Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen this posted anywhere, but if I missed it, I apologize.

An employee at GameStop told me all of the Star Wars figures will be $10 tomorrow only. Hopefully the Light FX Obi Wan Kenobi is included, but I'm not sure it is.
Thanks, will check it out. Would be great if he was included. We'd just need Amazon to have a sale on their Kanan one.

I'm hearing that TFA playset won't work at all without a system update. Is that true or false?

I don't have wifi at home at the moment as I'm in between providers right now and am basically waiting until February to renew my tv package with internet when I can negotiate a better package deal. So if the new playset requires that update I can't play it at all.

I'm hearing that TFA playset won't work at all without a system update. Is that true or false?

I don't have wifi at home at the moment as I'm in between providers right now and am basically waiting until February to renew my tv package with internet when I can negotiate a better package deal. So if the new playset requires that update I can't play it at all.
I believe that's true. If you've got a phone with a wifi hotspot feature (most do these days), you could get it that way, just beware the impact on your data plan.

I believe that's true. If you've got a phone with a wifi hotspot feature (most do these days), you could get it that way, just beware the impact on your data plan.
Hmmm interesting. My niece and nephew have an old Xbox 360 without wifi built in and their parents don't want them online anyways. Is there any way to manually perform an update? Download to a USB and install or something?

Hmmm interesting. My niece and nephew have an old Xbox 360 without wifi built in and their parents don't want them online anyways. Is there any way to manually perform an update? Download to a USB and install or something?
Not that I know of. In that case your best bet is probably temporarily running a long network cable between their router and the Xbox, but you may also need to create a free Xbox Live silver account to get the update to download (or just log in temporarily with your own account if you have one).

I've played with all of them now and Kylo Ren is the probably the most fun character to use. He's obviously a close range character, but he can cover a lot of ground with his force dash and force jump. He's also extremely powerful, and that's obviously always fun, haha.

Poe is a pretty decent long range character and his special move is to send BB-8 out to distract enemies, which I absolutely love. He's probably the weakest character out of the 4 though.

Very different characters, but I'd honestly recommend them both, especially if you've seen the movie and already love all of these characters like I do. :)
Thanks! I ordered Kylo Ren. He looks too cool to pass on, though the BB-8 special guarantees I'll be picking up Poe down the line.

Looks like, in addition to the $10 Obi-Wan Light FX at GS, they've got the two Star Wars Power Disc packs for half off ($4.99 each).

Would it be easier for me to do a return/rebuy, or a pride adjustment on Obiwan?

Also, has anyone been able to confirm that TRU has their 1.0 figures at $5 and 2.0 at $7? Local TRU has some Avengers figures I wouldn't mind picking up...

The clerk at GS says the $10 figures sale is today only. All the disc packs, excluding TFA, but including Good Dinosaur, are also on sale for $4.99.

Would it be easier for me to do a return/rebuy, or a pride adjustment on Obiwan?

Also, has anyone been able to confirm that TRU has their 1.0 figures at $5 and 2.0 at $7? Local TRU has some Avengers figures I wouldn't mind picking up...
Yeah, i work at a TRU and the 1.0 and 2.0 figures are all ringing up at those prices

Kylo's base in the hall of heroes is the same as the light FX ones, so he may also be getting a light FX version. Anyone buying the normal one should keep that in mind.

So is kylo ren: http://smile.amazon.com/Disney-Infinity-3-0-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B015UA1NBO/ref=sr_1_3_twi_gam_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450571128&sr=8-3&keywords=kylo+ren

I'm real torn. Kinda want them. Am not seeing the movie til Wednesday though. I wish Best Buy price matched so I could get them for super cheap
Why Best Buy is 3 for 30 tomorrow which means 8 a piece with GCU.... which is better.

You buy Kylo, Poe, and Maul... bam! You got the new SW ones (unless you already blew your wad on Maul already)

Does Amazon do any post purchase price adjustments? Just bought kanan last Wednesday.
Not as a matter of policy anymore. They used to have a great price adjustment policy, but people abused it into non-existence. They will occasionally make a "one time" exception, but they track it and people have reported being banned as a result of using it too aggressively.

