Dishonored (Game of the year) PS3 19.99 Plus Tax free shipping dell.com

Is there anyway you could post the ad you printed out so others can share in the wealth at their local BB.
Unfortunately, the employee tore up the printout after handing me the receipt, but before I could ask for it back. Otherwise, I would have gladly uploaded a picture of it. Sorry, guys. :cry:

Is there anyway you could post the ad you printed out so others can share in the wealth at their local BB.
Here's a screencap of the product page, if that will help:

DELL-DishonoredGOTY-Edited.png

my game was delivered today - got the Greatest Hits red case game - called Dell

they are giving me a refund and told me to keep the game - outstanding service by Dell!

I'll get the DLC next time it is on sale on PSN

my game was delivered today - got the Greatest Hits red case game - called Dell

they are giving me a refund and told me to keep the game - outstanding service by Dell!

I'll get the DLC next time it is on sale on PSN
Same here. They said it could take up to 6 business days because I used PayPal but I got the game for Free so... Thanks Dell.

Same here. They said it could take up to 6 business days because I used PayPal but I got the game for Free so... Thanks Dell.
Wow you guys are lucky! After 2 hours of chat and phone they were finally able to give me a return label. Great part is that I can expect a refund within 30 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys who got the free game must have Brad Pitt charm. It has never, ever happened to me despite the thousands of dollars I have given them, hats off to you guys.

How are you guys being able to do this? Last I tried something similar, the dude working the register just saw the out-of-date printed paper showing an on sale game from a few days ago, then checked it himself on the computer, so no go.

How are you guys being able to do this? Last I tried something similar, the dude working the register just saw the out-of-date printed paper showing an on sale game from a few days ago, then checked it himself on the computer, so no go.
I went the same day I printed out the price, and the BBY employee at checkout wasn't one I'd seen before, so he might have been newer and therefore not as strict about having to verify the price online.

I've been trying to PM this at Best Buy and no luck.  I went in yesterday and they told me that they don't pricematch Dell.com.  I didn't argue it, but I came home and printed their list of online pricematch competitors and Dell.com sure as hell is on there.  I called back today to try and pricematch it and their problem now is that Dell.com does not even have Dishonored GOTY for PS3 anymore.  I really wish I'd jumped on this when Dell.com had it for $19.99.  Crap.

Well i guess in a month its gonna be 24.99 at gamestop new on black friday who knows maybe itll be 19.99 at best buy by then

Late to the party, I know, but I just wanted to add myself to the group of guys that are getting the "refund and keep the game" deal! If any more of you gentlemen were wronged by this, you should give the (fucking terrible and time consuming) chat a chance. The rep brought up the deal himself, I never even mentioned it. I was fully ready to just get an RMA and send the game back, but they offered to let me keep it. Didn't have to ask me twice!

I dropped stryk's screencap into the chat session too, so thanks a lot for that!

Just to let people know, I never cancelled my order and sure enough as the two reps I spoke to had confirmed to me contrary to what other people were told I did get the GOTY edition.  Obviously there are some stupid reps that had no clue that gave out wrong info.  It is unfortunate that some of you cancelled you orders that didn't need to.

I chatted with a rep named Sundeep Singh, he didn't let me keep the game for free, but what he did do was send me the goty version at no extra cost, I just have to send the other version back as soon as the new one gets here. I got a prepaid shipping label to so I don't have to pay for shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let people know, I never cancelled my order and sure enough as the two reps I spoke to had confirmed to me contrary to what other people were told I did get the GOTY edition. Obviously there are some stupid reps that had no clue that gave out wrong info. It is unfortunate that some of you cancelled you orders that didn't need to.
Damn. Sweet deal.

I didn't cancel my order, DELL cancelled my order (and i have no idea why). I would have tried to put it through again if I knew it was the GOTY edition. But now it is gone from the website. Oh well.

Just to let people know, I never cancelled my order and sure enough as the two reps I spoke to had confirmed to me contrary to what other people were told I did get the GOTY edition. Obviously there are some stupid reps that had no clue that gave out wrong info. It is unfortunate that some of you cancelled you orders that didn't need to.
I myself got the Greatest Hits vanilla version of Dishonored, but since it was free, I'm not complaining. Glad you actually received the GOTY version.

bread's done
Back