Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Was coming here to post that

OT Playset is $17.99 and Inside Out is $24.99.

Decided to add those on to my Overwatch pre-order.

Best Buy has a flash sale on right now for some Disney Infinity 3.0 Figures and Playsets.

4-Hour Flash Sale

I picked up Darth Maul, Obi-Wan and Poe Dameron for $4.79 each with GCU.
This sale rocks. Battlegrounds is $20 before GCU again finally (hasn't been in a while) and I picked up light up Kylo for $8 before GCU. I had no plans to buy him at all, but couldn't turn him down at this price.

to anyone whos purchased the 2.0 starter kit, i saw there was a toybox starter, and then the marvel starter.

i bought the vita starter kit (marvel)  and dont have Merida, Stich, or the 2 playset discs they belong to.

i were to get that, can i use the software disc inside of pack, with the other playsets and characters just fine?  the software disc is essentially universal right? there no difference in the toybox kit vs the marvel kit?

to anyone whos purchased the 2.0 starter kit, i saw there was a toybox starter, and then the marvel starter.

i bought the vita starter kit (marvel) and dont have Merida, Stich, or the 2 playset discs they belong to.

i were to get that, can i use the software disc inside of pack, with the other playsets and characters just fine? the software disc is essentially universal right? there no difference in the toybox kit vs the marvel kit?
Disc is the same.

sweet flash sale, thanks.

I picked up Darth Maul & Marvel Battlegrounds playset w/GCU.

I wanted to get more figures but I'm still feeling there will be more and better sales in the days to come...Darth Maul for under $5 tho...

I know this whole thing is for kids but I'm kinda baffled that there's going to be a Finding Dory game.

I hope Disney figures out the goldmine they have and has another dev do a fully featured kart racer and smash bros game. It's too obvious.
Dory makes a lot of sense, new swimming mechanic so they can add other swimming characters. A new movie coming and a beautiful scene for a playset

Picked up Battlegrounds -- only thing left in 3.0 that I actually wanted/needed was just waiting for a price point I liked.

Debating picking up Quorra (bummed I missed out when she and Sam Flynn were at $3.99 a while back) -- but she's pretty much impossible to find locally right now, and I don't really see many stores getting restocked with the Tron 3.0 figures.

wow. was gonna wait for BB Marvel Battlegrounds + free character this weekend. hmm...which is better deal?
this is the better deal.

for me I was waiting for the same thing but after the math.

Flash salee, Darth Maul $5.99 + Marvel Battlegounds $19.99 beats out Playset at $29.99 + free figure (roughly $8.99 ish)...then GCU and even better.

deal is dead.

walked into store 1:45p EDT, was told flash sale was 9a-1p. they pricematched the deal for me anyways (on their own, I was just going to walk away).

Marvel Battlegrounds is back to $30 on website too.

Got Marvel, Poe and Light FX Kylo.

I got pretty much any $8 or less figure. So I'm down to just 3 FX figures, Boba, Chewie, TFA set for Star Wars...

Let's see if any Disney or the new Marvel figs (Ant-man, BP, Vision) get discounted heavily since $9 is the standard price now anyway.

So I have the power discs for the force awakens, twilight of the republic, and rise of the empire and apparently GameStop doesn't take them. If anyone is interested in buying them let me know. Thought I would give a shout out in here before posting on different sites.

Was going to jump in for BB flash sale, but then I realized I picked up the 2.0 starter and collectors edition starter for less than $24 ... Will wait for everything to go lower ... fingers crossed.

I got pretty much any $8 or less figure. So I'm down to just 3 FX figures, Boba, Chewie, TFA set for Star Wars...
The hardest (deal) one to get are the Luke FX and Kanan FX. All Walmart stores I stopped by have no Luke FX soon after it was released (last Dec I think) and Walmart.com hasn't discounted that figure. I think Amazon has only discounted Kanan FX for Prime for a short period. Those are the only FX I don't have.

I noticed on Reddit people were talking about using oceaneer bands from network connected users/friends to unlock that content. Does anyone know if that works and have a band?

Does anyone feel like inside out is worth $20 after GCU? We haven't seen the movie so there's no love for the characters in my household, so it's purely about gameplay.

Thanks.
It's pretty good for a DI playset, but there are better platformers for that price (Rayman Legends, Mario 3d world, Tearaway, etc.)

I'm not terribly eager to play it, but after ordering the other two Marvel sets today, I might as well pick it up for that price. Doubt I'd see it that low again.

