Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh! Decided not to risk the drive to nearest TRU because of the snow and order online. Got Inside out playset, disgust & sadness figures and had Guardians of Galaxy playset in cart; go through whole process of ordering and after completing it says one or more items were out of stock and automatically removed, which was GOG playset why do they do that instead of asking. Well on the hunt now to see if can find one new for $15 and weird it wouldn't let me get the Vader fx and fear figure in same order have to do a second one or store pickup since they have it at the one hour away.

Ugh! Decided not to risk the drive to nearest TRU because of the snow and order online. Got Inside out playset, disgust & sadness figures and had Guardians of Galaxy playset in cart; go through whole process of ordering and after completing it says one or more items were out of stock and automatically removed, which was GOG playset why do they do that instead of asking. Well on the hunt now to see if can find one new for $15 and weird it wouldn't let me get the Vader fx and fear figure in same order have to do a second one or store pickup since they have it at the one hour away.
Try Wal-mart. Got mine there for $15. Still hunting for Spider Man Playset that went out of stock, unfortunately.

I was able to get Best Buy to price match the TRU playset price today. This was my first time buying something with a GCU membership - should I have gotten any additional discount on top of the price match or am I just getting the 2x reward points as a perk?

I was able to get Best Buy to price match the TRU playset price today. This was my first time buying something with a GCU membership - should I have gotten any additional discount on top of the price match or am I just getting the 2x reward points as a perk?
Nope, price match and GCU are not compatible. The register will not allow it (unlike Target and Cartwheel). People who have gotten it to work using social engineering and receptive managers had to deduct it manually.

Nope, price match and GCU are not compatible. The register will not allow it (unlike Target and Cartwheel). People who have gotten it to work using social engineering and receptive managers had to deduct it manually.
That's what I figured but wanted to confirm, thanks!

Hi,

This is my first time looking on CAG, though I've been a member forever. Didn't occur to me to go here. In any case, please let me know if you want to sell/trade. I only really care about the texture discs.

Looking for:

2.0 Marvel:

Spidey Streets

World War Hulk
World War Hulk Sky
Dinosaur World
Forgotten Skies
View From the Suit

2.0 Disney
Cybug Swarm
Gravity Falls Forest
Second Star to the Right
Mulan's Countryside
Skies of the World

I have the following for trade:

Mace Windu (3.0)
General Grievous' Wheel Bike (3.0)
Small World (texture, 2.0)
Condorman (rare, 1.0)
Aerial Area Rug (2.0, rare)
Spider Cycle (2.0, rare)
Gus the Mule (2.0)
Honey Lemon's Ice Capsules (2.0)
Cloak of Levitation (2.0)

I can also offer paypal or digital codes (for every 1.0 character/playset, almost every 2.0 character/playset, and several 3.0 characters/playsets). Thanks in advance!

They must have sent back or clearanced out the mystery disc "packs". My local store only has the blister packs where you can see all the discs.

Based on this flyer posted in a local GameStop, it seems like the three non-Spidey characters are an upsell for reservation. So I imagine they are not going to be released same day.

Disney Infinity 3.0 Force Awakens bundle (VG): $37 (LN) $39 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0193WJ2GI/ref=sr_1_9_olp?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=warehouse-deals&ie=UTF8&qid=1452918166&sr=8-9&keywords=disney+infinity+3.0&condition=used

I bought this weeks ago for like $30 (Acceptable condition) and it arrived new sealed, great deal for those that are looking to get the newer figures
I don't know if I would say it's a great deal honestly.

Figures can be found usually for $8 on sale at Best Buy, so that's $16.

The playsets can be found often at Best Buy for $20 on sale. So that's $36 total. If you missed out on a sale this is close to the same price.

Granted compared to full price yeah this is a great deal, but this is CAG afterall.

None-the-less thanks for sharing for those who might have amazon credit and missed out on past deals/sales.

New page so still looking for these digital codes. Note again these are digital codes, so the ones I have are not the figures.

Have:

Rocket Racoon

Jack Skeleton

Eliza

Anna

Venom

Wreck It Ralph

Vanellope

Groot

Thor

Want:

Davy Jones

Ashoka and Anakin, either the playset version or the 3.0 set. (I got the game digitally on the PSN so I don't have a code for it)

Starlord and Gamora

Iron Fist

Violet

Great deals going on at Dollar General right now.

