Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be worth checking Kmart if you're still holding out. 1.0 starter sets were $19 for PS3 and 360.

I picked up a PS3 starter last night just so that I can play all the 1.0 play sets.

It may be worth checking Kmart if you're still holding out. 1.0 starter sets were $19 for PS3 and 360.

I picked up a PS3 starter last night just so that I can play all the 1.0 play sets.
I paid $35 for a starter set and used it almist exclusively for playsets and felt I got my moneys worth. For $20, its a no-brainer if you canfind one. KMART isn't exactly good at electeonic stock.

I tried searching but couldn't find any info; is the GS Rocket Raccoon the only upcoming store exclusive figure? A co-worker of mine that's a big GotG fan was asking me. Thanks in advance.

I paid $35 for a starter set and used it almist exclusively for playsets and felt I got my moneys worth. For $20, its a no-brainer if you canfind one. KMART isn't exactly good at electeonic stock.
Ha ha. Kmart isn't good at much anything these days, in my opinion. I often find myself surprised they are still in business. At least some people manage to find good clearance there.

Ha ha. Kmart isn't good at much anything these days, in my opinion. I often find myself surprised they are still in business. At least some people manage to find good clearance there.
They must have good sales, as the shelves are always empty when I go there.

This is a long shot but before I trade my woody figure that my son opened before I could return it smh anybody here willing to trade? For any other figure

I'm in the same boat. They are not interested in the Marvel set so I'd recommend getting Disney 2.0 set on Amazon for 38 dollars if it is still that price especially if you need the two figures and two game discs that come with it. Those discs are overprice individually for 20 dollars for the pair. You can always ebay the extra base. For the price, a discouneed starter pack seems the best value if you need stitch/merida/2.0 game/2 game discs.
You are right! I already own the starter pack with the Super Heroes, but wanted to get the Merida and Stitch characters, so decided to pick up the starter pack for cheap.

I received the Wreck it Ralph and Davy Jones figures I ordered from best buy. They were completely opened like others have mentioned. The packaging was stapled back together. I guess if they register as brand new on the portal, then I'll keep them. If they've been used they're going back. It's just the principle of the thing when you order a new item you expect them to be new.

Hopefully they were just sitting on the store shelf forever and the glue wore off on it's own. That's kind of what it looks like. I bought a 1.0 figure at Gamestop that was like this as well.

I guess if you want to buy these to collect and keep factory sealed you have to buy them day one? I might as well open up all of my figures. Some of them I still kept sealed and still used them in the game with all of the packaging still on. What's the point when my starter set and playset figures are open and loose? It just feels sacrilegious to open up figures. I think I've kept every figure I've bought sealed since I was about 10 years old.

Unless you've got someone rare like Violet or Syndrome, I'd open them. Unlike Amiibos, their packaging is nothing special (especially 1.0), and there are too many keeping them in package for them to be worth anything.

Pretty sure. I grabbed mine for $16 from BBY. I try to give BBY most of my business since they treat me so well with GCU and reward points.
Thanks. I was thinking going to Best Buy and pricematching the Microsoft store. They've given me grief before for trying to pricematch something not available for shipping on Microsoftstore.com. I was afraid it would sell out, so I ordered it from Microsoft just to be safe. Also, no BB's in my area have the Lone Ranger set in stock. I agree with you though. Any chance to gain reward points, use reward certificates, and use Best Buy giftcards is the way to go.

I think those open and stapled back together DI figures I received from bestbuy.com yesterday were still on my mind. I guess I'm lucky the Toy Story playset I ordered from bestbuy.com was still in one piece.

Thanks. I was thinking going to Best Buy and pricematching the Microsoft store. They've given me grief before for trying to pricematch something not available for shipping on Microsoftstore.com. I was afraid it would sell out, so I ordered it from Microsoft just to be safe. Also, no BB's in my area have the Lone Ranger set in stock. I agree with you though. Any chance to gain reward points, use reward certificates, and use Best Buy giftcards is the way to go.

I think those open and stapled back together DI figures I received from bestbuy.com yesterday were still on my mind. I guess I'm lucky the Toy Story playset I ordered from bestbuy.com was still in one piece.

I open all of mine regardless, so that doesn't bother me. I'm actually pretty anal regarding the figure itself though. I'll look through a ton to find one that doesn't have a paint imperfection that bothers me. :lol:

I haven't seen it in any Disney figures, but Skylanders are notorious for the blister pack falling off of the cardboard.

Yeah I have several Skylanders that opened themselves. Got Iron Fist from Kmart and had to do a double take. He looks like has camo paint on. Luckily I got him with SYW points so it didn't bother me took much but it sucks getting stuff in the mail and it comes in a condition less than what you expected.

I just saw this on SD and was going to mention it here as well. I ordered The Lone Ranger set and the Cars set. Is this the lowest price these have ever been?
No, as far as the Lone Ranger Play set goes... I picked mine up last week for $9.99 at KMart. My girlfriend stopped by a local KMart store and she said that she found a Pirates of the Caribbean play set. Are these rare? I know you can just purchase the figures individually, but a triple figure pack? I can't seem to find it online. I've read that it exists. Can somebody confirm this? I stopped by this KMart to purchase it, but it was gone by the time I went. My girlfriend had already picked up the Cars Play set for me, so she wasn't sure if I owned this Pirates play set since I already had Jack Sparrow,.. She would've got it for me had she known I needed this play set! :whistle2:(

No, as far as the Lone Ranger Play set goes... I picked mine up last week for $9.99 at KMart. My girlfriend stopped by a local KMart store and she said that she found a Pirates of the Caribbean play set. Are these rare? I know you can just purchase the figures individually, but a triple figure pack? I can't seem to find it online. I've read that it exists. Can somebody confirm this? I stopped by this KMart to purchase it, but it was gone by the time I went. My girlfriend had already picked up the Cars Play set for me, so she wasn't sure if I owned this Pirates play set since I already had Jack Sparrow,.. She would've got it for me had she known I needed this play set! :whistle2:(
There's no such thing as a standalone PotC playset. The PotC playset came with the 1.0 starter pack, so it's on the crystal cube that also includes The Incredibles and Monsters Inc. I'm not aware of any sets that would include more than one PotC figure.

