Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if someone already said this but preorder is up

Disney Interactive Studios - Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Light FX Figure

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-interactive-studios-disney-infinity-3-0-edition-star-wars-anakin-skywalker-light-fx-figure/4597600.p?id=1219775861287&skuId=4597600&ref=199&loc=Uzb3Zd7JN*c&acampID=1&siteID=Uzb3Zd7JN.c-sZzqNb04r7NXUfZdkAqsMQ

On a side note, anyone know if Yoda FX will be back on Walmart? I remember seeing him online weeks ago but i was not able to add him to cart. Dont know if i missed the window or not, or if it was a glitch

It looks like it's taking $2.50 off all figures, without having to purchase two figures. So with GCU:

$13.99 - $2.50 - 20% = $9.19
Yup.. i really just wanted maul and had a $5 savings code to use... so $4.75 after code for me. Works out. Ofcourse i'll regret it when all figures go on sale for 9.99 but w.e

not sure if someone already said this but preorder is up
Disney Interactive Studios - Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Light FX Figure

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-interactive-studios-disney-infinity-3-0-edition-star-wars-anakin-skywalker-light-fx-figure/4597600.p?id=1219775861287&skuId=4597600&ref=199&loc=Uzb3Zd7JN*c&acampID=1&siteID=Uzb3Zd7JN.c-sZzqNb04r7NXUfZdkAqsMQ

On a side note, anyone know if Yoda FX will be back on Walmart? I remember seeing him online weeks ago but i was not able to add him to cart. Dont know if i missed the window or not, or if it was a glitch
Yoda is Target exclusive.
http://m.target.com/p/disney-infinity-3-0-edition-star-wars-yoda-light-fx-figure-target-exclusive/-/A-50280152

Amazon has Kanan up for preorder.  $14.99, releases December 8th.

GameStop has Obi-Wan up for preorder. $17.99 (not a typo; GameStop tax at work), releases December 1st.

No word yet on Luke or Vader (supposedly coming to Walmart & TRU).  And I really wish these weren't store exclusives, as I want my GCU discount on them.

Gamestop can suck a big fat one for that markup. Not a damn thing I can do about it though. Maybe I'll slam my balls on the counter and have them smash them while I'm there... 

Pre-ordered. 

It looks like it's taking $2.50 off all figures, without having to purchase two figures. So with GCU:

$13.99 - $2.50 - 20% = $9.19
It didn't take off anything at all for two figures. Manager said using GCU and quantity discount was double-dipping, and not allowed, so I just bought Hulkbuster Iron Man, as I had a reward certificate that expired at the end of the week. $2.50 down the crapper.

It didn't take off anything at all for two figures. Manager said using GCU and quantity discount was double-dipping, and not allowed, so I just bought Hulkbuster Iron Man, as I had a reward certificate that expired at the end of the week. $2.50 down the crapper.
They just said that b/c it didn't come up automatically as the system wasn't set up correctly. I had them tell me all kinds of things before they relented:

1) GCU doesn't work with figures

2) The GCU discount is actually the $5 off deal (but then why would said discount be more than $5)?

3) The $5 deal doesn't show up when you use GCU (ok, so, ring these up without my GCU and show me the $5 off)

After that chain of events, with him looking at the ad from the beginning, he relented with GCU, $5 taken off as a pricematch, and I used the mystery certificate.

The $5 off 2 figures is applying to the wave 3 figures now at bestbuy.com. I have $25 in rewards certs and got a random welcome back $10 code yesterday in email. So got all 4 for under $5 out of pocket. Will take it.

So, is it fixed in-store at Best Buy now?  I need to use my $5 Mystery reward.  I may just get one...we'll see. I'm saving for XMAS anyways for my kids.

So, is it fixed in-store at Best Buy now? I need to use my $5 Mystery reward. I may just get one...we'll see. I'm saving for XMAS anyways for my kids.
This is definitely not the first time quantity discounts haven't worked on release day at BB. It might be smarter to wait a day or two (or check this thread) before going.