Thanks.
It's pretty fun, though repetitive and quite short like the others. The final "battle" is really weird in this one, though certainly not the worst of the bunch. It boggles the mind why so many of these playsets decided to have their final battle introduce a brand new play mechanic that's completely different from the rest of the game....

The Guardians of the Galaxy set seems like it's getting a bit harder to find, grabbed one before it pulls a Spider-man and ends up kind of rare.

Dammit!

I stopped buying Disney Infinity before 2.0 came out for my wallets sake (and because 1.0 wasn't a great game, liked the figures though). Yet i just bought the Guardians/Avengers set from Microsoft (i had a $10 code so that helped) and i am apparently now going to try to collect all the figures that i can because I am a crazy obsessive Disney nerd! :censored:

God help me!

Dammit!

I stopped buying Disney Infinity before 2.0 came out for my wallets sake (and because 1.0 wasn't a great game, liked the figures though). Yet i just bought the Guardians/Avengers set from Microsoft (i had a $10 code so that helped) and i am apparently now going to try to collect all the figures that i can because I am a crazy obsessive Disney nerd! :censored:

God help me!
Look on the bright side, at least the end is in sight 😉

The hardest (deal) one to get are the Luke FX and Kanan FX. All Walmart stores I stopped by have no Luke FX soon after it was released (last Dec I think) and Walmart.com hasn't discounted that figure. I think Amazon has only discounted Kanan FX for Prime for a short period. Those are the only FX I don't have.
My Walmart has a ton of Luke FX. They clearanced it, but it's been stalled at $12 for months.

FX figures is double dips.  I seen FX figures every where & consumer getting smarter.  If all FX figures is different POSE is  another story ;)

FX figures is double dips. I seen FX figures every where & consumer getting smarter. If all FX figures is different POSE is another story ;)
FX is never rare and they're just $1 more than regular, I only have FX figures if FX figure is available. Walmart and GS never have shortage of them online even I couldn't find Luke in store.

If Disney made different pose, they wanted you to buy one more figure for collection and for more money, but instead they gave you a choice to have LED or not with the same pose. If you buy both, that's your problem.

I noticed on Reddit people were talking about using oceaneer bands from network connected users/friends to unlock that content. Does anyone know if that works and have a band?
You used to be able to do it via network, but one of the prior patches disabled the network unlock. You have to have the band in person now.

I guess the alternative is you give someone your DI account password and let them link it to their console temporarily to do the unlock. You'd have to really trust the person to do that.

Hopefully someone will figure out how to clone the NFC signal from the band with a smartphone.

Apparently any NFC phone can be used to mimic the magic band unlock, but it seems their is a difference with the Oceaneer band detection.

Okay, thanks for the info.

I'll have to find out how to do the park magic band unlock via other means then.

A friend of my kid's went on a Disney cruise with their kids and didn't buy the bands, I talked to their dad and he said, "they were $12 to keep them?! What were we going to do with them??" I didn't tell him..

Does anyone feel like inside out is worth $20 after GCU? We haven't seen the movie so there's no love for the characters in my household, so it's purely about gameplay.
You should really correct that, because it's a fantastic movie. However, it's better for tweens and up and adults, not so much for younger kids.

You should really correct that, because it's a fantastic movie. However, it's better for tweens and up and adults, not so much for younger kids.
My 2 year old son absolutely loves Inside Out! He's watched it over 30 times already. I bought the Inside Out Disney Infinity playset, but have yet to open it.

And if you're an adult with a kid, you'll get teary eyed. It's just how it works. Unless you're an unsympathizing Hilter-like bugger.

Dammit!

God help me!
I thought you were talking about the Golden Crisp $10 coupon. I just realized I had that random $10 coupon in my account too. I had no idea. I bought it for $1.99. I already have this set, but it will make a good backup present or something else to collect dust in the game room.

Just saw this on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Collectors-Edition-PS3-/182131737376?hash=item2a67e5c320:g:I3EAAOSwShJXLfRy

Shipping's a bit much, but this is a pretty good deal for those wanting the Ice Monster collectible stand and haven't begun their Marvel set assuming you're ok with them unboxed.
Pierre Bernard's Recliner of Rage !!! ***guitar riff here***

Just saw this on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Collectors-Edition-PS3-/182131737376?hash=item2a67e5c320:g:I3EAAOSwShJXLfRy

Shipping's a bit much, but this is a pretty good deal for those wanting the Ice Monster collectible stand and haven't begun their Marvel set assuming you're ok with them unboxed.
A bunch of Gamestops around here still have them. I think they're $80? Maybe less. With shipping that's cheaper than this auction.

bread's done
Back