Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Man all of my Targets in the area are wiped out of the 1.0 figures. Was hoping to snag at least a Woody. Need at least 1 Toy Story character to play the playset.

Still striking out on 1.0 clearance.
Same here, the day I heard about it i hit every Target in town and came up empty. Still need Mater, Woody and would love to stumble onto a reasonably priced Syndrome or Violet to finish up my 1.0 collection!

So are the discs part of the download? Or will they be sending out the physical discs?
They will send out the physical discs.

Same here, the day I heard about it i hit every Target in town and came up empty. Still need Mater, Woody and would love to stumble onto a reasonably priced Syndrome or Violet to finish up my 1.0 collection!
I went to about 3 or 4 Targets so far, will be going to two more tomorrow as well. Still need just Elsa, and I'd much prefer to get her at clearance price and get another 2.0 figure instead of use her in the B2G1 deal.

can anyone tell me what the favotrite toy box is so far? I'm thinking gotg will be where I start but would like to know what you all think of it
So far I'm having the most fun in Avengers. I was hoping it would be GotG, but the level design i that one just constantly confuses me; I can never figure out how to get to the mining area from the beginning of the level. I'm also enjoying the Escape from the Kyln disc. Just bash stuff and get to the end of the level. (Full disclosure: playing Guardians solo; Avengers w/ 8 year old son, and Kyln w/ 11 year old son.)

If they are sending physical discs for the download, I think I'll buy it on PS3 and use my old portal in one room and have the PS4 version in the other room and swap figs and discs as needed. This is what I get for not really reading spoilers/news about this game, sometimes I miss out on good info.

If you do the 2.0 digital download will they send you all four of the special discs or just two? There are four correct? Two with the Marvel starter pack and two with the toy box pack.

If you do the 2.0 digital download will they send you all four of the special discs or just two? There are four correct? Two with the Marvel starter pack and two with the toy box pack.
Yes there are 2 Marvel & 2 Disney, but the digital download will only warrant the 2 Disney toy box game discs for free for a limited time.

Wait, the 1.0 are clearance at every Target? I didn't bother checking mine because they never have clearance games or anything. Should I go check anyway? Or was this ymmv?

Wait, the 1.0 are clearance at every Target? I didn't bother checking mine because they never have clearance games or anything. Should I go check anyway? Or was this ymmv?
When i went to Target, i scanned the 1.0 figures with the price checker. None of them were in the system, so i asked, since i read how some people got them for $3. The lady said that the figures are discontinued and they shouldn't be on the sales floor, but that i could buy them for $13.99...i was like nope

Not necessarily a deal, but the online Microsoft store has Violet in stock for $12.99 + tax. I heard she's hard to find so I ordered one for my kids.
Any one know where I can get a deal on the Lone Ranger playset or Frozen pack?
Thanks.

When i went to Target, i scanned the 1.0 figures with the price checker. None of them were in the system, so i asked, since i read how some people got them for $3. The lady said that the figures are discontinued and they shouldn't be on the sales floor, but that i could buy them for $13.99...i was like nope
Like I said before, take them to Guest Services and ask them to scan them for a 'Red Tag' clearance sticker. They'll pop up at the $3.56 price and print out a new barcode.

Not necessarily a deal, but the online Microsoft store has Violet in stock for $12.99 + tax. I heard she's hard to find so I ordered one for my kids.
Any one know where I can get a deal on the Lone Ranger playset or Frozen pack?
Thanks.
Thanks for the heads-up, looks like I missed out on it as they are out of stock again. Amazon has Lone Ranger $24 right now which is about $10 cheaper than most retail stores.

Kmart's the best bet for violet. Local store knocked a buck off each figure and the lone ranger set.
No Kmart's even close to my city, do you have any other suggestions? I really don't wanna drop $30 on either Syndrome or Violet, but unfortunately I need them both.