[quote name="rbenns2" post="13005288" timestamp="1446605510"]That sucks, especially GS's markup, and you know they'll be ineligible for special deals. Perhaps those of you who bought the standard versions did make the right decision.[/quote]
Depends on characters for me all I wanted was Vader FX.... Anyone know where he is going

For whatever stupid reason, I can NOT get the discount to apply for Spot on BestBuy.com...

When I add all 4 to the cart, it makes two 9.19, and two 11.19. The two it makes 9.19 are always two of the three that aren't Spot...

If I remove one, (say Ultron) it makes the other remaining of the three that aren't Spot 9.19, keeping Spot 11.19. If I remove a second, it keeps the last of the three 9.19, and keeps Spot 11.19.

If I only add Spot, and any other, Spot is always 11.19 and the other is 9.19. If I add a pair of the remaining 3, it makes both 9.19.

No matter what combo of two, three, or four I add to my cart, Spot is always 11.19. Despite the fact I can buy the remaining 3 in pairs for 9.19 a piece. I even tried adding a half dozen other 3.0 figures for trial and error, it would always apply the deal to two of them, but never Spot.

Even if I only have 1 in the cart it takes off $2.50, but doesn't work with Spot. Suffice it to say, Spot seems broken atm.

And to sum up, this is stupid.

EDIT: Yeah, when you go to Spot's individual page, under "Special Offers" the deal "Save $5 On Disney Infinity Figures" doesn't appear... but for all other figures it does. Seems as though Spot is not currently flagged for the deal on BestBuy.com

I was able to purchase Hulkbuster and Maul a couple hours ago in-store receiving the sale price and GCU without any issues in regards to needing manager overrides or anything.

I didn't get Spot and Ultron because that particular store claimed not to have gotten in any stock of Spot at all.

For whatever stupid reason, I can NOT get the discount to apply for Spot on BestBuy.com...

When I add all 4 to the cart, it makes two 9.19, and two 11.19. The two it makes 9.19 are always two of the three that aren't Spot...

If I remove one, (say Ultron) it makes the other remaining of the three that aren't Spot 9.19, keeping Spot 11.19. If I remove a second, it keeps the last of the three 9.19, and keeps Spot 11.19.

If I only add Spot, and any other, Spot is always 11.19 and the other is 9.19. If I add a pair of the remaining 3, it makes both 9.19.

No matter what combo of two, three, or four I add to my cart, Spot is always 11.19. Despite the fact I can buy the remaining 3 in pairs for 9.19 a piece. I even tried adding a half dozen other 3.0 figures for trial and error, it would always apply the deal to two of them, but never Spot.

Even if I only have 1 in the cart it takes off $2.50, but doesn't work with Spot. Suffice it to say, Spot seems broken atm.

And to sum up, this is stupid.

EDIT: Yeah, when you go to Spot's individual page, under "Special Offers" the deal "Save $5 On Disney Infinity Figures" doesn't appear... but for all other figures it does. Seems as though Spot is not currently flagged for the deal on BestBuy.com
Yes. I just noticed this too. I bought Spot, Ultron, Hulkbuster, and Maul and 2 were 9.19 and 2 were 11.19. I don't know how I didn't catch that. I guess the Arkham Knight collectors guide for a cent through me off. I will go back tomorrow and see about my $5. Plus I'll add another pair or so and use the insignia Portabke speaker coupon as well. At least the $10 "welcome back" voucher is posted as a gift card, so that should be easy to refund and rebuy with the same $10.

Yes. I just noticed this too. I bought Spot, Ultron, Hulkbuster, and Maul and 2 were 9.19 and 2 were 11.19. I don't know how I didn't catch that. I guess the Arkham Knight collectors guide for a cent through me off. I will go back tomorrow and see about my $5. Plus I'll add another pair or so and use the insignia Portabke speaker coupon as well. At least the $10 "welcome back" voucher is posted as a gift card, so that should be easy to refund and rebuy with the same $10.
Arkham Knight Collector's Guide for a cent? Not to be off-topic, but what deal is that? Can I get that? I don't know what you're referring to, but I'd buy that guide for a cent, lol.

