Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
got it. thanks alot. Wonder if it will stack with the 30% off on figures.
If you find out please let me know lol amiibo and now Disney Infinity....we need to stop Deader2818

Well,look it up, according to the coupon it can be combined with the star wars deal if done in stores.....but the deal sucks for me since they no longer offer the 2 for 20 deal, oh well glad I got all mines last week

If you find out please let me know lol amiibo and now Disney Infinity....we need to stop Deader2818

Well,look it up, according to the coupon it can be combined with the star wars deal if done in stores.....but the deal sucks for me since they no longer offer the 2 for 20 deal, oh well glad I got all mines last week
Well in reality the 30% off is slightly better than the 2/$20 it ends up $9.xx per figure before tax but you can buy odd numbers and still get the price.

Well in reality the 30% off is slightly better than the 2/$20 it ends up $9.xx per figure before tax but you can buy odd numbers and still get the price.
Humm your making me want to try and do an return, rebuy with the 30% off

When you do big events that draw big crowds around a theme, especially Star Wars. You don't need a deal, people will buy anything for full price without question.
Target had 2 for $20, stacking with the Force Friday $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 coupon. You could have picked up (6) 3.0 figures for $50, minus 5% with Red Card, plus tax. Not a bad deal for a just released game.

Target had 2 for $20, stacking with the Force Friday $10 off $50 and $20 off $100 coupon. You could have picked up (6) 3.0 figures for $50, mius 5% with Red Card, plus tax. Not a bad deal for a just released game.
An even better deal was 10 figures for $75 minus the 5% red card discount. $7.125/ea

Target had 2 for $20, stacking with the Force Friday $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 coupon. You could have picked up (6) 3.0 figures for $50, minus 5% with Red Card, plus tax. Not a bad deal for a just released game.
Yes, but that was not just for Force Friday. I do admit it was interesting to have those coupons. I think it was to get Star Wars fans to Target where most people do not associate with toys and video game related items. I think of them more for clothing and other "hipster" retail shopping that isn't mall related like Aeropostle or whatever it's called.

My toybox takeover preorder gift finally arrived in the mail, still waiting on the actual starter pack to come in though. BestBuy.com is really dropping the ball on this one.

I now have toy box take over, yoda, and Sabine, but no game.

Is anyone here with 3.0 for ps4 willing to share play with me for a little bit? I want to get this but want to play some to see if I enjoy it before spending a lot on it.

Damn. I told myself I wouldnt do these types of games, but the star wars crap suckered me in. I already have 6 characters....

Is anyone here with 3.0 for ps4 willing to share play with me for a little bit? I want to get this but want to play some to see if I enjoy it before spending a lot on it.
I'm AchillesPDX on PS4. I'm at work now, and don't have any playsets yet, but could share play with you later tonight. Hit me up.

I know we're all playing 3.0 right now, but can anybody with the PS4 version of 2.0 hop on and help me get the four player trophy real quick?

SN is Topher_Man

I am kind of new to this stuff...is there any way to use the target coupon online? Is that what the number under the barcode is?

Does anyone know when the Limited edition FX Star Wars figures for Disney Infinite 3.0 come out? Saving my money for those instead of the one they just released

Does anyone know when the Limited edition FX Star Wars figures for Disney Infinite 3.0 come out? Saving my money for those instead of the one they just released
They have said the Light FX figures will be out this holiday season. I would expect them sometime in December since they are already releasing 6 new figures in November.

They have said the Light FX figures will be out this holiday season. I would expect them sometime in December since they are already releasing 6 new figures in November.
Which 6? I can only think of Darth Maul, Hulkbuster & Ultron. Also we'll be getting 5 or 6 in December as well, that's when The Force Awakens play set and it's accompanying figures are being released (Rey & Finn confirmed, Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren & Captain Phasma also being likely).

There's a third party seller on Amazon offerring the saga bundle for PS4 or 3 for $75 + free shipping. Amazon has it marked down to $100 also.

Hmm. So can you combine the 25 dollar off 100 and the 30% off coupons?
The 30% off is Cartwheel discount which you can combine with a Star Wars coupon but:
"Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, unless otherwise noted."