I tried that  but she refused. She said that I could pay $13.99

Worseley, on 03 Oct 2014 - 06:30 AM, said:

Like I said before, take them to Guest Services and ask them to scan them for a 'Red Tag' clearance sticker.   They'll pop up at the $3.56 price and print out a new barcode.

The 1.0 figures have yet to drop where I'm at as of last week.  I'll probably head up there tonight and see if they did today.

Thanks for the heads-up, looks like I missed out on it as they are out of stock again. Amazon has Lone Ranger $24 right now which is about $10 cheaper than most retail stores.

No Kmart's even close to my city, do you have any other suggestions? I really don't wanna drop $30 on either Syndrome or Violet, but unfortunately I need them both.
I sent you a pm yesterday

Went and tried the 1.0 figures at my target. They scanned as legacy 13.99. Each figure scanned under this title. They used to show the name of the figure when I scanned it. So either my target fixed them locally, or they are not supposed to be clearance at all.

Anyone know the rhyme or reason as to why characters like Violet and Syndrome are harder to find? They dont seem like they would've been the most popular. Did they just not produce as many of those particular figures?

Anyone know the rhyme or reason as to why characters like Violet and Syndrome are harder to find? They dont seem like they would've been the most popular. Did they just not produce as many of those particular figures?
That's exactly why.

Less popular = less made = harder to find. Add in "wanting a complete set" with "hard to find" and that increases price.

they stopped making them from what people at gamestop say sadly i was going to post that microsoft had violets available but someone bought them all lol i bought one for retail price...lower than what ppl are selling them thanks microsoft!!

I asked the target guest service associate about this. She had no idea what a red tag clearance was lol.
If something was clearance it would ring up that price regardless. The red tag is also for repackage, as-is, and online item.
PS: if something is discontinued it just means that the store isnt going to be getting anymore with the truck. It can still be sold still for as long as its still in the system.

If something was clearance it would ring up that price regardless. The red tag is also for repackage, as-is, and online item.
PS: if something is discontinued it just means that the store isnt going to be getting anymore with the truck. It can still be sold still for as long as its still in the system.
That's the thing, these items wouldn't come up with any price, when they checked they said they were marked for clearance but they didn't know about it. They then have to check it for a 'Red Tag' clearance sticker at Guest Services and when they scan the barcode it'll spit out a new price sticker and a new barcode. The original barcode isn't even used anymore, it'll just continue coming up with the wrong prices. The new sticker + barcode will read the $3.56 pricetag.

It took a 2nd trip out there to get them to figure this out. They kept telling me it wasn't on clearance, they could pull up the Online price to see the $13.99 price etc but it wasn't until they checked it with the 'Clearance scannor' that was connected to the Red tag labels that it showed up at $3.56.

Most of the problems I had is that it seemed only 1 person did all the clearance stuff in the store. When I finally talked to him, he explained it all to me and said they wouldn't have known because they didn't get a header telling them it was being marked on clearance.

The whole B2G1 deal didn't work either since it was a Red Tag item, As-Is.

I actually went back yesterday to this store and saw they marked all the 1.0 figures to $3.56 but pulled the B2G1 tags off the shelves.

The whole thing is very YMMV simply because most people don't know what your talking about. I knew everything about this deal from another site and still couldn't get it Sunday when I was there, Wednesday however the clearance person was there and figured it out.

Well I returned my Best Buy Marvel set.  Now on the lookout for new deals, hopefully Black Friday weekend will bring something good.

Confirmed at my TRU, Playsets are part of the deal.
So you get one playset for $35 and one for $21?

I was going to go to Toys R Us and get a couple of playsets. But after doing the math, it comes out to the same as buying each playset individually @ Best Buy ($28 GCU)

Yea, Wal-Mart just.. not very good.  Once I saw the same 2 items clearanced between Wally and Target.  Target was marked down from $20 to $7.  Walmart $20 to $18 (and the box looked like it was used as a soccer ball).

bread's done
Back