Dishonored $19.99 Newegg Free Shipping (360)

[quote name='zombiesworld']great price for a great game. Highly recommend dishonored.[/quote]

+1

Dang I thought I would wait for $15 but with free shipping and no tax I figure what is $3 and some change.

I really want to get this, but I have a problem with motion sickness in some games, and this is one of them. For $20, I could attempt it and then sell it off though. I'm conflicted. Plus my wife is probably mad after the MS debacle and the gohastings deals I took advantage of.

[quote name='jthieme']Is there plans for any more DLC or a GoTY release? Bethesda is usually known for that.[/QUOTE]

There is supposed to be a third DLC, a continuation of The Knife of Dunwall. I bought the game for $30 a few months ago and will just get everything on a DOTW.

I don't generally enjoy stealth games... Can you just play this game like a normal FPS, or would that be completely missing the point?

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I don't generally enjoy stealth games... Can you just play this game like a normal FPS, or would that be completely missing the point?[/QUOTE]

depending on difficulty, I think I was playing on normal, and did quite a bit of careless killing. It definitely encourages stealth play, and you'll work that in as you play, but it's all quite seamless and easily can transition from running in and killing a group, to hooking a roof and gliding off into the shadows, then swooping back down again. (kind of like batman lol). On easy I'm sure you could just run and gun even more too, it's a fun game with lots of neat tricks up its sleeve.

[quote name='joby27']By the time I get around to playing this I think it will be $19.99 everywhere. I'll have to pass[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same thing. it will hit $19.99 again over the summer

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

[quote name='joby27']By the time I get around to playing this I think it will be $19.99 everywhere. I'll have to pass[/QUOTE]
Or lower depending on your backlog. I'll wait until at least $15

bread's done
Back