There's a third party seller on Amazon offerring the saga bundle for PS4 or 3 for $75 + free shipping. Amazon has it marked down to $100 also.
Thank you, I went ahead and took the bait. 75.99 with free shipping and no tax. Combine that with the fact that I bought a $100 Amazon gift card from another CAG for $88 about a month ago, and this turned out to be a pretty damn good deal for me, even without the toybox takeover playset. I have enough left on the GC to grab Fear, so basically I'm getting the Saga Bundle and Fear figure for $88. Thanks!

Noticed that the local Target received all the other store exclusives today from 3.0 and placed them on the pegs Unfortunately, they are register locked until the 20th of September.
Same thing happened at one of the San Diego stores. There were on display ready for purchase without any signage informing the customer that they can't be sold. Called them out on it over on Twitter.

Which 6? I can only think of Darth Maul, Hulkbuster & Ultron. Also we'll be getting 5 or 6 in December as well, that's when The Force Awakens play set and it's accompanying figures are being released (Rey & Finn confirmed, Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren & Captain Phasma also being likely).
Sorry, I mistakenly thought Zootopia was releasing in November. Spot from The Good Dinosaur should be out in November though, so that's 4.

You made a good point about The Force Awakens stuff though, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see when they decide to release the Light FX figures. :)

I'm not sure I can wait for the Light FX figures to get Yoda.  I will probably pick him up soon.  Those Light FX should be cool, though.

Thank you, I went ahead and took the bait. 75.99 with free shipping and no tax. Combine that with the fact that I bought a $100 Amazon gift card from another CAG for $88 about a month ago, and this turned out to be a pretty damn good deal for me, even without the toybox takeover playset. I have enough left on the GC to grab Fear, so basically I'm getting the Saga Bundle and Fear figure for $88. Thanks!
I saw that earlier on reddit and almost grabbed it. But then saw the reviews for that seller on this site: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.biddeal.com

I saw that earlier on reddit and almost grabbed it. But then saw the reviews for that seller on this site: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.biddeal.com
Hmm. Might cancel the order then. However, their reviews on Amazon's site are actually decent and from the looks of the reviews posted to that page it looks like most people are complaining about their bidding site. So I guess we will see. Pretty sure if it comes messed up or broken Amazon will make them honor a return, but I will need to read the fine print while I still have time to cancel it.

Got an email today from best buy saying to pre order the marvel playset and get a free smart falcon figure.
That is for a new toy called Playmation. It is something kids wear to become the character. It is not related to Disney Infinity in any way.

I dunno but the Infinity for $80 at Best Buy for the Saga one is really good.  We're playing the heck outta the Twilight one this weekend.  Suffer not a mynock to live!

I called at got a PM at BBY for the Saga set I got on release day.  $15 back for something I have had since day one is fine with me. 

Sorry man, I've been doing the return/rebuy dance with BB so long I never thought about it.  I watch prices like a hawk... 15 bucks ain't much but it's money that they shall not keep.

Got lucky with Gamestop's buy 2 get 3 FREE sale. Picked up Obi-Wan, Zeb, Yoda, Ronan, and Yondu. So keep looking. There's one more week of that sale.

Okay, I'll admit, I've never been a fan of Star Wars at all. However, since I'm a Disney Infinity fan, and a collector, I feel like I'm going to have to pick up the Star Wars characters and sets at some point regardless. Being that I am not a fan, and know very little about the series, I have to ask...  Are all the Star Wars characters essentially the same, outside of their looks (kind of like all the Cars characters), or are there actual substantial differences between how they each play?

Got lucky with Gamestop's buy 2 get 3 FREE sale. Picked up Obi-Wan, Zeb, Yoda, Ronan, and Yondu. So keep looking. There's one more week of that sale.
WHAT?! Who would trade in the Star Wars ones already? Plus Yondu and Ronan seem fairly rare to find at Gamestop as well, awesome find.

I just posted that my brother found a bunch of amiibos today too (over int he amiibo thread) so it looks like everyone is having good luck with the sale now except me : ( hah womp womp womp

I guess there is no way around it, but the lightsabers on these figures are not going to last very long.  Didn't even take my 5  year old 24 hours to break Ezra's.  Ugh...

bread's done
Back