Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the deal with Disney Infinity Speedway. I saw that it's $10 at GS which is a decent enough price, but at the same time I'm just one person and it's not often I'd have someone else to race against? Is it still worth picking up or is it not worth it as someone who primarily plays solo?
I played it solo. It was fun for a while.

What's the deal with Disney Infinity Speedway. I saw that it's $10 at GS which is a decent enough price, but at the same time I'm just one person and it's not often I'd have someone else to race against? Is it still worth picking up or is it not worth it as someone who primarily plays solo?
It's just like a small Mario Kart type add on.. my son plays in everyday but idk if it would have much replay other than just for kid

There is a timed trial mode and other characters in race/combat are CPU controlled. It's for a fun physics engine and some inventive tracks; worth $10 for single player imo.

Darkwing Duck would be amazing. Scrooge would be as well. If we want to get really 90's, a Gargoyle's character would be interesting.

Howard the Duck would be hilarious given how crazy people went over him in Guardian's.

If Infinity continues to sell, I'm sure we'll eventually see every character that has been on screen for more than 2 seconds since Walt himself drew his first storyboard, but we just might have to wait for Infinity 10.0 on the PS5 or XBoxTwo to get them. Based on the way Infinity and Skylanders have been going, we're going to get new starter sets every fall, ahead of the holiday season, until the business is no longer profitable. ... and because of that, Disney will always need to hold back some of their IP to sell the next version.

Baloo will probably be the live action version, no? Just like Maleficent.
That;s what I am thinking, brown stylized version of a real bear instead of the goofy purple one from the old Jungle Book and Talespin. If it is the goofy one, I'll probably get it - if it is the live action one, then nope.

And a big HELL YES on needing a Goofy and Darkwing Duck figure. Old school Goofy, with the green hat.

The picture of the figure on B&H clearly shows the figure is the Cartoon bear from the animated movie.

We need some disney play sets, period. There are none if you separate pixar characters from disney ones.

Darkwing duck, talespin.. The disney parks idea was a good one. Roger Rabbit would have some potential considering it's an animated _world_. Peter Pan, Hook, Smee and even Jake to toss the little ones a bone. A Pixie Hollow playset might be nice to see to even out the insane gender bias. Also all those characters are already 3D models.

Since they are unlikely to find another property with such broad appeal after Marvel of 2.0 and now Star Wars in 3.0, Might as well dig deep and give some disney fans some love.

Hell, I'd be happy to see a second Toy Story playset or a return to any of the other games they've already done on current gen consoles.

That;s what I am thinking, brown stylized version of a real bear instead of the goofy purple one from the old Jungle Book and Talespin. If it is the goofy one, I'll probably get it - if it is the live action one, then nope.

And a big HELL YES on needing a Goofy and Darkwing Duck figure. Old school Goofy, with the green hat.

Went by BB today. I picked up Darth Maul for $8. Pretty good price. I'm still missing quite a few of the figures but I'm happy with how my collection is growing. I really want to pick up Kylo Ren but I'll be so pissed off if I buy it and then they do end up releasing an FX version. I'm probably going to go back to BB to pick up another 1 or 2 figures at the end of the week but I'm really torn as to who to get first. I'd love to get FX Anakin but I'll be a tad upset if I have two Anakins but not the rest of the collection. Han & Chewie are just modelled kind of weird and though I'll eventually get them I'm just kind of meh about them. I'm also super into the Star Wars Rebels collection but without a Rebels playset I also don't feel like I need to get them yet so I don't know. Just gotta figure this whole collection out. Ugh

Yeah, I like Rebels but since they don't got a proper home I am not as worry about getting them, besides Sabirine who I couldn't resist when I got 3.0. Through at this point the only way they could do a playset for it is by pairing Hera and Chopper, the only two members who are not available.

I know that one of the people who works on DI did mention Darkwing Duck being a possibility, so hopefully that becomes reality. Wouldn't mind Launchpad, Gizmo Duck, Scrooge etc as well from those disney afternoon cartoons.

