Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Found these at my local Hastings.
[attachment=18791:image.jpeg]
[attachment=18792:image.jpeg]
[attachment=18793:image.jpeg]

Disney Store online has a really nice deal on the Saga bundle for PS3 or PS4 - $57.50 (50% off)!

This is the base game (includes Twilight of the Republic playset) plus the Rise Against the Empire (original trilogy) playset plus a Boba Fett figure. So you get 5 figures - Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, and Boba.

Use code GMA50. Also, if you boost your order up to $75 (add 2 figures or Toybox takeover or anything else) you can get free shipping with SHIPMAGIC.

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-infinity-gma/mn/1015401/
Wowzers, this just got even hotter. If you combine the GMA50 code with the new VERYMERRY code, you can get the 50% off Saga bundle with free shipping, without the $75 minimum. So your total is $57.49 + tax.

Okay fine they win, I'll order it for Boba and the playset with my XB1 version and sell/gift the starter pack

EDIT: Also the site has 4% back from Swagbucks right now, nice!

not sure if mentioned but Disney Movie Rewards has some Infinity 3.0 stuff up... PS3 starter pack (3250pts), couple different characters (1100pts ea), and Rise Against The Empire Play Set (2000pts).. I decided to get the play st to save me $35

Ordered Yoda. Need a few hundred more points to get Vader. Had lost all my points, but went through all my movies and the codes still worked. Got like 1800 points. 

It says in the user agreement if you don't log in, you lose the points.   All you gotta do is log in every now-an-again.  One of them things where you have to read the agreement.....

AND they send your email a warning a month out... so it's not like it's a surprise.

Wowzers, this just got even hotter. If you combine the GMA50 code with the new VERYMERRY code, you can get the 50% off Saga bundle with free shipping, without the $75 minimum. So your total is $57.49 + tax.
anybody try this? I can't get the codes to work. these aren't listed under current promos. maybe cause I'm doing it as guest or the codes expired?

Vader FX just came in from TRU. Kinda glad they didn't have him out when I went to check the other day. Probably would have been too late to cancel and I would have to go all the way back over to return it. I wasn't so lucky with Luke from Walmart. They shipped him anyway after the cancel request but Walmarts are everywhere.

[quote name="Z-Saber" post="13085316" timestamp="1449452710"]Not true with the 2.0 Toybox Games (Stitch, Brave, Asgard, Guardians). Marvel characters can't play in the Disney ones, and vice versa.[/quote]

Once you complete one of the discs I believe any character can be used

It says in the user agreement if you don't log in, you lose the points. All you gotta do is log in every now-an-again. One of them things where you have to read the agreement.....

AND they send your email a warning a month out... so it's not like it's a surprise.
That's what I was doing, but all my points (3300) are gone now. Looked in the FAQ and found this:

Your Points will expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity means increasing and/or decreasing the point balance within your Account at least once during this period.

I noticed the user agreement changed recently. I wonder if the changes were retroactive as opposed to starting that day. I haven't entered codes in a long time. How many movie entries did I lose? Anyone ever have luck getting points reinstated?

That's what I was doing, but all my points (3300) are gone now. Looked in the FAQ and found this:

Your Points will expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity means increasing and/or decreasing the point balance within your Account at least once during this period.

I noticed the user agreement changed recently. I wonder if the changes were retroactive as opposed to starting that day. I haven't entered codes in a long time. How many movie entries did I lose? Anyone ever have luck getting points reinstated?
That isn't one of the "new" rules though. You can try.. but I've not heard of success.

Call Disney and try. They don't tend to tell people no if they can....

Just picked up the light FX Obi Wan from GS with my $5 off coupon. Stopped by Walmart and they've restocked on Luke Light Fx. Had a bunch of them out. Still can't justify spending that much on a figure :/

If you're grabbing Luke FX and are getting another figure, try pricematching Target's B1G1 50% off at Walmart. I took the figures to the front register (pair of Luke FX) and they pricematched pretty easily. Avoided doing it in electronics checkout because one of the guys there always seems to hassle me. $10.50 each before tax that way. Today is the last day for the Target sale to match.

Starting tomorrow, TRU is having a 2 for $22 Infinity sale. Doesn't say anything in the ad about excluding FX, so if you're lucky, you could get a Darth or two for relatively cheap.

All Disney Infinity 3.0 Playsets are on sale for $24.99 at Best Buy before GCU right now, including The Force Awakens Playset.
Thanks. Have $5 in rewards, so $15 after GCU and rewards is a no brainer. The cheapest these ever get is $12-15 after GCU, so to get it day 1 for $5 suits me just fine.

All Disney Infinity 3.0 Playsets are on sale for $24.99 at Best Buy before GCU right now, including The Force Awakens Playset.
3.0 Toy Box expansions are $9.99 right now ($7.99 after GCU) -- are they worth picking up at that price? Can I find them cheaper elsewhere on a frequent basis? Just starting to jump into Disney Infinity.

3.0 Toy Box expansions are $9.99 right now ($7.99 after GCU) -- are they worth picking up at that price? Can I find them cheaper elsewhere on a frequent basis? Just starting to jump into Disney Infinity.
It's hard to say if they will be cheaper then $8 since they never made these before. IMO they are worth around $5-10. One is like a dungeon crawler (kinda like Diablo I suppose) and the other is like Mario Kart. Overall they are a fun distraction, but no where near worth the $20 MSRP.