Amazon has Kanan up for preorder. $14.99, releases December 8th.

GameStop has Obi-Wan up for preorder. $17.99 (not a typo; GameStop tax at work), releases December 1st.

No word yet on Luke or Vader (supposedly coming to Walmart & TRU). And I really wish these weren't store exclusives, as I want my GCU discount on them.
Is there any way to get free shipping on Obi-Wan? I tried using Saver with $25 worth of items. I tried just preordering two Obi-Wan figures to get over $25. No luck. I can't stomach paying $17.99+$3.99 shipping. I will try preordering in store at GS if that's even possible.

I preordered Kanan, Yoda, and Anakin though. Thank you for the heads up. How hard do you guys think these Light FX figures will be to find? It's not going to be some dumb Amiibo Wii Fit Trainer type madness, right?

I'm just assuming it might be tough to find them on sale, so might as well lock them in now. I own all of the 1.0 and 2.0 figures, but this is my first time paying full price for anything relating to Disney Infinity. My inner CAG soul is crying a little bit right now. :)

Arkham Knight Collector's Guide for a cent? Not to be off-topic, but what deal is that? Can I get that? I don't know what you're referring to, but I'd buy that guide for a cent, lol.
Best Buy is liquidating many guides. But it's ymmv if they will sell it to you. In my store, the cashier was unaware of what to do when the guide is pennied out and just rang it up.

I was able to purchase Hulkbuster and Maul a couple hours ago in-store receiving the sale price and GCU without any issues in regards to needing manager overrides or anything.

I didn't get Spot and Ultron because that particular store claimed not to have gotten in any stock of Spot at all.
That's what I get for not checking here first. Can't return and rebuy due to Reward Certificate.

For all your guys that are having problems I know it sucks but why not just do TWO SEPERATE ORDERS???
Because Spot still doesn't work on Bestbuy.com regardless of any configuration you put him in.

He's not currently flagged for the deal. I tried him alone. I tried him with 1 other figure. I tried him with 3 other figures. I tried him with 7 figures. Spot doesn't work on the website, because they haven't correctly applied the deal to him on the website. (I haven't tried him in store).

Ohhhhhh ok good thing I choose him as my second figure in store then... I'm going to have to grab his disk pack today
Speaking of the disc packs...have those been on sale at any point yet since release? I can't recall that they ever were. Would really like to get Boba's Slave I but don't want to pay the full price.

Speaking of the disc packs...have those been on sale at any point yet since release? I can't recall that they ever were. Would really like to get Boba's Slave I but don't want to pay the full price.
I haven't heard of any for 3.0 ....maybe at this point its best to wait till black Friday

Is there any way to get free shipping on Obi-Wan? I tried using Saver with $25 worth of items. I tried just preordering two Obi-Wan figures to get over $25. No luck. I can't stomach paying $17.99+$3.99 shipping. I will try preordering in store at GS if that's even possible.
You can preorder online to pick up in store. You need a credit card to hold the preorder, but you can pay however you like when you pick it up. I did this with the variant Captain America in 2.0 and had no issues. I put in my Obi-Wan order without issue.

The only time that I have seen them on sale outside of a "Buy X Amount of Disney Infinity, Get Y Discount" generic promotion was the Walmart 50% preorder for the first two.

Well, and GCU works on them.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Gamestop has a ton of 1.0 and 2.0 figures on sale for $5.99 and $6.99. Might be good for any of you that are just now getting into the series and/or have GS credit. I picked up Loki last night for $5.99.

Also saw both the Captain America and Rocket Raccoon Gamestop exclusives that are in the plastic cases reduced down to $9.99 each. 

You can preorder online to pick up in store. You need a credit card to hold the preorder, but you can pay however you like when you pick it up. I did this with the variant Captain America in 2.0 and had no issues. I put in my Obi-Wan order without issue.

The only time that I have seen them on sale outside of a "Buy X Amount of Disney Infinity, Get Y Discount" generic promotion was the Walmart 50% preorder for the first two.

