigger. I hate paying retail and not at least waiting for the first price drop, but I wasn't sure about taking my chances waiting and having these be sold out within a few weeks. Not sure how limited it is, but the fact that it's the only Limited Edition on the NIS site right now tells me that they don't stay around for long. I have a few of their other Limited Editions and I don't see them on the site, even though I purchased them a while ago.

[quote name='Relysis']Interesting. I didn't see it in the box, case, or on the receipt. Maybe we'll get emails after the official street date?[/QUOTE]

By e-mail would also be my guess. They might also send a voucher through the mail? Seeing is how they need to keep track of who ordered what. Fallen Angel Flonne is supposed to be a limited edition dlc. If it is truly limited they might go for a nice price to sell. That is if you don't care for Flonne or Disgaea at all.

[quote name='TraBuch']Well this is annoying. My order is still "Pending Fulfillment".[/QUOTE]

Your one better than I am, I too have not got the game, but when I try and log on to my account, it says my email is not in their system even though I have a email order confirmation from them... :cry:

I haven't got my copy yet either. If I ordered it with Atelier Toroni, will they hold it and ship both at once or will they make two shipments?

Went to best buy, turns out no best buy within a 50 mile radius didn't have it so I had to order it online from best buy to use my giftcard. I also had to get it shipped to my home because the shipping date to store was 9/22 :cry:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I haven't got my copy yet either. If I ordered it with Atelier Toroni, will they hold it and ship both at once or will they make two shipments?[/QUOTE]
I believe they will hold everything in an order before it ships.

The best approach is to order them separately, since standard shipping is free anyway.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Went to best buy, turns out no best buy within a 50 mile radius didn't have it so I had to order it online from best buy to use my giftcard. I also had to get it shipped to my home because the shipping date to store was 9/22 :cry:[/QUOTE]
Be warned that the premium edition (if that's what you ordered) comes with a cardboard outer box that has lot of empty space in it, which won't survive a trip in a padded mailer. I'm not sure if BB would ship it carefully, considering that they were brain dead enough to ship a much bigger Gran Turismo 5 CE box in a bubble mailer to me (and I had returned it since).

If I were to buy the premium edition today from Gamestop without a preorder, could I still get the DLC code on the receipt?

[quote name='eau']

Be warned that the premium edition (if that's what you ordered) comes with a cardboard outer box that has lot of empty space in it, which won't survive a trip in a padded mailer. I'm not sure if BB would ship it carefully, considering that they were brain dead enough to ship a much bigger Gran Turismo 5 CE box in a bubble mailer to me (and I had returned it since).[/QUOTE]
Nah just the regular $50 edition. That's all they had and that's all I really need.

If anybody wants a box of the gashapon that come with the super premium set, they are on sale from Hobby Search for 1755 yen (plus shipping from Japan). Note that this is a blind box item, and you aren't guaranteed to get a full set. However, from personal experience, I think there's a good chance to no get duplicates in an unopened box like this. I ordered a box along with a nendoroid and that sweet Kuroneko Kotobukiya figure :)

Picked up the premium edition today without a preorder, got the guy to print up a backup code on the receipt for the Flonne DLC at Gamestop.

[quote name='eau']I believe they will hold everything in an order before it ships.

The best approach is to order them separately, since standard shipping is free anyway.[/QUOTE]

But they'll keep my copy aside, right? They won't go look for a copy when it's ready to ship? If so, I don't mind, I still haven't even played Disgaea 3.

[quote name='Rave Child']If anybody wants a box of the gashapon that come with the super premium set, they are on sale from Hobby Search for 1755 yen (plus shipping from Japan). Note that this is a blind box item, and you aren't guaranteed to get a full set. However, from personal experience, I think there's a good chance to no get duplicates in an unopened box like this. I ordered a box along with a nendoroid and that sweet Kuroneko Kotobukiya figure :)[/QUOTE]

Nice deal, thanks. Do note though that you won't get the Prinny figure.

I got the premium edition, as art books and soundtracks are what I most enjoy from collector's editions.

I'm eager to play this game as I love SRPGs. I've been hooked on Agarest War, lately. I haven't yet delved into this series, I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of 1 and 2 before I play 3 and 4. I couldn't justify paying over $100 for the statues. They looks pretty small, and I haven't yet explored the series, so I have no attachments to them.

Anyway, hopefully the wait to play 1 and 2 first will be worth it. I'm dying to play my copies of 3 and 4, though >

[quote name='HakaHina']IMO, the figures are pretty decent when compared to other trading figures of the same quality and cost. As far as comparing them to gachapons, they are remarkably more polished and feel heavier when you hold them, showing that they've got pretty high grade pvc.

On the other hand, there are some characters that are just sculpted and painted better than others (Valvatorez and Prinny look good, while fallen angel Flonne doesn't). One thing to note though is that Desco is the only figure that has a 'glossy' look to it, and stands out among them. She is probably the only one that has a close-to-blobby paint job, on her back tentacle thingys.

The magnetic bases holds the figures well, especially when you try to pick them up vertically. However, they'll tip over if you tilt them too much, especially Flonne, since she stands on one foot and has a small magnetic area. The bases also come with a sort of small connector piece that you can use to attach the bases together from the bottom. This, too, is a flimsy piece but if you don't move the figures around too much, it could be perfect for you.

