Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I'm pretty shocked that Dollar General has them this year. But, if I remember correctly, they had Skylanders for Black Fridays in previous years.

It's like Family Dollar, but with cigarettes and booze.
Whoa, your Dollar Generals have alcohol and cigarettes? I have never seen that at any of them either. Then again, I have only been to ones in Tennessee, Kansas, and Georgia so maybe I'm just going in the wrong states.

Whoa, your Dollar Generals have alcohol and cigarettes? I have never seen that at any of them either. Then again, I have only been to ones in Tennessee, Kansas, and Georgia so maybe I'm just going in the wrong states.
I live in California, and most of our Family Dollars and Dollar Generals are about a year or two old. When I lived in Florida back in 2006, they were very common.

I saw in the FiveBelow ad for this week that they have Infinity figures for $5. Probably all series 1 figures, but worth checking if you have a FB near you. They also have Skylanders Giants 3 packs for $5.

I saw in the FiveBelow ad for this week that they have Infinity figures for $5. Probably all series 1 figures, but worth checking if you have a FB near you. They also have Skylanders Giants 3 packs for $5.
Just happened to have passed by there last night. At my store, they only had three figures: Mr. Incredible, Captain Jack and Sully.

I was able to get spot as part of the $5 off two figures deal at Best Buys site. To get him to work, select the other figure you want and under special offers select the $5 off two figure promo. It will take you to a page that has the figures all listed and spot was one of them. I couldn't get more than one promo per order but I did two orders with instore pickup to get the four new figures with the promo.

Toysrus website is showing 1.0 figures for $3 and 2.0 figures for $5 .  I was browsing to see if the B1G1 40% off had kicked in early as the B1G1 40% Skylanders did yesterday.  Saw Davy Jones at $3 then back at $7.49, and now back down to $3 with more figures showing on sale at those prices.

edit: Also 3.0 figures at $9.  

Best Buy's Deal of the Day is 2 select DI 2.0 figures for $7 ($6 with GCU). The full list is below. As far as I know, it's online only. They only allow 2 per order. So if you want more, make separate orders. Shipping is free, too.

Phineas, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Venom, Iron Fist, Falcon, Loki, Hiro, Maleficent, Drax, Green Goblin, Nick Fury, Ronan, Stitch, Tinkerbell, Thor, Yondu, Donald Duck, Aladdin, and Merida.

Grrr no Jasmine.

Best Buy's Deal of the Day is 2 select DI 2.0 figures for $7 ($6 with GCU). The full list is below. As far as I know, it's online only. They only allow 2 per order. So if you want more, make separate orders. Shipping is free, too.

Phineas, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Venom, Iron Fist, Falcon, Loki, Hiro, Maleficent, Drax, Green Goblin, Nick Fury, Ronan, Stitch, Tinkerbell, Thor, Yondu, Donald Duck, Aladdin, and Merida.

Grrr no Jasmine.
Or Baymax

Toysrus website is showing 1.0 figures for $3 and 2.0 figures for $5 . I was browsing to see if the B1G1 40% off had kicked in early as the B1G1 40% Skylanders did yesterday. Saw Davy Jones at $3 then back at $7.49, and now back down to $3 with more figures showing on sale at those prices.

edit: Also 3.0 figures at $9.
Thanks! I bought a bunch of 1.0 figures there a few weeks back for $7 and was able to get a nice price adjustment.

Definitely glad I've held off on buying the Crystal Figures. Went in this morning and picked up all of them at $3 a piece. That price i can handle for figures i already had one version of.

[quote name="Jello1996" post="13012685" timestamp="1446907028"]Thanks! I bought a bunch of 1.0 figures there a few weeks back for $7 and was able to get a nice price adjustment.[/quote]
How does one do this? What's the time limit? I'm in the same boat. Can't find a good answer.

How does one do this? What's the time limit? I'm in the same boat. Can't find a good answer.
I'm not sure of the official time limit but mine were bought about 3 weeks ago. I just walked in with the receipt and asked if they could price adjust and they did it without question. I was ready with the original unopened figures in the trunk of my car to return / re-purchase though in case they gave me problems.