Well, and GCU works on them.
Yeah, the newer power discs packs haven't been on sale (in a standalone sense) anywhere since release. Though there have been several generic "All things Disney Infinity" deals which could theoretically have been applied to them.

I personally got the first two on launch week using Best Buy's "Buy any 3 infinity items, get a 4th free" promo. Bough the 2 disc packs, a figure, Inside Out playset, and Sadness (+GCU). It wasn't at all the best way to maximize that deal, but those were the only 4 items I hadn't already bought using other deals, so I figured "what the hell"... lol.

I have yet to buy the other packs which have been released since, as I can't bring myself to pay retail on infinity items... given they're practically perpetually on sale everywhere. Waiting out some sort of deal at Best Buy, hopefully, to stack GCU with. BUT YES, as someone who has been keeping an eye on it weekly, no deals have been offered on them since launch... other than big generic deals which applied to all infinity items.

Oh PS.

I made a post on the Best Buy Support forums 2 days ago about Spot not triggering the deal properly. They finally replied & fixed it today.

Spot now properly triggers the deal when ordered through Bestbuy.com... I've already confirmed as much by ordering him. I have no idea if he's fixed in store... I don't know if their website system trickles down into their store computers. But he definitely works online now.

I feel all special knowing I'm the person who got him fixed.

Gamestop can suck a big fat one for that markup. Not a damn thing I can do about it though. Maybe I'll slam my balls on the counter and have them smash them while I'm there...

Pre-ordered.
The price on obi wan light fx has been changed to $14.99. Anyone know if the pre-order price will automatically change when we go pick it up or do we need to contact GS?

The price on obi wan light fx has been changed to $14.99. Anyone know if the pre-order price will automatically change when we go pick it up or do we need to contact GS?
Thanks for the heads-up on this. I made a second order and am just going to cancel the first one.

EDIT: Or not... apparently you can't cancel orders on the website? WTF? Guess I just won't pick up the first one and won't be charged for it.

EDIT2: Or not... apparently if you don't pick it up within 48 hours they're authorized to charge you $5 for shipping it to the store. Had to call the store and cancel the order.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Gamestop has a ton of 1.0 and 2.0 figures on sale for $5.99 and $6.99. Might be good for any of you that are just now getting into the series and/or have GS credit. I picked up Loki last night for $5.99.
Thanks! Was looking for Venom, Thor, Hulk, Tinkerbell and Baymax at decent prices and those hit the spot.

Just checked my account and it shows a balance due of $14.99. So the price adjusted automatically.

So, the first Black Friday ad with an Infinity deal has arrived! Two 3.0 figures for $15 at Dollar General on Thanksgiving day. You must buy two to get the deal, with a limit of four. Not sure if that means you can only get four figures, or if you get four pairs of figures at that price. The ad also says that the figures are normally priced $12.99-$14.99. And, it shows 3.0 characters. So, maybe somebody will get lucky and find the light fx figures at their store. You can also buy these online on Thanksgiving day, if you don't have a store near you, but shipping is $5.

So, the first Black Friday ad with an Infinity deal has arrived! Two 3.0 figures for $15 at Dollar General on Thanksgiving day. You must buy two to get the deal, with a limit of four. Not sure if that means you can only get four figures, or if you get four pairs of figures at that price. The ad also says that the figures are normally priced $12.99-$14.99. And, it shows 3.0 characters. So, maybe somebody will get lucky and find the light fx figures at their store. You can also buy these online on Thanksgiving day, if you don't have a store near you, but shipping is $5.
Didn't know Dollar General carried Infinity figures. The light fx figures are retailer exclusives, Dollar General will not have them unless GameStop (Obi-Wan), Best Buy (Anakin), Amazon (Kanan), Wal-Mart (Vader or Luke, yet TBD), Target (Yoda), and Toys R Us (Vader or Luke, yet TBD) dump/sell their respective overstock to them a few months down the line.

I've been to quite a few Dollar Generals and have never seen any DI stuff there, so I'm super surprised they had it in their Black Friday ad.

bread's done
Back