Disney 40% off BR sale.

[quote name='foundation']Shrike, did you repost the deal from earlier or am I going insane?[/quote]I did.

Sorry, took the lazy approach for it.

Cool. Well I wanted to point out that Ratatouille and Pixar Shorts (and Cars.. ... ... still can't get Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy's terrible voice acting out of my head) transferred beautifully to Blu-Ray. Like, face-meltingly beautiful.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']That lowers the prices down to the same price you would pay for the normal DVD! :lol: :applause:[/QUOTE]

You really don't know how to find deals if you're paying $18-$21 for a regular DVD.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']You really don't know how to find deals if you're paying $18-$21 for a regular DVD.[/quote]

nah, I don't buy DVD's. I figure whats the point since they look like crap, and I have no Blu-ray player so until then I rent from Netflix.

I skipped Jay & Silent Bob in the theatres and on DVD - I disliked how Smith made them more and more annoying in each movie. But $11 for a Blu-Ray is great, so I went ahead and ordered it with Amazon Prime. Should be funny enough, I'm sure.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']You really don't know how to find deals if you're paying $18-$21 for a regular DVD.[/quote]
I like to think I know how to buy DVD's and I've found that the only way to get Disney movies at a cheap price is through crazzy random glitches or the disney club, and even then a DVD sets you back like $11-$12 when done right (if I remember correctly). Of course for a run of the mill DVD, I pay no more than $5; awesome Special Edition DVD's, HD-DVD or BD, no more than $10. But Disney, it's been hard to find better than $15 for regular DVD's in my experience.

Of course, still not paying $20 for any of these, but these are at least on par for other BD prices I've been seeing.

Wow, thanks for pointing out Jay and Silent Bob. Can't beat $11 for a Blu-ray. The PQ is crap, and it's also out of stock, but come on...great price. Plus, I had a $10 promo from Amazon, so I ended up paying about $4 shipped.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Wow, thanks for pointing out Jay and Silent Bob. Can't beat $11 for a Blu-ray. The PQ is crap, and it's also out of stock, but come on...great price. Plus, I had a $10 promo from Amazon, so I ended up paying about $4 shipped.[/quote]

Whats this $10 promo?? Is it accessible to everyone or was it just for you?

I don't think I'll bite on J&SB; can probably find a decent enough DVD release with more extras than the BD for $5 at some point.

Deepdiscount has Troy and V For Vendetta for $8.58 though. Makes me wish I hadn't bought V used from Hollywood Video months and months back.

bread's done
Back