Disgaea 4 Premium Ed. $39.99.

Thank you for the heads up either way OP, I just wish we could just get the base game for around $20, that is all I really want.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Thank you for the heads up either way OP, I just wish we could just get the base game for around $20, that is all I really want.[/QUOTE]

Ditto that is all Ive been waiting for. But thanks for the heads up op!.
grin.jpg

More power to those that can play these games. I contemplated the same deal last night but now after playing record of agarest war zero for a few days I can definately say I am not into these games anymore. I could buy it used (roawzero for 20ish) but it just isnt my style. and i grew up and love fft, but dont thing the srpgs like disgaea and roaw are for me. thats awesome for those of you that enjoy these games that you sure get tons of value/playing time out of them.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Thank you for the heads up either way OP, I just wish we could just get the base game for around $20, that is all I really want.[/QUOTE]

I know that feel

I REALLY want this, but I just don't have the time for these types of games. Hoping to remedy that with a PSVita later this year.

Thanks for posting I'm thinking about it, but i might just get no. 3 for the vita in april and wait for a price drop on this... Come to think about it 6 months from release games usually get a permanent price drop Sept-march on more month to go

[quote name='shivan128']no soundtrack really hurts this premium edition. NIS had to make it an exclusive on their website!! :cry:[/QUOTE]

all the more reason i ALWAYS order from nisa. im in ny too so free shipping plus no tax is awesome(saves me around 6$ on your typical 60$ game)

[quote name='gauu']all the more reason i ALWAYS order from nisa. im in ny too so free shipping plus no tax is awesome(saves me around 6$ on your typical 60$ game)[/QUOTE]

True, but I can usually wait 3-6 months for a price drop if the soundtrack is included in the game. Kind of odd though since a lot of the NIS premium editions come with a soundtrack, yet this one did not. This time around though, I think I will pass on the premium edition and just wait for a sub-$20 vanilla version. My disgaea 3 would look awkward if I had disgaea 4 next to it looking so nice. :)

bread's done
Back