3.0 Figures - $7
2.0 Figures - $5

Here is a list of confirmed figures

Obi-Wan
Vader
Chewbacca
Han Solo
Yoda
Ezra
Olaf
Minnie Mouse
Hulk
Tinkerbell
Captain America
Loki
Venom
Maleficent
Jasmine
Aladdin

Seems to be widespread

3.0 Figures - $7
2.0 Figures - $5

Obi-Wan
Vader
Chewbacca
Han Solo
Yoda
Olaf
Minnie Mouse
Hulk
Tinkerbell
Captain America
Loki
Venom
Maleficent

Seems to be widespread
Thanks man! I was in bed but there's a dg about a mile down the road so I went. Mine also had Ezra, Jasmine, and Aladdin. Unfortunately the only marvel one they had was cap. The selection must vary by store. Might hit up another one tomorrow.

Thanks man! I was in bed but there's a dg about a mile down the road so I went. Mine also had Ezra, Jasmine, and Aladdin. Unfortunately the only marvel one they had was cap. The selection must vary by store. Might hit up another one tomorrow.
Nice didn't see Ezra today! Was hoping to see Poe and Darth Maul today but no go. Sill have a few more in my area to check out tomorrow.

Hell of a deal!

3.0 Figures - $7
2.0 Figures - $5

Obi-Wan
Vader
Chewbacca
Han Solo
Yoda
Ezra
Olaf
Minnie Mouse
Hulk
Tinkerbell
Captain America
Loki
Venom
Maleficent
Jasmine
Aladdin

Seems to be widespread
Thanks!

Too bad no Ultron but I'll be looking for Obi-Wan and Han Solo at that price.

For those of you who can't wait for Boba Fett and have a gamestop and best buy close together :
Buy the saga edition of DI 3.0 for 59.99 with GCU.
Open everything and keep the fett figure. Toss the portal.
The software plus two playsets, and the four figures come out to 56.00 at Gamestop with the PUR card and 50% trade bonus going on. A good deal with a little legwork. Apply your local tax rates for final cost. $7.58 for the figure when I was done.

For those of you who can't wait for Boba Fett and have a gamestop and best buy close together :
Buy the saga edition of DI 3.0 for 59.99 with GCU.
Open everything and keep the fett figure. Toss the portal.
The software plus two playsets, and the four figures come out to 56.00 at Gamestop with the PUR card and 50% trade bonus going on. A good deal with a little legwork. Apply your local tax rates for final cost. $7.58 for the figure when I was done.
That isn't a bad deal if you're good with having Gamestop credit. I don't shop there much, but it's not a bad option for PSN or XBL credit since those rarely if ever go on sale for more then 10% off.

I am ok with waiting for a $10 price point at Best Buy since I just want him on my shelf, so no real rush. But I am sure this is helpful for some people. Thanks!

That isn't a bad deal if you're good with having Gamestop credit. I don't shop there much, but it's not a bad option for PSN or XBL credit since those rarely if ever go on sale for more then 10% off.

I am ok with waiting for a $10 price point at Best Buy since I just want him on my shelf, so no real rush. But I am sure this is helpful for some people. Thanks!
I grabbed an amazon gift card since they are not enforcing in the Columbia, SC area. I lucked out.

Have some codes that I never used and didn't sell:

Yoda- PQYY-579D-48HJ
Darth Vader- Y63D-G9GV-F544

Obi Wan- PMKB-Y37W-4JZP
Poe- L74P-WTWY-Q69M
Han Solo- 8TRH-7XGN-CLSM
Kanan- JPCR-V6RK-FV47

Enjoy

Yoda- PQYY-579D-48HJ

Anakin Skywalker- 82TK-4GDS-KDLH

Obi Wan- PMKB-Y37W-4JZP

Poe- L74P-WTWY-Q69M

Han Solo- 8TRH-7XGN-CLSM

Kanan- JPCR-V6RK-FV47

Enjoy
I grabbed Anakin. Cheers.

3.0 Figures - $7
2.0 Figures - $5

Obi-Wan
Vader
Chewbacca
Han Solo
Yoda
Ezra
Olaf
Minnie Mouse
Hulk
Tinkerbell
Captain America
Loki
Venom
Maleficent
Jasmine
Aladdin

Seems to be widespread

Were these marked as on sale? The one nearest me had them at $10 (2.0) and $14 (3.0). Wasnt sure if its discounted at checkout or YMMV.