Walmart.com has some Disney infinity 2.0 figures showing at 9.55 like bay max, hiro, tinkerbell, iron fist, nick fury, groot, rocket, venom, Donald duck and more

Yep, looks like most the 2.0 figures are less than $10. I have a feeling that this is an accidental error, so you better order soon if you want to take advantage of the price.

There's no such thing as a standalone PotC playset. The PotC playset came with the 1.0 starter pack, so it's on the crystal cube that also includes The Incredibles and Monsters Inc. I'm not aware of any sets that would include more than one PotC figure.
it's advertised on the back of the Disney Infinity Packaging. It doesn't include the crystal from what I hear, just the 3 figures. But wasn't sure if it existed.

I just saw this on SD and was going to mention it here as well. I ordered The Lone Ranger set and the Cars set. Is this the lowest price these have ever been?
Technically, Fry's had them for $10 each, but you had to live in one of the few cities that has a Fry's (electronics, not grocery store which also sometimes carries games) or pay $6 shipping.

it's advertised on the back of the Disney Infinity Packaging. It doesn't include the crystal from what I hear, just the 3 figures. But wasn't sure if it existed.
I heard they were re-releasing the 1.0 playset-only figures. Doesn't surprise me that they would create new triple packs out of this.

I have to give kudos to Snapeware's customer service department. I had picked up a clearanced WM ornament case and half of the cardboard inserts were missing. I emailed their customer service department and weeks later at my door stop they mailed to me for free a 3-tier Snapware portable organizer (basically the 2 tier ornament organizers plus a extra container) for free. 

It still doesn't help out with my need for more cardboard inserts, but I'm grateful for their generous donation. 

I heard they were re-releasing the 1.0 playset-only figures. Doesn't surprise me that they would create new triple packs out of this.
they are actually. However, this triple pack has existed since 1.0 was released along with an Incredibles (mrs, incredible, dash, violet, syndrome) Bundle pack, and also a cars pack (Mater and Francesco, not the lighting McQueen and shift well version). How does anyone not know about these? I just joined the infinity world, so never knew about these until now.

I dont think they be rereleasing them...
Theyll probably just repacking. Most TRU i go to have a buttload of 1.0. And i bet theyll probably gona ship these back out to the factories to be repackaged and sold. The only thing they should be producing more are the hard to find that never got into a triple pack like violet, dash, mater, francesco, mickey, woody, and jack skelngton. Allthe others are in abundance

Is it worth picking up the TRU exclusive power disc capsules if your store still has them?

One of the stores in my area restocked their shelves with a ton of the exclusives, including the gold capsules that come with a handful of discs.

Anyone know of any guides that have been put together that list each power disc and it's ability/perk? There's so many of them it's hard to keep track. I'm contemplating putting something together I can print off...

I know toys r us had deal for 1.0 power disc for $1, have they ever ran that sale more? What is the cheapest the disc packs go for?

Thanks
Nothing's ever been that cheap before or after. Once my local TRU stores were cleaned out the deal never came back (so far). Usually the best deals you can get has been 2 for $5 or 3 for $7 unless there's a glitch/combo deal that makes it a real deal (like the combined buy 1 get 1 40% with B1G1F that TRU had before Christmas).

My packaging does not include that. There is a pic of the other two characters for PotC together, but no mention of a PotC pack.

they are actually. However, this triple pack has existed since 1.0 was released along with an Incredibles (mrs, incredible, dash, violet, syndrome) Bundle pack, and also a cars pack (Mater and Francesco, not the lighting McQueen and shift well version). How does anyone not know about these? I just joined the infinity world, so never knew about these until now.
The only place I've seen bundles like that are on Gamestop.com when they began selling used figures and sold them in singles or different bundles including an ultimate bundle of every figure.

I'm not sure if this has been posted here either, but there will apparently be Nick Fury, Spiderman and Nova collector's editions at BB. http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/01/19/first-look-nick-fury-collectors-edition-disney-infinity-figure-coming-to-best-buy/

They're saying $29.99, but that can't be right for a figure. Hopefully best buy drops it down to $19.99 like Rocket Racoon at GS. BB does this kind of thing all of the time with preorders, but who knows.

$29.99 is the correct price. The Nick Fury's have been in stock for about a week, street date in the article is not correct.

$16 for a shitty plastic case.

I'm not sure if this has been posted here either, but there will apparently be Nick Fury, Spiderman and Nova collector's editions at BB. http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/01/19/first-look-nick-fury-collectors-edition-disney-infinity-figure-coming-to-best-buy/

They're saying $29.99, but that can't be right for a figure. Hopefully best buy drops it down to $19.99 like Rocket Racoon at GS. BB does this kind of thing all of the time with preorders, but who knows.
it was listed as $26.99 in store. My bestbuy had nick fury collectors edition, I had no idea what it was so I just picked it up to buy and the system wouldn't let me buy it. I have no idea when the street date is but looks like the stores already have them in stock.

I saw it instore the other night and forgot to post here. I remember seeing a huge ass package compared to the other ones, glanced and it, then wondered why the hell they thought it was a good idea.

bread's done
Back