Disney buys Lucasfilm & announces Star Wars: Episode VII

I don't go where they go with the story anything with sith, jedi and saber battles will be fine with me. As long as bane is in it, though I know he won't be lol

[quote name='hufferstl']Obviously there could be a cool story to tell with the OT folks, I still think it would be better if they went far into the future and told a story without Han and friends.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that will come next--though maybe something with Han and Leia's kids rather than something way in the future.

I imagine the first trilogy (or at least first movie of it) will be to link it to the OT and then move it forward there after since Disney wants a SW movie every year or two indefinitely.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Disney wants a SW movie every year or two indefinitely.[/QUOTE]

That would be cool, just as long as they get this first one right. There will never be a shortage of story ideas in that universe.

I'm still really mad about the continued "remastering" of my three favorite movies of all time, and I never really liked Disney, so I don't know if I will be watching this or not. My sis is definitely not, but I don't know, I'll just wait till it comes out to decide whether or not to judge it.

[quote name='keithp']I just can't see a new movie every year or two. Maybe every 3 or 4, but closer than that is overkill.[/QUOTE]

Definitely will be overkill. But some will be spinoff character films apparently with rumors of one featuring Boba Fett and one about Yoda already out there. So easy enough to ignore those if they're lame and just see the main numbers ones ever 2-3 years.

Sigh, whats it gonna be this time? Han gets saved from a blaster shot by a laser proof refrigerator?

bread's done
Back