Dishonored GOTY $14.99 Newegg Free Shipping

They are supposed to, but are they in stock? I can't find a single store in the maximum radius that carries it near me so I figured it was online only.

Either way does anybody know if Target PM's Newegg?
Got the ps3 and 360 versions price matched at Best Buy. Didn't look like they were available using the online locator, but they had a couple copies in-store (also got a ps3 copy without the ugly red case). I don't believe newegg is on Target's approved list of online retailers they match.

Well, I bet Dishonored GOTY will look great in m back log right next to Dishonored vanilla.

Got the ps3 and 360 versions price matched at Best Buy. Didn't look like they were available using the online locator, but they had a couple copies in-store (also got a ps3 copy without the ugly red case). I don't believe newegg is on Target's approved list of online retailers they match.
Damn, well thanks for the help anyways. I'll keep an eye out if I go near a Best Buy in the next day or so.... maybe I'll get lucky.

Thanks OP. In for one.

I like that it says "Limit 20 per customer". Man, are people really buying that many and selling them? Madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flippers man, they ruin deals for everyone :oops:
Guys this is actually a sign that the Xbox 360 version was not selling well. I got a ps3 copy early into this ($15) sale, but checked both product pages. Both listed a limit of 5 per customer. Now, Ps3 is out of stock, but they upped xbox to 20 copies, so it looks like they actually want flippers.

PS3 version back in stock. 

*and out of stock again!*

Managed to grab one not 60 seconds before it went out of stock again. Crazy.

My copy was supposedly delivered yesterday and left at my door, only it wasn't. I was home all day and never heard/saw anything. They opened a claim for me so hopefully I'll get a replacement copy.

Unless I'm mistaken, isn't the red Greatest Hits version simply a recolor of the original game and not the Game of the Year version?  I'm looking at the box for the GH version on Amazon (at $15 as well) and I'm seeing no mention of it being a GotY version.

Even though the case itself is red, it doesn't have the "Greatest Hits" tag on it.

Unless I'm mistaken, isn't the red Greatest Hits version simply a recolor of the original game and not the Game of the Year version? I'm looking at the box for the GH version on Amazon (at $15 as well) and I'm seeing no mention of it being a GotY version.
Both vanilla and GOTY versions have been reprinted as GH.

Is there a way to tell the difference from the outside? I can't seem to find any pictures online of a Greatest Hits GotY.
The outer sleeve obstructs the view from the front and back. If you've got it in hand you can see the red box clearly from the top. No real way to tell what you're getting online.

Best Buy wouldn't match it over the phone.  They said that the game didn't qualify for a price match guarantee on the BB site.  Pointed me to a small bit of text on the BB webpage where it would say "price match guarantee" if it were possible.  I said, "Thanks...  you cost me a trip to my local store where people aren't assholes."  Walked right in and they matched it without an issue.  

Best Buy wouldn't match it over the phone. They said that the game didn't qualify for a price match guarantee on the BB site. Pointed me to a small bit of text on the BB webpage where it would say "price match guarantee" if it were possible. I said, "Thanks... you cost me a trip to my local store where people aren't assholes." Walked right in and they matched it without an issue.
Yeah, same thing happened to me. Which is a thing, the "Price match guarantee" On the items listing. Which is fine. In store though, they will price match without a hitch any item to at least the listed online retails in the "Price match promise" fine print. And also any B&M stores within driving distance if you make a good case.

But, in case you guys are trying to PM at Best buy, and get shot down over the phone, you get to your closest store and they don't have it in stock. Do what I did, go to the customer service where they do online pick-ups and ask the employee if they can order you it through Express lane and price match it. Express lane is what I think the BBY.com people use when they order you stuff. It is essentially a app that allows you to order from Bestbuy.com so employees can do sales over the phone. He can order it for you there from Bestbuy.com and PM the price to $14.99.

Man shoprunner the best like usual, delivery tomorrow. saves me gas and hassles at BB

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my PS3 version in the mail yesterday. It came in a red box (NOT a Greatest Hits version though) as well as with the sleeve.

Wow.... what's the obsession with the boxes?  I mean if I see a black and a red sitting side by side for the exact same price I'll pick the black box every time, but I would never pay extra or go out of my way to get it.  It's the same damn game no matter what.

I was wondering:  Is the DLC for this on vouchers you have to redeem on PSN or on the disc?  And if it's on the disc, do you have to install it to the system like in Borderlands, or is it all playable straight from the disc like Arkham City?  Hard drive space is at a premium on my PS3, it's gonna suck if I have to delete even more games to make room for the DLC   :-({|=

Last edited:
Just got my ps3 copy today. Came with sleeve and red box but I'm digging it more than black box. Pairs well with the skull death cover theme.

bread's done
Back