Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a Fred Meyers near them, check out the electronics department. Just picked up a Spidey playset for $15 yesterday at mine

Does the Black Suit Spidey do anything different? or is it just a glorified alternate costume?
It doesn't do anything different, and it has already been announced that Black Suit Spiderman will release as an individual figure at some point, so I would advise everyone to hold off on buying the PS Vita version.

It doesn't do anything different, and it has already been announced that Black Suit Spiderman will release as an individual figure at some point, so I would advise everyone to hold off on buying the PS Vita version.
Not only this, but also there's a power disc that puts him in the black suit...so unless you are a die-hard collector who must have every figure variant, there's almost no need to pay a premium for the toy itself.

Not only this, but also there's a power disc that puts him in the black suit...so unless you are a die-hard collector who must have every figure variant, there's almost no need to pay a premium for the toy itself.
Does the buying the vita version qualify you to play with the toybox and playset in the PC version of 2.0?

Unless, like me, you bought the PS Vita version to play on the PS Vita.

Or you're taking into consideration that, at the moment, the black suit spider-man figure goes from $50 to $80 online ... Covering costs for the vita version.

The price will drop once the 3.0 figure is released ... but who knows when that will be ... could be delayed like Boba Fett too.

Many thanks for the overstock notice.

You need a 2.0 disc for the playset levels but the exclusive characters will work in 3.0 toybox and should work in the ulcoming 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds playset.
Last week my local Walmart had at least 5 copies of the 2.0 toy box starter set for ps4 and X1 marked down to $15/Ea. I picked up ps4 and X1, since I didn't know which next gen system I would wind up buying... It's worth a look.

I saw the PS4 Toy Box Starter packs for $19 at my Walmart. They had 5-6.

In addition to the characters, it also includes the Stitch and Brave Toy Box game discs which sell for $8+ by themselves.

Anyone know how TRU handles price matching their ebay account?

The previously linked eBay listing for the Spider-Man playset says OOS at my closet store, however I was in there last night returning something and they have at least 15 sets, but want the full 35.xx for them.

The previously linked eBay listing for the Spider-Man playset says OOS at my closet store, however I was in there last night returning something and they have at least 15 sets, but want the full 35.xx for them.
I don't know if they would do that, you can try talking to a manager and hoping for the best, but I am almost positive they can deny you because ebay.com is not a place they price match. Even though it's sold by Toys R Us. Weird I know...

That's so lame. No stores within 500 miles show up on that eBay thing for me too.

If anyone has webcodes for Maleficent, Sorcerer MIckey, or Mike I know my daughter would appreciate it. I bought those used from Gamestop and she now plays mostly on my Surface and keeps asking me why she can't be these characters.

Thanks for Mike fightingguys

Thanks for Maleficent JoshTX

Also a shoutout to Disney infinity support, they reactivated the codes I had used on my account so I could move them to my daughters. :)

If anyone has webcodes for Maleficent, Sorcerer MIckey, or Mike I know my daughter would appreciate it. I bought those used from Gamestop and she now plays mostly on my Surface and keeps asking me why she can't be these characters.
PM me. I'll try to help you out.

Toys R us had the Guardians set for $15 and Walmart.com had it for $16.97... not sure if those have varied.
Received today in perfect condition! Thanks for the heads up. I'm also thinking about grabbing the guardians of the galaxy one for the same price. any better deals on that one?

I went to my local goodwill store last night and found a brand newish looking Yoda figure for $4.19 so I went ahead and bought it. I originally planned on getting the fx Yoda, but this was just too good a deal to pass up. I haven't put him on the base yet but I should be able to clear any progress that had been put on him by former owners right? The other sad thing about it was it didn't come with the web code which I was a bit bummed about so if anyone here has a spare Yoda webcode and doesn't want it let me know. Overall though I was pretty happy. Was upset they only had the one figure and didn't have more.

I went to my local goodwill store last night and found a brand newish looking Yoda figure for $4.19 so I went ahead and bought it. I originally planned on getting the fx Yoda, but this was just too good a deal to pass up. I haven't put him on the base yet but I should be able to clear any progress that had been put on him by former owners right? The other sad thing about it was it didn't come with the web code which I was a bit bummed about so if anyone here has a spare Yoda webcode and doesn't want it let me know. Overall though I was pretty happy. Was upset they only had the one figure and didn't have more.
Great score. Saying you're upset they didn't have more is like saying you're upset you only found $5 in the street instead of $10. I gotta say, whoever donated that to goodwill is super classy.

In the pause menu you can select "take ownership" and the figure will be reset to level zero.

Great score. Saying you're upset they didn't have more is like saying you're upset you only found $5 in the street instead of $10. I gotta say, whoever donated that to goodwill is super classy.

In the pause menu you can select "take ownership" and the figure will be reset to level zero.
Oh yeah its a totally great find. I'm definitely playing down how excited I was when I found it especially considering how cheap the online codes are on eBay and such. I'm not really sure who would have donated it. Normally something that new I'd have thought would have been donated by a store or something but the packaging was beat to shit so it was definitely a person. I'm still super excited about the find and very excited to play with it

E. So taking ownership will reset it so it acts as my figure every time I use it? Awesome. Will do that in a little bit

im still looking just for the crystal ship from the guardians of the galaxy playset, i got all the 2.0 figures from that big sale in the summer at gamestop (B2G3)

I got lucky at Gamestop the other day. Managed to find a Lone Ranger play set piece with the tomahawk and pistol! 

It's the old play set piece that originally came out with the Lone Ranger play set. The newer piece is 2 pistols instead of a tomahawk. $6 well spent for me.

LoneRangerSideBySide.png

I got lucky at Gamestop the other day. Managed to find a Lone Ranger play set piece with the tomahawk and pistol!

It's the old play set piece that originally came out with the Lone Ranger play set. The newer piece is 2 pistols instead of a tomahawk. $6 well spent for me.
Huh. Didn't even know that was a thing.

I've seen the tomahawk and pistol at GameStop before and the one I own is the same. In fact, I've never seen the double pistol one. I feel like that's the rare one :)

Anyone looking to buy or trade for a PSVita 2.0 starter kit without Spidey or an Xbox 360 infinity 1.0 starter kit? I have too much stuff :)

I never knew they changed it. The embedded facebook post on this thread seems to indicate the two pistols version was the first wave. I'll have to check and see what I have when I get home.

The original Lone Ranger playset piece was the one with the tomahawk and the pistol. After several sports teams were questioned about their team name, DI decided to quietly replace the tomahawk with a double pistol. The tomahawk variation was out longer and there is a good chance when you find a used one you will find it with a tomahawk and pistol. When you find the Long Ranger playset in stores it will almost certainly come with a playset piece that has double pistols.  

It's a bummer that you need the corresponding disc/software version for playsets making it impossible to play first edition content on next gen systems; I wonder if Disney will eventually update subsequent packages for playset levels to be forwards compatible at some point.  

It's a bummer that you need the corresponding disc/software version for playsets making it impossible to play first edition content on next gen systems; I wonder if Disney will eventually update subsequent packages for playset levels to be forwards compatible at some point.
That would be near impossible due to the actual size of the content. Characters take a good bit of space but nothing compares to the amount of space the playsets take.

Disney Intetactive knew this which is why they at least give you toybox unlocks when you use the older playsets.

bread's done
Back