If you're wondering about the quality to cost ratio (i.e. is it worth the extra $60?), I'd say yeah. Most trading figures of the same quality go for $5-9 and don't include shipping. Since we get 10 figures with the game, that amounts to about $6 per figure, which is a reasonable price for them, especially since NIS America provides free shipping. If you were to import, you'd probably pay an extra $10. I still kinda feel shafted that we didn't get the nendoroid though :(

PICS

One last note: don't leave the figures directly in the sun. Since they're pvc, they're prone to decompose into chlorine gas over time when in sunlight, which is a VERY bad thing. Keep them in the darkest, deepest part of your room, away from the light of day and away from your condescending friends :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the pics and opinions. I did wind up ordering the stupid things back on the 1st or 2nd or so i believe. I think i may regret it but who knows.

I gotta say theres a wide variety of quality im seeing there. Some look good, like Fenrich, and the first pic (dunno who that is). But others like Emizel and both flones look pretty damn bad. Desco looks kinda cruddy too, though not sure if thats just the lighting or what. Not too sure if i'll be happy with these or not I guess i'll have to wait and see. I wont be able to enjoy the game regardless. My PS3 hasn't been able to read disks for months now =(

Its kinda funny, i dont recognize pretty much any of the characters. (Who the hell is Desco? lol) I also didn't see Fuka, or whatever the main characters name is in that set. Wasn't she included with the set? Im curious how that one looks. Its kinda funny to see how tiny they look next to all your other figures

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I got mine from NIS, and it's a ~tiny~ bit dinged up. Not gonna bitch and return it though, not worth it zzz. Whatever. On the shelf it goes.[/QUOTE]

for 120+ bucks you damn well SHOULD bitch about it. This is a collectors item and it arriving dented would piss me off royally

[quote name='Rave Child']If anybody wants a box of the gashapon that come with the super premium set, they are on sale from Hobby Search for 1755 yen (plus shipping from Japan). Note that this is a blind box item, and you aren't guaranteed to get a full set. However, from personal experience, I think there's a good chance to no get duplicates in an unopened box like this. I ordered a box along with a nendoroid and that sweet Kuroneko Kotobukiya figure [/QUOTE]

i dont get it.. whats a blind box item? Is this the official JP set or not? If so it should have all 9 characters.. why would they be mixed up? Id like to get a 2nd set possibly and keep one sealed but only if this is the real deal. Can you clarify what this thing is?
it says
"There are 8 kinds of figure models and 1 secret version model."
.. what? I thought that you got the 9 figures NISA was offereing in the JP version too. And they got the good Fuka figure

by the way is this the kuroneko figure you got?
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10137532
looks pretty sweet actually. Im curious what nendoroid you got. I dont see the fuka one on there. Once i know whats up witht hat figure set you linked i may get it along with something else if i find something else worth snagging here. IM not a real collector of figures honestly. I just think these little disgaea ones are neat

I received an e-mail about the DLC, but there was no code in the e-mail. Anybody else receive their code via NIS?

I see somebody beat me to it!

[quote name='Kenshindono'] i dont get it.. whats a blind box item? Is this the official JP set or not? If so it should have all 9 characters.. why would they be mixed up? Id like to get a 2nd set possibly and keep one sealed but only if this is the real deal. Can you clarify what this thing is?
it says
"There are 8 kinds of figure models and 1 secret version model."
.. what? I thought that you got the 9 figures NISA was offereing in the JP version too. And they got the good Fuka figure

I dont see the fuka one on there. Once i know whats up witht hat figure set you linked i may get it along with something else if i find something else worth snagging here. IM not a real collector of figures honestly. I just think these little disgaea ones are neat[/QUOTE]

The ones included with the U.S. version are just trading figures. Normally you buy one singular box, you get one figure. The Hobby Search link is for a box of those singular boxes and are packed randomly from the factory. You don't know what is in any of those singular boxes til you open them. If you're unlucky you could end up with a lot of multiples and not complete a whole set. What NISA did is get you a whole set without you having to buy singular boxes. The Fuka nendo is Japan's premium only which is why you can't buy it by itself directly. Had they included it with the U.S. premium version it probably would have cost $100 or more.

My Premium edition from Gamestop is a bit banged up. The edges of the box are bent and creased. Naturally I was the only one who pre-ordered it at the store, so they had no other copies to give me. Oh well.

.. why does NISA still list this as available for order on their website? i thought the cut off date was the 5th, and that they were only made to order.

[quote name='aegisol']The ones included with the U.S. version are just trading figures. Normally you buy one singular box, you get one figure. The Hobby Search link is for a box of those singular boxes and are packed randomly from the factory. You don't know what is in any of those singular boxes til you open them. If you're unlucky you could end up with a lot of multiples and not complete a whole set. What NISA did is get you a whole set without you having to buy singular boxes. The Fuka nendo is Japan's premium only which is why you can't buy it by itself directly. Had they included it with the U.S. premium version it probably would have cost $100 or more.[/QUOTE]

so basically if i order that, i could wind up with like 9 copies of the same damn figure? That seems really stupid. Do you get the collectors box at least? If your buying a box of them youd think it would be the regular complete sets. I dont really see the point in ordering that then if you have just as good a chance of getting tons of the same figures

[quote name='yokofox33']My Premium edition from Gamestop is a bit banged up. The edges of the box are bent and creased. Naturally I was the only one who pre-ordered it at the store, so they had no other copies to give me. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

gamestop did the 120 dollar premium one? Didn't think they did that. If they did, why would you order from them instead of NISA? you get more stuff and they package their stuff properly. I hope they gave you a discount or something on that, or i would have just returned it

bread's done
Back