Toy Box Takeover was free with pre-order and I picked up Speedway for $8 a month or so ago when they were $10, just like now.

Toy Box Takeover and Toy Box Speedway are undoubtedly my favorite part of 3.0. Takeover is a lot of fun because of all of the mixing and matching possibilities, like Mickey riding an AT-ST, which I find very entertaining, lol. Speedway is basically a clone of Mario Kart, but I have always greatly enjoyed Mario Kart, so it is a ton of fun to use characters from Disney, Marvel, Pixar and Star Wars instead of the Nintendo characters, IMO.

My only criticism has to be, because they are so good, I wish they had even more variety to them.

So, basically, I would advise against paying full price for them, but for $8 each, you can't go wrong. :)

Cool deal on the playsets.  Pre-ordered Force Awakens.  I may have to grab Toybox Takeover too.

Had 25 dollars in rewards certificates, so I picked up both toy box expansions and the force awakens play set for ~12 bucks. Not too shabby.

I had the Force Awakens playset preordered at Best Buy for full price but luckily I was able to cancel and reorder it for the sale price.

Nice day one price, especially with GCU.

I'm new to disney infinity, got it on black friday. Are the playsets like DLC expansion packs? If I buy the force awakens and inside out will I get like a whole new game or something? or do they just add different characters to the base game?

I'm new to disney infinity, got it on black friday. Are the playsets like DLC expansion packs? If I buy the force awakens and inside out will I get like a whole new game or something? or do they just add different characters to the base game?
They're like DLC, similar in size and length as the one that comes with the starter pack (Twilight of the Republic).

I found some Poe figures on the shelf at my local Target last night. I was there to get a few more $1.50 packs of discs. I tried to buy Poe with Han Solo to get the sale price, but the register wouldn't let it sell 'til the 18th, as expected. OH WELL.

Thanks.

Had a $5 promo credit so used it on the Good Dinosaur set. Not really interested in the movie or the figure(s) from it. But the idea of riding a dinosaur is appealing to me so...

so at best buy with GCU, The Force Awakens and Rise Against The Empire are $20 each. I have a $15 cert so I should be able to grab both for $25. This $20 each is probably the best we'll see on these sets right? I too am new to Infinity. Just started playing Twilight of the Republic last night. Got through the first few quests and I'm loving it so far (defeated Grevous for the first time). Not sure how long it is but I figure assuming it's decently long and the others are the same length I should have enough Star Wars to play with for quite a while. Plus it'll be a cheaper way to help build up my characters. Right now I've only got Anakin and Ahsoka as well as Light FX Obi Wan and Darth Vader. Planning on using my $5 cert at Amazon to get Light FX Kanan too. Adding Luke, Leia, Rey and Finn along with their respective games seems like it should be great. I'm so new I haven't even touched the toy box stuff yet, but like I said I'm loving the story stuff so far. Is Rise against the empire long and worth it for a huge star wars fan?

so at best buy with GCU, The Force Awakens and Rise Against The Empire are $20 each. I have a $15 cert so I should be able to grab both for $25. This $20 each is probably the best we'll see on these sets right? I too am new to Infinity. Just started playing Twilight of the Republic last night. Got through the first few quests and I'm loving it so far (defeated Grevous for the first time). Not sure how long it is but I figure assuming it's decently long and the others are the same length I should have enough Star Wars to play with for quite a while. Plus it'll be a cheaper way to help build up my characters. Right now I've only got Anakin and Ahsoka as well as Light FX Obi Wan and Darth Vader. Planning on using my $5 cert at Amazon to get Light FX Kanan too. Adding Luke, Leia, Rey and Finn along with their respective games seems like it should be great. I'm so new I haven't even touched the toy box stuff yet, but like I said I'm loving the story stuff so far. Is Rise against the empire long and worth it for a huge star wars fan?
This will probably be the cheapest the playsets will be until late Summer when we see some stuff getting cleared out so 4.0 can come around (just judging by 2.0). As for length, Rise Against the Empire is maybe 6-8 hours long if you just do story related stuff. If you feel like being a completionist and doing everything you're probably looking at around 20 hours. I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan and the only thing that disappointed me about it was the weird changes they made to the story.

This will probably be the cheapest the playsets will be until late Summer when we see some stuff getting cleared out so 4.0 can come around (just judging by 2.0). As for length, Rise Against the Empire is maybe 6-8 hours long if you just do story related stuff. If you feel like being a completionist and doing everything you're probably looking at around 20 hours. I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan and the only thing that disappointed me about it was the weird changes they made to the story.
Interesting. I assumed they jumped from 2 to 3 in order to cash in even harder on Star Wars (making people re-buy everything for the Star Wars stuff). I'm not hoping to annualize this lol.

Anyway my plan is to sorta complete all the quests there are main and side quests. That's what I'm doing with Twilight. It seems that this is the cheapest it'll go so I'll probably pick them up. Sad to hear they changed the story around. OT is freaking perfect. I hope they didn't change too much up. Also don't tell me what though. I'll just play through it and find out. 20 hours is actually a decent length. My biggest concern getting into DI was that it's super expensive and if the games were short it would be kind of disheartening. 20 hours per story isn't terrible. Still wish the figures would drop in price a bit, but what are you gonna do I guess

Also on that Nick Fury, is there anything extra special about him? Seems like it's just a plastic shell? Maybe I'm missing something?

bread's done
Back