Disgaea gets re-release

Well, the fact that it was being re-released is old news, but I didn't realize there was an artbook (that may have been old news also, but I didn't know it). The page reads "To celebrate the re-release of the game to stores, all gamers who send in the registration card enclosed with their copies of Disgaea after May 25th, will receive, free of charge, an exclusive mini-art book.", so I would hope/assume that people who already own the game can register their older copies and get the book.

Anybody know if it will be $50 like Skies of Arcadia's re-release or will it drop to $30 for the re-release like Suikoden III?

[quote name='guessed']Well, the fact that it was being re-released is old news, but I didn't realize there was an artbook (that may have been old news also, but I didn't know it). The page reads "To celebrate the re-release of the game to stores, all gamers who send in the registration card enclosed with their copies of Disgaea after May 25th, will receive, free of charge, an exclusive mini-art book.", so I would hope/assume that people who already own the game can register their older copies and get the book.[/quote]

heh, that's what I'm doing :)

[quote name='chosen1s']Anybody know if it will be $50 like Skies of Arcadia's re-release or will it drop to $30 for the re-release like Suikoden III?[/quote]

Yeah, no shit, is it going to be cheaper or what?

Neither EBGames or Gamestop have this in their upcoming releases. What the deal? Does anyone have this available for order?

[quote name='Firebrand']It would only be fair to include current owners.[/quote]

by the looks of you avatar, you should understand that this will not be fair. and by gosh, nothing will ever be fair.

[quote name='MauMauProductions']It will be 49.99 still but if no one buys it which won't happen Atlus will drop it.[/quote]

Where does it say it'll be $49.99? :(

[quote name='"Firebrand"']It would only be fair to include current owners.[/quote]

Which they're doing. If you send in your registration card from the back of the manual after the rerelease, you get the art book, regardless of when you purchased the game.

[quote name='Pinnacle']Why not at least drop the price down to 40?[/quote]

Why doesn't OPEC drop the price of crude down to $30 a barrel?

:roll:

[quote name='Pinnacle']Why not at least drop the price down to 40?[/quote]

Why drop to 40 when you know it will sell for 50?

[quote name='PKRipp3r'][quote name='Pinnacle']Why not at least drop the price down to 40?[/quote]

Why doesn't OPEC drop the price of crude down to $30 a barrel?

:roll:[/quote]

I'm waiting for this price drop soon. Pretty soon I'm going to have to start walking to work....

bread's done
Back