Disgaea 4 Premium Edtion $39.99 ( today only * I Think * )

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
I saw a post on joystiq that it was on sale for $39.99 and i thought i wonder how much our Amazon would have it for and sure enough ... $39.99 but they linked the .com version and said it was for today only so i am not sure if .ca would be the same as well.

http://www.amazon.ca/Disgaea-4-Prom...N4NY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329784101&sr=8-1

comes with A artbook and a Fuka Figurine ( I myself would get this but .. i think Disgaea would be too hard for me and tho i like to own one .. i can't seem to fork the cash over right now :cry: )

EDIT: does not come with a soundtrack that was only if you got it from NIS Website apparently ... my bad

Last edited by a moderator:
It's weird that it doesn't show amazon.ca as the default seller, not sure I've seen that before. Made me think the deal was over.

This is what happens when the item is no longer in-stock at Amazon itself but is still available to purchase for future delivery.

[quote name='stmack']It's weird that it doesn't show amazon.ca as the default seller, not sure I've seen that before. Made me think the deal was over.[/QUOTE]

Your all welcome ... sure the game might have been cheaper before but it wasn't the Collectors Edition sorry... Premium Edition

also not sure if anyone noticed the game alone is selling for $49.99 ( not sure if by amazon tho ) that part i didn't check

but if i do post amazon deals .. then i only post them IF SOLD by Amazon themselves for the deal price.

I also want to add that i didn't even notice that it showed under a different listing of default seller then Amazon themselves. so i appologize for the confusion stmack and others who may have been confused.

Yeah I don't even consider amazon listings not sold by amazon. I wish there was a way to filter them out forever.

The problem with a feature like that is it'd probably be too popular, and then the other amazon sellers would be unhappy.

Dang.. I was hoping to get this but, my order just got canceled. No coupon just an apology and a letter saying they could not locate any stock of the product. I hope you guys have better luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird... it says they have stock right now. Maybe you should quickly try to re-order?

[quote name='Rastafari']Dang.. I was hoping to get this but, my order just got canceled. No coupon just an apology and a letter saying they could not locate any stock of the product. I hope you guys have better luck.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']Weird... it says they have stock right now. Maybe you should quickly try to re-order?[/QUOTE]

What the hell? I just re-ordered and it says they will ship it today?!?!? Why would they cancel an order only to put copies up on the main page? Man alive! Luckily I snagged one of the 5 that were remaining.

Thanks Derfel

Funny thing is that EB sells it for $39.99 new now, for the regular edition. Such a great dealt o get it for $39.99 Premium.

[quote name='Icetron']Got mine today[/QUOTE]

Awesome ! Congrats ! hope you enjoy it :) the sale is no longer happening on amazon.ca ( sold by Amazon that is )

[quote name='Rastafari']What the hell? I just re-ordered and it says they will ship it today?!?!? Why would they cancel an order only to put copies up on the main page? Man alive! Luckily I snagged one of the 5 that were remaining.

Thanks Derfel[/QUOTE]

wow that is extremely weird ! ..... Derfel to the Rescue ! :lol:

[quote name='JamesSoprano']wow that is extremely weird ! ..... Derfel to the Rescue ! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, assuming it actually comes through... hopefully that happens!

[quote name='Derfel']Well, assuming it actually comes through... hopefully that happens![/QUOTE]

It Did! I actually got it today. I can't believe it. Strangest thing that i have ever had happen on amazon before. I feel bad that some people got their order canceled as they did have copies in stock for a short while.

Thanks again Derfel for the heads up.

Awesome! Glad to hear it worked out.

[quote name='Rastafari']It Did! I actually got it today. I can't believe it. Strangest thing that i have ever had happen on amazon before. I feel bad that some people got their order canceled as they did have copies in stock for a short while.

Thanks again Derfel for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back