Yeah, I like Rebels but since they don't got a proper home I am not as worry about getting them, besides Sabirine who I couldn't resist when I got 3.0. Through at this point the only way they could do a playset for it is by pairing Hera and Chopper, the only two members who are not available.
I'm pretty much the same way. I only have Kanan currently BC light fx and I kinda want Sabine BC shes totally the best but otherwise without a playset I'm probably gonna pass on them. I was really hoping they'd pump out a playset with Hera and the Grand Inquisitor but I feel doubtful that will happen

I found one a couple of weeks ago at a GS store where someone just traded in the entire saga edition. Bought the 2 playsets, Leia, Ashoka and Boba for $26...
Based on your Steelers icon, if you're from the Pgh area, it was probably me that traded all of those in. :)

I know that one of the people who works on DI did mention Darkwing Duck being a possibility, so hopefully that becomes reality. Wouldn't mind Launchpad, Gizmo Duck, Scrooge etc as well from those disney afternoon cartoons.
I'm starting to think someone at Disney has finalized realized the potential pile of money they're sitting on regarding their 90's cartoons.
In one of the more recent Funko Q&A sessions, the hinted that they're going to start making Pops! for 90s disney -- and considering they've already been making Pops! for the movies, assuming was they're going to be doing stuff from the 90's cartoon series.

Something consistently asked for in that community group. Considering seems the DI community has been asking for the same thing for a while, seems likely other potential markets are as well and someone at Disney may finally be taking notice.

I think I might actually part out my Disney Infinity set that came with my PS4 Darth Vader.  I see Boba Fett alone is $60 on eBay.  Best offer I've gotten for my whole 3.0 package is $80 so parting out might be the best way to go.

I think I might actually part out my Disney Infinity set that came with my PS4 Darth Vader. I see Boba Fett alone is $60 on eBay. Best offer I've gotten for my whole 3.0 package is $80 so parting out might be the best way to go.
if you're actually going to do that, do it quick. I'm pretty sure Boba Fett is launching standalone next month, meaning it won't be worth anywhere near the same

I think I might actually part out my Disney Infinity set that came with my PS4 Darth Vader. I see Boba Fett alone is $60 on eBay. Best offer I've gotten for my whole 3.0 package is $80 so parting out might be the best way to go.
Better hurry Boba Fett is rumored (probably definitely) to be coming in February

^not rumoured deco coming. He's available for single release already in aus.

Anyone see the recent leak? Hope to get official videos this week :)

Did you end up getting yours? Mine arrived today, bubble taped back onto the card but otherwise everything was pristine.
You are super lucky! My order was actually canceled not too long after I posted that I had ordered it, so it was likely just a ghost listing of the one you ordered too. I was too slow on the draw. I'm hoping that Fett goes back up on GS sometime this week so I can try to grab him again. Really want him now.

Maaaan, that Darkhawk power disc has me super excited. I want him so, soooo much. I hope we get him as a figure at some point.

Sorta surprised black suit Spider-Man is the exact same as the Vita version. But I guess it makes sense with the Vita Spider-Man registering in-game as a 3.0 figure.

A Chip & Dale would be nice, one figure that is both of them (in Rescue Ranger outfits for bonus points!) and they operate in unison like Ice Climbers in Smash Bros. Could be very cool.

I know there is a thread for trading power discs, but there isn't a thread to trade the codes. I want to trade some extra ones I had for codes for characters I got used. I post this in here unless someone rather I make a thread in the Master Trading subforum.

Have:

Rocket Racoon

Jack Skeleton

Nick Fury

Eliza

Venom

Wreck It Ralph

Vanellope

Groot

Want:

Davy Jones

Ashoka and Anakin, either the playset version or the 3.0 set. (I got the game digitally on the PSN so I don't have a code for it)

Starlord and Gamora

Hulk

Violet

It's probably a good idea to post that here. I was going to start a thread up for it a couple of weeks ago, but it says I cannot start a thread in the Master Trade list forum for some reason. Whatever the case, here's my list.

Have:

3.0:

Anakin and Ashoka playset

Luke and Leia playset 

Obi Wan

Yoda

Darth Maul

Poe 

Darth Vader

Chewbacca

Ezra Bridger

Kanan Jarrus

Sabine Wren

Zeb Orrelios

Hulkbuster Iron Man

Mulan

2.0:

Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow starter pack

Star Lord, Gamora, and Guardians playset

Drax

Nick Fury

Venom

Hawkeye

Captain America

Donald Duck

1.0:

Jack Skellington

Elsa

Want:

Offers. I don't really feel like listing these on ebay or anything and I'm not going to use them for anything. 

Has anyone been seeing any 2.0 power discs in the wild as of late? I haven't seen any since the start of December and I've been going to a lot of different stores looking for them. I still need the Cap and Gamora costume discs and Iron Patriot team up.

Has anyone been seeing any 2.0 power discs in the wild as of late? I haven't seen any since the start of December and I've been going to a lot of different stores looking for them. I still need the Cap and Gamora costume discs and Iron Patriot team up.
Best bet is eBay or Amazon ... most places are cleared out, although I just grabbed a Marvel Super Heroes Power Disc album at Best Buy for $7.99 on clearance last week (w/ gcu) and that included all the Spider-man power discs I was looking for.

