Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, seems to be a legit price:

http://www.kmart.com/disney-infinity-phineas-and-ferb-toy-box-figure/p-018W007026037001P?prdNo=18&blockNo=18&blockType=G18

I may have to bite - these are the last two I need. I can't imagine it getting any cheaper...

Edit: Of course, not in stock. Bah

Edit 2: Hmm... back in stock online, but not in a local store. Unless their store tracking sucks. I wonder if I should just check my local K-mart before paying $6 shipping...
If you've never tried the SYW Max trial, I think you can sign up for a 3 month free trial with free 2 day shipping. I've been wearing it out last few weeks with all the surprise points they have been sending me.

Also thanks for the heads up on this being in stock. I had set the email notify yesterday but didn't get anything.

If you've never tried the SYW Max trial, I think you can sign up for a 3 month free trial with free 2 day shipping. I've been wearing it out last few weeks with all the surprise points they have been sending me.

Also thanks for the heads up on this being in stock. I had set the email notify yesterday but didn't get anything.
Yeah that's actually what I ended up doing :p Like $0.75 tax or something but otherwise a pretty damn good price :) Those were the last two figures I needed - never was going to get cheaper than that :p

Wow, seems to be a legit price:
http://www.kmart.com/disney-infinity-phineas-and-ferb-toy-box-figure/p-018W007026037001P?prdNo=18&blockNo=18&blockType=G18

I may have to bite - these are the last two I need. I can't imagine it getting any cheaper...

Edit: Of course, not in stock. Bah

Edit 2: Hmm... back in stock online, but not in a local store. Unless their store tracking sucks. I wonder if I should just check my local K-mart before paying $6 shipping...
Anyone try a price match at Target?

Neat deal on the Phineas/Perry set but there doesn't seem to be any available locally, unfortunately, and I sincerely doubt my stores even got them in in the first place.

Kind of a shame to see so many good character stuck with Toy Boxes and not playsets.  The toy boxes in DI 1.0 were pretty awful, even the featured one.  I read about all the improvements to Toy Box and I'm still not convinced.

Neat deal on the Phineas/Perry set but there doesn't seem to be any available locally, unfortunately, and I sincerely doubt my stores even got them in in the first place.
Yeah, at least it was available online, and you can use that promotion to get free shipping if you hadn't already used it before like me :p

I actually never bothered to check local stores though - I still kind of wonder if their tracker thingy is just horribly broken.

So, confirmed characters are:

Officially:

Iron Man

Thor

Black Widow

Hulk

Captain America

Hawkeye

Malificent

Merida

Unofficially:

Spiderman

Rocket Racoon

Groot

Venom

Nick Fury

Iron Fist

Rumored:

Stitch

Loki

That brings the quick total up to 16.  We need more Disney characters in the mix.  Give me Donald, Pluto, Minnie, Goofy and so on.  A limited set of Mickey's, maybe store exclusives?, would be pretty damn cool.  A collectors nightmare, sure, but cool.  You could do a Steamboat Willie, Suit w/ Tails (like the park costume) Mickey, Runaway Brain Mickey.....

And I'd give a large sum of money for a Flynn and/or Scrooge McDuck figures.  I'm dreaming here, but that would be sweet.

Also, they need another couple of female figures.  My daughter, and I'm sure a lot of other girls/ladies, enjoy this game.  Heck, some guys like using the female characters.  It's all good. 

Lastly, I would not be shocked if they did two characters from the new Star Wars Rebels show.  As a bit of a teaser for DI 3.0 in 2015 and to ride the hype of the new show this Fall.

I wouldn't say that Rocket and Groot have been unofficially confirmed unless I missed something. Having an in game character doesn't mean 100% a figure exists. They could just be a companion character on a power disc since that is a thing this time around.

My 6 year old wants Disney Infinity for his birthday in a couple weeks. Any ideas for a good deal on a starter pack? Preferably for Wii U since I like option off off TV play for him

My 6 year old wants Disney Infinity for his birthday in a couple weeks. Any ideas for a good deal on a starter pack? Preferably for Wii U since I like option off off TV play for him
If you have GCU at Best Buy and have not gotten Mario Kart, if you buy the starter pack and Mario Kart together you get $20 off plus GCU discount ($48+$41=$89 +tax for both) Not much else at the moment for the starter set.

Yeah, the starter pack goes on sale a lot, so it honestly depends on how long you can wait.  Unfortunately not really any good sales going on right now.  

FYI, Shopko has the starter set on sale this week for $49.99.  They also have the figures buy two get one free.  

Hulk is exclusive to Sony consoles. That's utter b.s. How do I explain that to my 6 year old son who loves Hulk?
Maybe you'll be lucky and have a spiteful son. Personally, I don't even care about The Hulk. However, reading at has me rethinking Disney Infinity 2.0 altogether. It was bad enough they themed it around Marvel, which I hate. I was going to gloss over those characters for the DISNEY ones. However, I'm spiteful and stupid about weird things, so slighting The Bone like that has me probably going back on what would have been HUNDREDS of dollars of purchases long-term.