Well I got about 25 figures between Bestbuy and Toys RUS...completely normal for a 30 year old guy with no children...right?

Well I got about 25 figures between Bestbuy and Toys RUS...completely normal for a 30 year old guy with no children...right?
Hey don't feel sorry I am a 32 year old guy with no children who got hooked because of 3.0 and my love for Star Wars that I am now buying up all the 2.0 stuff and loving Disney Infinity!

Even us with kids are amused by some of the gimmicks in the games..... so it's not just the childless.  I, however, can make the kid come with, or spouse go by herself, to go pick up launch day ones :)  That always make me feel strange spending so much on DLC.... :p  But the figs really look nice and once they get "retired" will go up in my display with my Monster hunter figs.

[quote name="Jello1996" post="13012758" timestamp="1446910002"]I'm not sure of the official time limit but mine were bought about 3 weeks ago. I just walked in with the receipt and asked if they could price adjust and they did it without question. I was ready with the original unopened figures in the trunk of my car to return / re-purchase though in case they gave me problems.[/quote]
Wow, thank you for this. I had two big purchases in August and September. Ended up getting almost $50 back. Woman behind me wasn't happy at all, but I'm not bothered.

I never thought I'd be buying the Crystal Variants (or the non-variant versions of those I already have Crystals of), but for three bucks each, why the hell not?

so tempted with the crystal ones for $3 but I still have figures put back from last year the kids haven't even gotten yet and still gotta get some 3.0 figures for Christmas this year.

I am short 4 2.0 figures from having the whole set. Yondu, Iron Fist, Green Goblin, and Loki. Iron Fist is the only one I feel like I really want though.

Edit: I must be drunk and not know it.

Both Toys R Us stores I went to today had walls full of the crystal figures for $3 each. I don't think they'll even sell them off at that price unless they do the sale again on Black Friday when the store is packed. I'm at that point where I'm never going to use the crystal variants so would just be more clutter for me to store.

I bought some just so I can use them to try an unlock the Keyblade in 3.0. Will probably trade them in after that as I'm trying to stick to Marvel and only Star Wars / Disney Original characters that I like.

Just happened to have passed by there last night. At my store, they only had three figures: Mr. Incredible, Captain Jack and Sully.

Might as well buy the 3DS starter pack for roughly $12 on Amazon then for those three figures.
That appears to be where these $5 "deals" are coming from.
They are busting up the 3DS starter and selling everything separately.

Both Toys R Us stores I went to today had walls full of the crystal figures for $3 each. I don't think they'll even sell them off at that price unless they do the sale again on Black Friday when the store is packed. I'm at that point where I'm never going to use the crystal variants so would just be more clutter for me to store.
I bought all 8, and am trying to decide whether to keep them. I doubt they'll see a lot of use, as they pale when compared to more recent figures, and Toy Story and Monsters are useless outside their sets, but this is likely the ladst chance we'll see to pick these up, and they are needed for unlockables.

Is this sale over or regional? The store I went to today had all infinity 1.0 at $7.99, even the crystal ones

Any spectacular deals of the saga ps4 set known to be upcoming. I bought a bunch of the figures from Best Buy yesterday without even owning the game.

anyone know if they will make FX version of Ahsoka Tano or Ezra Bridger? I know they had mention Darth Maul might be a possibility and that they are looking into it but I have not heard anything about Ahsoka or Ezra

anyone know if they will make FX version of Ahsoka Tano or Ezra Bridger? I know they had mention Darth Maul might be a possibility and that they are looking into it but I have not heard anything about Ahsoka or Ezra
Maul wasn't done In the initial lineup due to difficulty lighting his dual saber properly, and they'd need to find a solution to it before he's released. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a similar issue with Tano's double sabers, but I've no idea why there's no Ezra.

What's up with Amazon listing Kanan for 12/8 and TRU listing Darth for 12/15? Its bad enough they made them retailer exclusive but different release dates?

bread's done
Back