You can currently grab it online too -

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-interactive-studios-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-power-disc-album-blue-blue/9804105.p?id=1219437190740&skuId=9804105

Best bet is eBay or Amazon ... most places are cleared out, although I just grabbed a Marvel Super Heroes Power Disc album at Best Buy for $7.99 on clearance last week (w/ gcu) and that included all the Spider-man power discs I was looking for.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-interactive-studios-disney-infinity-marvel-super-heroes-2-0-edition-power-disc-album-blue-blue/9804105.p?id=1219437190740&skuId=9804105
Thanks! I luckily have all of the Spidey ones already (thanks to the album, actually!), I'm just missing a couple of costumes that I wanted. I might hit up eBay or just try the disc trading thread. I need so few that it should be easy-ish.

Thank you! I ordered it. I still needed a real Marvel Album. I stupidly bought the little Toys R Us Marvel one that only holds about 20 discs. I think I already own all of the discs that come with the spiderman album. I'm missing some of the Guardians of the Galaxy ones that come with the Gamestop album, but that thing costs $24.99 still.

I haven't seen them lately at Target, Best Buy, or Toys R Us. I still have twenty 2.0 disc packs to open (10 marvel packs and 10 original packs). I've been meaning to go through them and see if my collection is actually complete or not. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling I'll still be missing a couple unless I have really good luck. I will have to get on the trading thread regardless. I've been meaning to do it for several months.

I bought this @ BB last week for this price too.

TRU had all of the Marvel 2.0 discs for $1 a pack (mystery 2 packs) during the holidays. I bought 15-20 packs then. Target and BB both had them on sale during December, but haven't seen any more in store.

has anyone tried price matching the other store's exclusive light up figures to BB's $10?

kinda feel like it'd be easy enough at walmart or tru, but the only one I really want is yoda and target tends to be anal about doing matches

Thank you! I ordered it. I still needed a real Marvel Album. I stupidly bought the little Toys R Us Marvel one that only holds about 20 discs. I think I already own all of the discs that come with the spiderman album. I'm missing some of the Guardians of the Galaxy ones that come with the Gamestop album, but that thing costs $24.99 still.

I haven't seen them lately at Target, Best Buy, or Toys R Us. I still have twenty 2.0 disc packs to open (10 marvel packs and 10 original packs). I've been meaning to go through them and see if my collection is actually complete or not. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling I'll still be missing a couple unless I have really good luck. I will have to get on the trading thread regardless. I've been meaning to do it for several months.
They are definitely getting scarce. Toys R Us definitely cleaned out a lot of them during the $1 and $1.50 bag sales. The Marvel bags disappeared first. I picked up some bags at Target by pricematching to Toys R Us during the prior sales. Then Target was also selling them for $1.75 after that and they mostly cleared out. Walmart was always hit and miss for 2.0 power discs. Local one has 1.0 bags hanging on pegs, but never got 2.0 bags.

Gamestop may be your only choice besides eBay/trading.

Since some of the Marvel power discs are supposed to work in Battlegrounds, I hope Disney re-releases them in non-blind bags.

It's probably a good idea to post that here. I was going to start a thread up for it a couple of weeks ago, but it says I cannot start a thread in the Master Trade list forum for some reason. Whatever the case, here's my list.

Have:

3.0:
Anakin and Ashoka playset
Luke and Leia playset
Obi Wan
Yoda
Darth Maul
Poe
Darth Vader
Chewbacca
Ezra Bridger
Kanan Jarrus
Sabine Wren
Zeb Orrelios
Hulkbuster Iron Man
Mulan

2.0:
Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow starter pack
Star Lord, Gamora, and Guardians playset
Drax
Nick Fury
Venom
Hawkeye
Captain America
Donald Duck

1.0:
Jack Skellington
Elsa

Want:
Offers. I don't really feel like listing these on ebay or anything and I'm not going to use them for anything.
I don't have any codes to offer for trade but I do need a Yoda code since my used figure didn't come with one. If you decide you just want to get rid of your codes I'll take dibs on Yoda lol

If anyone of you are selling 3.0 figures (star wars and disney only) or the older Disney characters (not the marvel ) let me know please. Im looking for some (specially star wars). Also thanks for all your tips on some deals :)

has anyone tried price matching the other store's exclusive light up figures to BB's $10?

kinda feel like it'd be easy enough at walmart or tru, but the only one I really want is yoda and target tends to be anal about doing matches
I was able to price match at Target, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us for the Light FX figures. No issues here. YMMV (Your Manager May Vary)

bread's done
Back