Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure where to post this, so if someone could direct me I'd appreciate it. I noticed that the majority of Disney infinity 2.0/1.0 figures were sold out (or no longer carried by) at BB and Walmart, and were normal price and/or overpriced at Amazon, target, etc., so I decided to check out ToysrUs. I know that it is advertised that ToysRUs is having 50% off Disney infinity stuff, but I did not see it advertised anywhere that if you spend $35 you also get an additional $10 off. I was able to snag Guardians of the Galaxy playset (which is sold out almost everywhere else), Baymax figure, Hiro figure, Jack Skellington figure, and Rapunzel figure all for 34.48 after tax w/ free shipping. It would come in handy for anyone who wants to pick up any of the older figures. Just giving a heads up!​

Just FYI, the anakin light fx figure was on the shelves at Best Buy. Couldn't pick up my pre-order though since it technically releases 12/1. LOL.

Just FYI, the anakin light fx figure was on the shelves at Best Buy. Couldn't pick up my pre-order though since it technically releases 12/1. LOL.
I just got mine in the mail today. The packaging was bent and folded into a tiny shipping box. I've had good luck with my last couple orders, but I guess BB is back to their normal shipping and handling. It's lucky that I plan to open up and use this figure. It would suck if it was an Amiibo that I wanted to keep in the packaging.

The Luke Skywalker FX figure is finally available for preorder on Walmart.com for shipping on December 7th.  For some reason, standard shipping was free.

Placed an order for instore pickup on yoda fx, can someone confirm a sticker or something that shows it's the fx version cause I don't want the target employee to grab me a standard Yoda

Saw two Yodas at the Target I went to.  At Best Buy they had to go look for the Anakin in the back and they brought back one.  Seems like the stores have no place to put these in so they keep them in back for now

Snagged 2 Yodas at a local Target. Got a fresh Anakin out of the box at BB, got a Obi-Wan at GS. The other 2 B&M stores didn't have their figures. TRU idiot said theirs wasn't releasing until December 31 (wrong) and Wal Mart just didn't have theirs out.

Grabbed my Anakin today. Gonna get Yoda and Obi-Wan tomorrow. Target seems to have really good stock according to Brickseek, and I put an instore pickup order in for Obi-Wan at the two closest stores.

I'm not quite sure if I'm going to get all the FX figures. Other than the light up effects, there's no real difference to the figures from the original and I've gotten Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Kanan for $7.50/$8 each. Not sure if I want to double dip and get them. I'm just going to probably get the Vader FX since he's always been my favorite. 

I'm not quite sure if I'm going to get all the FX figures. Other than the light up effects, there's no real difference to the figures from the original and I've gotten Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Kanan for $7.50/$8 each. Not sure if I want to double dip and get them. I'm just going to probably get the Vader FX since he's always been my favorite.
This. I just can't justify the cost of buying the same figure when the only difference is the visual effect, I just have too much other shit to spend money on in my life. And paying full MSRP for a light fx figure feels kinda sour after getting the good deals we all got on the regular ones.

Since I don't own Obi-Wan yet I may get his light fx version sometime down the line when it's on sale, but thats the only one I foresee purchasing.

Wow, I was at the GS I preordered Obi Wan at today and completely forgot to pick it up. When did it get released and how long does GS hold preorders? My store isn't showing any in stock, so my preorder must be the last one. 

I picked up two FX Anakins at Best Buy tonight and the $5 off 2 figures sale triggered automatically making them $12.49 a piece. Kills me to pay MSRP, so this softened the blow a bit.

I picked up two FX Anakins at Best Buy tonight and the $5 off 2 figures sale triggered automatically making them $12.49 a piece. Kills me to pay MSRP, so this softened the blow a bit.
Wait, so the deal works in store on the FX figure? Doesn't appear to be available online but I'd be willing to combine GCU and that to get Luke and Darth Maul.

Edit: nevermind, it's not listed on the individual page but does combine, thanks for the heads up wasn't working on preorder.

Yes, $5 off of two infinity figures worked in store for me when I picked up the two Anakin FX figures.

The first one scanned at $14.99. Then when the cashier scanned the second one, the price on both of them went down to $12.49 each. I don't shop enough at Best Buy to justify GCU so I couldn't try stacking that.

Just a heads up, the FX figures will not be manufactured anymore. This is a one shot deal. Once they are sold out that's it. The gamestops near be only got 2-4 Obi-wans but Target and Best Buy seem to have gotten some decent stock of Anakin and Yoda. 

Do the FX figures stay lit the entire time? I'm finding the lights from the base annoying enough. So while the idea is neat, I'm not sure I want even more lights shining while I'm playing.

Disney infinity fx figure limited run? I really don't want to pay full price on this 6th figures. Disney's mass produces on every single figures. No way they do 1 time run. Should i get it now or waits for sale price?

Disney infinity fx figure limited run? I really don't want to pay full price on this 6th figures. Disney's mass produces on every single figures. No way they do 1 time run. Should i get it now or waits for sale price?
Who knows. They could end up being limited and you might end up having to pay like 20$+ per figure down the line. Or they could be super common and go on sale.

Personally I'd rather just buy the damn things. Especially considering not only is it near the holiday season, but Star War's is coming out soon. I feel like thats a double whammy that might make these annoying to get

[quote name="Masterkyo" post="13075081" timestamp="1449041347"]Disney infinity fx figure limited run? I really don't want to pay full price on this 6th figures. Disney's mass produces on every single figures. No way they do 1 time run. Should i get it now or waits for sale price?[/quote]

They did say they were going to be limited run not like the crystals

It came from Johnny Vignocchi himself. This will only be a 1 time run. Once this stock is sold out, there will be no more. Who knows if they will sit on the shelves and eventually drop in price. I can verify that all Gamestops got 4 or less. 

I really want the Light FX figures. Not stoked that I may be attempting it at full price if they're really going to be so limited.

Just came back from another Target, no FX Yodas to be seen. I did find two Francescos ringing at full price...weird.
Mine had none in sight as well, but over 20 in the back as the Target employees just thought they were additional normal figures and with the shelves were already full, they just left them in the back storeroom. I had checked the DPCI at one of their price-checkers when I first walked in, so I knew they still had some.

It came from Johnny Vignocchi himself. This will only be a 1 time run. Once this stock is sold out, there will be no more. Who knows if they will sit on the shelves and eventually drop in price. I can verify that all Gamestops got 4 or less.
Really? I just left Gamestop in Tampa, and they had about 10 Light Fx Obiwan.

I just found one Darth Vader on the shelf at a Toys R Us near me in Connecticut. I went to buy it and it rang up not for sale until December 31st. I showed the manager that I had already purchased the figures from other stores and he overroad the computer and sold it to me ^_^

bread's done
Back