Dishonored $30 Fry's $45 Overstock Ps3

Damn, I would love to PM my launch copy to $29.99 but my BB doesn't PM Frys. Guess the $49.99 TRU sale is as good as its going to get for me.

Well, crap. I'd also love to PM my launch copy to $29.99, but there isn't a Fry's anywhere near me. Should I still give it a shot (I'd have to call since my original order was an in-store pickup)?

[quote name='Vigilante']Well, crap. I'd also love to PM my launch copy to $29.99, but there isn't a Fry's anywhere near me. Should I still give it a shot (I'd have to call since my original order was an in-store pickup)?[/QUOTE]

You need to call if it was for in store pickup. You can try, they will check it by the website, it is worth a shot. If the rep says they need to call into the store to verify (like my first try did) hang up n call back. 2nd rep gave me the credit without a big fuss. I ended up getting $40 back because they didnt see my first $10 PM. I love BB and i cant wait to start this game (after i finish TWD)

Thanks OP

So just to clarify, Fry's is not one of the online retailers that Best Buy will match, right? I am on the east coast, so there are no B&M stores and I am coming to the end of my PM window.

[quote name='mpaullin']So just to clarify, Fry's is not one of the online retailers that Best Buy will match, right? I am on the east coast, so there are no B&M stores and I am coming to the end of my PM window.[/QUOTE]As this poster said:

[quote name='lwhitit']You need to call if it was for in store pickup. You can try, they will check it by the website, it is worth a shot. If the rep says they need to call into the store to verify (like my first try did) hang up n call back. 2nd rep gave me the credit without a big fuss. I ended up getting $40 back because they didnt see my first $10 PM. I love BB and i cant wait to start this game (after i finish TWD)

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]
It's still worth trying. However, if you check Frys.com now, both versions are back up to $59.96; I knew I should have tried to PM this as soon as I saw it. :cry:

[quote name='Vigilante']As this poster said:

It's still worth trying. However, if you check Frys.com now, both versions are back up to $59.96; I knew I should have tried to PM this as soon as I saw it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Damm. I replied back asap to make sure you would try to pm asap. I think you still have another week for launch rz silver purchases. (my order was 10/04)

bread's done
Back