Not as a matter of policy anymore. They used to have a great price adjustment policy, but people abused it into non-existence. They will occasionally make a "one time" exception, but they track it and people have reported being banned as a result of using it too aggressively.
Thanks. Was actually able to cancel my old order since it never moved out of preparing for shipment.

Thanks for the alert on TRU. I got Skellington and Dash for $5, Malificent and Hiro for $7. I guess they don't have Violet available. I'd really like to complete my INCREDIBLES family!

Thanks for the alert on TRU. I got Skellington and Dash for $5, Malificent and Hiro for $7. I guess they don't have Violet available. I'd really like to complete my INCREDIBLES family!
She's been seemingly out of print for a while, but can currently be had on amazon for just under $12, which seems like the cheapest price for her in a while

She's been seemingly out of print for a while, but can currently be had on amazon for just under $12, which seems like the cheapest price for her in a while
Thanks. I guess I'll order this Girl Power 3-Pack off Amz for $22, since I don't have Vanellope and I have an unopened Rapunzel I can return to Target.

Thanks. I guess I'll order this Girl Power 3-Pack off Amz for $22, since I don't have Vanellope and I have an unopened Rapunzel I can return to Target.
Good plan. If I didn't get Rapunzel and Vanellope for $3 each about a month ago, I would have done the same. All I need now is Francisco, and my 1.0 collection will be complete.

Why Best Buy is 3 for 30 tomorrow which means 8 a piece with GCU.... which is better.

You buy Kylo, Poe, and Maul... bam! You got the new SW ones (unless you already blew your wad on Maul already)
Hnnggg that is a good deal. A real good deal. My issue now is do I wait on it in the case that they make a light fx kylo. I'm kinda leaning towards they will and I don't really feel like buying him twice. Same reason I'm not buying anakin or Luke fx unless they hit a hard sale. Ughhh

Think for the deal at Best Buy I'm going anakin, Poe, and solo. Will wait on kylo and Maul as I'm sure we will get a light fx of those
At this point, it's very unlikely that Darth Maul gets a Light FX figure. JV has already said they ran into a lot of issues when considering making a Light FX figure of him because of the fact that he has a double-bladed lightsaber. You never know though, maybe they figure it out. :)

The clerk at GS says the $10 figures sale is today only. All the disc packs, excluding TFA, but including Good Dinosaur, are also on sale for $4.99.
Doh. Missed the return/rebuy opportunity. Was about it order it for shipping, but the price changed back to $15 before I completed checkout. Sigh. Hopefully they do the sale again before January.

BB has them 3 for 24 after GCU
Thanks for the heads up sale was active :)
Got my orders for in-store pickup placed (FX Anakin/Maul/Poe & Sabine/Zeb/Hulkbuster)

Think I'm going to hold off on Kylo Ren for a while in hopes we get an FX version.

Really basic question, do DI 3.0 figures work through the packaging without opening them? I know that was a thing for Skylanders, but not sure with DI (obviously discs wouldn't work).

Really basic question, do DI 3.0 figures work through the packaging without opening them? I know that was a thing for Skylanders, but not sure with DI (obviously discs wouldn't work).
They do. However, if you want to use a power disc with the figure (power discs sit underneath the figure base), you might have problems with the figure staying in sync. Especially if there are two power discs stacked under the figure. Also some of the Disney bases have stronger radios than others. I've found that my base from 3.0 has a better radio then my 2.0 and 1.0 bases on Xbox 360. Others have reported the opposite.

Hnnggg that is a good deal. A real good deal. My issue now is do I wait on it in the case that they make a light fx kylo. I'm kinda leaning towards they will and I don't really feel like buying him twice. Same reason I'm not buying anakin or Luke fx unless they hit a hard sale. Ughhh
they most likely won't be doing a kylo ren fx figure. same reason ashoka and darth maul won't be getting them. the multiple lightsaber thing was a problem. can always hope the hall of galactic heroes thing wasn't a mistake

bread's done
Back