Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if this is common knowledge, but does Best Buy charge your credit card when you order or when you pick up?
If I remember correctly they charge when you order. They also need to verify the purchasing card when you pick up, but they don't swipe it.

Still showing as free. If I order along with other things I plan on picking up later, can they charge me the $59.99 when it's released or is the worst they can do is cancel it?

Well, I'm officially jealous of you guys that got it free. I tried off and on for the last hour and it hasn't worked for me.

Edit: Oh I see, it only works on the PS4 version. I don't really want to bother having to flip the software and base onto eBay for an extra free figure. Bleh.

Edit 2: I'd actually put in an order if I wasn't so sure they'd cancel it. I've got 4 gift cards and a reward certificate I was gonna put on my Disney Infinity 2.0 order, and I'd rather not throw those into limbo if I don't have to.

Oh what the hell, ordered one. Worst case scenario they cancel it. Second worst case scenario they charge me for it, after which I'll just return it right away.

Edit: And now I'm wondering if I activated the swagbucks "shop and earn" button before checking out...not that it really matters since the total was $0. Heh.

I'm suprised this hasn't been fixed yet. Even more surprising is this hasn't been posted on SD, which is why it may still be under the radar.

Picked up Wii U version and PS4 version for Free under $48 Shipped.  If i don't like it i just return & exchange Marvel version for cheapass deal ;)

Looks like it's only valid on the PS4 version.   Like others have said it's likely to get canceled but then again I thought the same about previous things.

Worse case is it wasted 2 minutes of my time, Best case is I get 2 free figures and another DI platform option.

I'd say it's much more likely to end up going through if it stays off SlickDeals. Those people have a bad habit of abusing stuff like this. I can understand ordering one to try and get it for personal use, but the people that try to order 20 to flip? Screw them.

I'd say it's much more likely to end up going through if it stays off SlickDeals. Those people have a bad habit of abusing stuff like this. I can understand ordering one to try and get it for personal use, but the people that try to order 20 to flip? Screw them.
^ ^ This

Try to keep this deal in this thread as well. It'll definitely go on SD if this is posted in a separate thread here in CAG.

It worked for me 5 minutes ago. I do not have a PS4 but if it does go through I have the software just in case and the figures for my Wii U version.

Okay receiving my online PM Disney Infinity set from BB tomorrow. I want the Toy Story figs, which one should I go for next, Wreck It Ralph, Jack Skellington, or Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey?

Okay receiving my online PM Disney Infinity set from BB tomorrow. I want the Toy Story figs, which one should I go for next, Wreck It Ralph, Jack Skellington, or Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey?
Well those are all toy box figures so there's not much difference, pick which one you want. For Toy Story, make sure to buy the playset pack and not just the figures (assuming you want to play the playset).

Worst case scenario.. you have the disc, the portal, 2 free figs... (that can be used on any console) If you bought the other packs you'll have the ability to play on EITHER console.  Sounds good for free!

Says the Toy Box Starter pack launches Nov 4th.   That's quite a wait but everything I've seen says that every single Disney Infinity figure we know about will be out by then (in time for Xmas).  

That is ALLOT of figures... I hope we see more B1G1 deals like last year.

Says the Toy Box Starter pack launches Nov 4th. That's quite a wait but everything I've seen says that every single Disney Infinity figure we know about will be out by then (in time for Xmas).

That is ALLOT of figures... I hope we see more B1G1 deals like last year.
As far as I know... ALL the Disney Classic figures are notched for November release....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2014/06/25/disney-infinity-2-0-release-waves-and-disney-originals/

• The Avengers Starter Pack: September 23rd – Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow + 2 Toy-box games.
  • The Avengers PlayStation Collectors Edition: September 23rd with Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, 2 Toy-box Mini-Games and Hulk on a 30 day exclusive and large light-up diorama to display all the Avengers figures.
  • Disney Originals Starter Pack: November 4th including three of Maleficent, Merida, Stitch, Donald Duck and Tinker Bell.
  • Wave 1 on September 23rd: Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Spider-man, Nova, Venom, Iron Fist. Then Hulk in October.
    - Wave 2 on November 4th: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket Racoon, Drax, Gamora, Maleficent, Merida, Donald Duck, Hiro, Bay Ma. Then on December 5th a Crystal Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey.

Ive been looking since yesterday and still cant find anything that list it for free.can someone plz give me a quick rundown on how to go about this.would be greatly appreciated, my kids are pumped for this.thanks

Ive been looking since yesterday and still cant find anything that list it for free.can someone plz give me a quick rundown on how to go about this.would be greatly appreciated, my kids are pumped for this.thanks
It's only the PS4 Toy Box starter Set. Put it in the cart. That's it.

I also just finalized my order for 0 dollars total I love this website.freaking awesome group of people that actually help each other out and share the same interests

I know I am in shock also that his hasn't got blown out I think as long as we keep this contained to this group we should be fine

It won't stay contained.  Someone will post it over there. Too many lurkers on the board anymore.  Pretty happy that it lasted as long as it has.

Would this game be any fun for a 28 year old dude? Tempted to buy it, but dunno if it's anything more than just a kids game.
Probably the wrong thread to ask if you want an unbiased answer. I'm 32 and I loved the first one. Even more excited about the second one, especially for the randomly generated, dungeon crawl mode.

It won't stay contained. Someone will post it over there. Too many lurkers on the board anymore. Pretty happy that it lasted as long as it has.
Biggest reason it's not leaked outside this thread is that only those who shop DI would look in here. As long as we don't get a separate thread or someone wanting to leak it (and prob get orders canceled) then hopefully it gets fixed on BB's end without them realizing how many got in on this mistake.

I know I am in shock also that his hasn't got blown out I think as long as we keep this contained to this group we should be fine
I very much doubt that. If this was for a product that was shipping right now, we might be OK. But since it's a preorder they've got a couple of months to cancel all of these orders, which is almost certainly what will happen.

As far as I know... ALL the Disney Classic figures are notched for November release....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2014/06/25/disney-infinity-2-0-release-waves-and-disney-originals/

• The Avengers Starter Pack: September 23rd – Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow + 2 Toy-box games.
  • The Avengers PlayStation Collectors Edition: September 23rd with Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, 2 Toy-box Mini-Games and Hulk on a 30 day exclusive and large light-up diorama to display all the Avengers figures.
  • Disney Originals Starter Pack: November 4th including three of Maleficent, Merida, Stitch, Donald Duck and Tinker Bell.
  • Wave 1 on September 23rd: Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Spider-man, Nova, Venom, Iron Fist. Then Hulk in October.
    - Wave 2 on November 4th: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket Racoon, Drax, Gamora, Maleficent, Merida, Donald Duck, Hiro, Bay Ma. Then on December 5th a Crystal Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey.
The GotG playset isn't out at launch? Balls... According to that, the only single pack figures at launch will be Cap, Fury, Hawkeye, Venom, and Iron Fist? With Spider-man and Nova in the only playset... that seems like a weak launch.

I very much doubt that. If this was for a product that was shipping right now, we might be OK. But since it's a preorder they've got a couple of months to cancel all of these orders, which is almost certainly what will happen.
Yea im guessing thatll happen too.i went ahead and ordered 1 just incase.hope it works out

bread's done
Back