Were these marked as on sale? The one nearest me had them at $10 (2.0) and $14 (3.0). Wasnt sure if its discounted at checkout or YMMV.
There were large sheets of paper taped to the display showing that they were $14 and are now $7. The individual figures still have the large yellow $14 sticker on them.

Yoda- PQYY-579D-48HJ

Obi Wan- PMKB-Y37W-4JZP
Poe- L74P-WTWY-Q69M
Han Solo- 8TRH-7XGN-CLSM
Kanan- JPCR-V6RK-FV47

Enjoy
would have taken your Yoda code but someone else already snagged it. Thanks anyways!

These are most likely the left overs from their black Friday deal ($15 for 2). So I would not expect to see Poe or DM.
I saw Darth Maul at the DG I was at last week.. they didn't have any 2.0 figures I need (Baymax, Venom, Tinkerbell, Falcon) so I didn't grab anything.. they only had Star Wars for 3.0 figures

I can verify they are half off without signage
Took my 3 year old to the one by out house and we got Jasmine and Tink for 5 each Chewbacca and Minnie Mouse for 7 each

I saw Darth Maul at the DG I was at last week.. they didn't have any 2.0 figures I need (Baymax, Venom, Tinkerbell, Falcon) so I didn't grab anything.. they only had Star Wars for 3.0 figures
yeah, DM could be there, I was thinking of kylo ren cause he had said poe.

Where in the store are these located? Went to one looking and found nothing asked someone and got a never heard of them reply.
I don't know about now, but during black Friday, they had a cardboard stand that they were all stacked on. it was just stuffed in the middle of an aisle. if this is old stock, they may never have gotten any during the holiday, could have sold out or could be some random left overs stuck on a shelf somewhere.

Went to Dollar General and found Olaf for 7, so I grabbed him. Had a few 2.0 characters, but it ones I don't really want like Tinekbell or Malficent (would buy her if she was the Animated version).

Where in the store are these located? Went to one looking and found nothing asked someone and got a never heard of them reply.
One had the cardboard stand (think similar to how Target may have movies in the aisle in front of registers) in the toy section, the other I visited had it out in front between the registers and entrance.

Only bought Hulk, and it gave me two cards. Since I dont use those cards, here they are:

RTNH NK8H XXJH
RTMH FX7K JY8G

I have a feeling everyone here probably has it, but just in case, hope you can use it.

And thanks again for the Dollar Store heads up!

One had the cardboard stand (think similar to how Target may have movies in the aisle in front of registers) in the toy section, the other I visited had it out in front between the registers and entrance.

Only bought Hulk, and it gave me two cards. Since I dont use those cards, here they are:

RTNH NK8H XXJH
RTMH FX7K JY8G

I have a feeling everyone here probably has it, but just in case, hope you can use it.

And thanks again for the Dollar Store heads up!
I got the second code, Thanks!

Hit up two DG's, didn't see any figures not on the list. Accidentally bought two Vaders in my hoarding spree. Exchanged for two of the 2.0's at the second store (Cap and Hulk). Debating on if I should return those two this weekend given I'm on the fence about getting into collecting the Marvel line.

Thanks to DMR and this sale I've managed to only sink around $44 into two of the Star Wars playsets, and five of the stand alones, which isn't too bad.

Hit up two DG's, didn't see any figures not on the list. Accidentally bought two Vaders in my hoarding spree. Exchanged for two of the 2.0's at the second store (Cap and Hulk). Debating on if I should return those two this weekend given I'm on the fence about getting into collecting the Marvel line.
I'd keep Hulk. He's one of the few worth owning just for their in-game performance (Venom is another), and highly recommended even if you're not a Marvel fan. He's one of the best melee fighters across all Infinity, and you'll definitely want him for Battlegrounds.

For anyone that has ordered the used Infinity figures from GS' site, did they ship your figures separately? I ordered 5 last night (for the b2g3 free) and got the shipping confirmation this morning, but they only shipped 2 and they were the 2 that I paid for. Also, they disappeared the order from my orders page on the site, so I don't know what's happening.

Separately for me.

Picked up Han, Vader, Obi-Wan, Maul and Yoda, got sent 2,2,1. The odd thing that happened was they sent me an NIB Yoda as a part of the deal. I'm not complaining though, just weird.

bread's done
Back