In a similar vein, I am maybe passing on Destiny over the PS4 beta early access, I passed on NBA 2K14 over exclusive PS4 content, and my brief interest in Hardline was killed by the sans-One beta launch.

Maybe you'll be lucky and have a spiteful son. Personally, I don't even care about The Hulk. However, reading at has me rethinking Disney Infinity 2.0 altogether. It was bad enough they themed it around Marvel, which I hate. I was going to gloss over those characters for the DISNEY ones. However, I'm spiteful and stupid about weird things, so slighting The Bone like that has me probably going back on what would have been HUNDREDS of dollars of purchases long-term.

In a similar vein, I am maybe passing on Destiny over the PS4 beta early access, I passed on NBA 2K14 over exclusive PS4 content, and my brief interest in Hardline was killed by the sans-One beta launch.
I'm confused - you're saying you won't play a game at all if it doesn't come to your console first? That's a crazy-ass stigma to have.

I'm confused - you're saying you won't play a game at all if it doesn't come to your console first? That's a crazy-ass stigma to have.
I'm saying that if a developer cares more about the competing console, I care more about the competing games. I'm not paying full price for fewer features.

Aren't competing games like competing consoles you really can't have one without the other also you said you're not getting destiny because of an early access beta? Weird take on things bro

Toysrus has 3 for $35 again, only this time it's in store only. It doesn't include any bundles, so it's probably only a deal if you were looking to save a few bucks on crystal figures.

Wow! Very nice! Apparently a big push for Guardians of the Galaxy, but that's not unexpected. Hopefully Disney won't exclude popular characters like X-Men and Fantastic Four heroes just because Fox makes their movies. I'd love to see an animated-style Wolverine.

Hopefully someone can help.

Preordering the set, ultimate spiderman playset & venom character tomorrow. Can someone please tell me who is included in the spiderman playset & the normal $75 set?

I wasn't going to pre-order Disney Infinity Marvel until a sale happens like with original set but $59.99+tax for the new set and the Spider-man playset sounds good to me.

Best buy is having a get a free figure when you pre-order the Disney Marvel set and the Spider-man set is listed as one of the free "figurine", Target will be having the same sale but they might actually have individual figures only. 

Probably old news but tacked with GCU it's not a bad price for both sets. 

Hopefully someone can help.

Preordering the set, ultimate spiderman playset & venom character tomorrow. Can someone please tell me who is included in the spiderman playset & the normal $75 set?
I'm assuming Thor, Iron Man, and Black Widow for the original set

Spider-men Set is Spider-man and Nova and a playset thingy

So is the starter set minus the base preorderable yet?  Though I might just get it for a XONE or PS4 instead of Wii U, since DI for Wii U didnt really use any of the Wii U's good features.

I wonder if the Wii U base will work on Xone and Ps4.  It was the same as the Ps3 base, correct?

So is the starter set minus the base preorderable yet? Though I might just get it for a XONE or PS4 instead of Wii U, since DI for Wii U didnt really use any of the Wii U's good features.

I wonder if the Wii U base will work on Xone and Ps4. It was the same as the Ps3 base, correct?
I'm not even sure there has been an announcement for one just yet. I'm not sure how well the old base plays with the new gen and pending on certain features they might not come out with a baseless set as of yet.

I might be wrong, I haven't really kept up with DI news.

I wasn't going to pre-order Disney Infinity Marvel until a sale happens like with original set but $59.99+tax for the new set and the Spider-man playset sounds good to me.

Best buy is having a get a free figure when you pre-order the Disney Marvel set and the Spider-man set is listed as one of the free "figurine", Target will be having the same sale but they might actually have individual figures only.

Probably old news but tacked with GCU it's not a bad price for both sets.
Yup, locked that one in.

I'm honestly kind of thinking of saving my "game toy" money for Nintendo's upcoming Amiibo stuff.

I love Disney, I love Marvel, and frankly I loved Disney Infinity, but I shutter to think how much I spent on figures that most of which I only played with for a few hours at most.

I think I might slowly sell off the majority of what I have, keeping a handful of the figures that I really enjoy.

Hm..

Not a bad deal on the starter kit for 59.99 GCU normally 74.99 and spiderman bundle 0.00 normally 34.99, pretty big savings. might have to bite when RZ pts kick in.

This is a HUGE letdown to me. I was going to look into this, until I saw it was Marvel-based. Marvel does absolutely nothing for me, I just don't care about superhero stuff. The way they're pushing this, Infinity 2.0 went from a game of high intrigue (probably a 70% buy) to one of utter uselessness (maybe a 10% buy, if it ever drops under $30).

Yeah, Disney is getting a little too fringe with some of these.  I guess they forgot they still haven't released any classic characters (outside of Mickey)....

bread's done
Back