Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Target has Finding Dory and Marvel Battlegrounds at $15 (and 5% off with Red Card). Basically all DI play sets and figures are 50% off

One local Walmart has 30+ Woody wating for adoption for $1.5 (down from $3 and still not selling).

Damn you cheapassgamer lol

I got addicted to Disney Infinity thanks to this community now i own all 3 games and all the playsets.

278612694f0a22c282255ea3e4b46b29.jpg

9277b5784add476a057a060ea47cc7cd.jpg

I got lucky enough and got the special edition at Walmart comes with 4 power discs, two toy box games and two extra characters

38140ae8f9a584b2282b26e73e87b389.jpg

e2d4a261d83ddd1b1f90cd6b7339a141.jpg

4bd103ce0c8326dc4df20f35151169a6.jpg

b8bfd76f7cd4b7ba5561517116b6c04b.jpg

c4ecb6c60d27790c055febdddb2fbb23.jpg

I have Rise Against the Empire and Marvel Battlegrounds on my way, probably getting them today.

Target has Finding Dory and Marvel Battlegrounds at $15 (and 5% off with Red Card). Basically all DI play sets and figures are 50% off

One local Walmart has 30+ Woody wating for adoption for $1.5 (down from $3 and still not selling).
Is the target in store only or?

My collection is now complete.  

Most remain unopened.

The OCD won, despite the cancellation.

I may have an extra set of all TRU Crystal Figures, and all Light FX figures if anyone is interested.

Two of the four figures I ordered (two different orders) were shipped in a bubble mailer and the figure packages were destroyed. The other two were sent in a box and were in near perfect shape. More then likely the bubble mailer ones were sent from a store, wish they did critical thinking when shipping customers stuff.

Two of the four figures I ordered (two different orders) were shipped in a bubble mailer and the figure packages were destroyed. The other two were sent in a box and were in near perfect shape. More then likely the bubble mailer ones were sent from a store, wish they did critical thinking when shipping customers stuff.
Thinking from the other side: They paid to individually ship a figure that you paid $4 or so for, and the packing materials weren't up to par. I'm not sure there is any profit left at these prices, but when you tack on shipping? I'm almost certain these are a loss for them.

Thinking from the other side: They paid to individually ship a figure that you paid $4 or so for, and the packing materials weren't up to par. I'm not sure there is any profit left at these prices, but when you tack on shipping? I'm almost certain these are a loss for them.
It was two figures and I am elite plus. If they can't make a profit on it that isn't my fault, they are to blame for this. If they shipped it properly and USPS treated the package badly that is one thing, but just because they aren't making money doesn't mean they are allowed to ship things poorly.

Sam Flynn is $5.99 at Walmart.com right now (and there is currently free shipping). I have been trying to avoid paying over $5 for any figure but he is getting hard to find at a discount.

My last four figures were tightly packed in a bubble mailer. Two of them were pretty banged up, one of which I would consider damaged if I cared about the packaging. No figure damage, though.

The packing style is the same mindset that puts those nice sticky store pickup stickers right on to collector edition cardboard so you can destroy the packaging yourself when trying to remove.

My last four figures were tightly packed in a bubble mailer. Two of them were pretty banged up, one of which I would consider damaged if I cared about the packaging. No figure damage, though.

The packing style is the same mindset that puts those nice sticky store pickup stickers right on to collector edition cardboard so you can destroy the packaging yourself when trying to remove.
I had called my store a month or two back and now they know whenever they see my name on an order put it on the clear plastic for the figures instead of the cardboard.

What's the secret to applying GCU to online orders? I'm using the same email address, but it keeps trying to sell me GCU went I put anything in my cart. Don't see anything on the checkout page either. Thanks for any help.

Kind of late to the game, but I'm still trying to find a couple of the 2.0 playsets.  I see the Guardians And Spiderman play sets are $16 on Amazon.  Is that a decent price to pay since they're not readily available anymore?  Also I can't even find the original Disney Infinity 1.0 starter kit for xbox 360!  Thanks...

What's the secret to applying GCU to online orders? I'm using the same email address, but it keeps trying to sell me GCU went I put anything in my cart. Don't see anything on the checkout page either. Thanks for any help.
Just need to make sure your rewards account that has GCU is tied to your BBY.com account

Kind of late to the game, but I'm still trying to find a couple of the 2.0 playsets. I see the Guardians And Spiderman play sets are $16 on Amazon. Is that a decent price to pay since they're not readily available anymore? Also I can't even find the original Disney Infinity 1.0 starter kit for xbox 360! Thanks...
Toys r us is a good place to find older figures, and you might want to look at microsoftstore.com they have the guardians playset for 11.99.

The old stickers weren't so bad and peeled off even cardboard relatively easy and I never experienced damage with them. These new red ones though are as bad as GS stickers and won't come off cleanly from anything.

Kind of late to the game, but I'm still trying to find a couple of the 2.0 playsets. I see the Guardians And Spiderman play sets are $16 on Amazon. Is that a decent price to pay since they're not readily available anymore? Also I can't even find the original Disney Infinity 1.0 starter kit for xbox 360! Thanks...
Those playsets are mostly reasonable. People were paying around $20 for Spider-Man set when it first went oop. I saw some 1.0 starter kits at my local Wal-Mart not that long ago for $10 I think. They finally got around to clearancing them.

Toys r us is a good place to find older figures, and you might want to look at microsoftstore.com they have the guardians playset for 11.99.
Thanks I'll check out my local TRU today!!! I saw the Microsoft one at $12, but it was sold out last time I checked

Those playsets are mostly reasonable. People were paying around $20 for Spider-Man set when it first went oop. I saw some 1.0 starter kits at my local Wal-Mart not that long ago for $10 I think. They finally got around to clearancing them.
Thanks I'll go to Walmart to see if I luck out!!

Good price on Flynn, thanks! Already ordered at TRU far away for in store pick up at $8 ... will let that one time out and let Walmart ship it to me for $6.

They keep trying to sell it to me online as well ... and I already have GCU and am logged into my account, showing the discounts.

Just need to make sure your rewards account that has GCU is tied to your BBY.com account
Thanks. Guess something is broken with my account. Website shows my rewards info but not GCU. Just went into the store and CS looked it all over and couldn't figure it out. Gotta call the 1-800 tomorrow and get it straight.

I got the Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Saga from Best Buy. Delivered today. I thought it comes with the Toy Box Takeover. I dont see it. Best Buy site shows the pic.

I got the Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Saga from Best Buy. Delivered today. I thought it comes with the Toy Box Takeover. I dont see it. Best Buy site shows the pic.
It doesn't come with it but I agree that photo is misleading. Give them a call they might send it to you.

Come on BBY CS, get it together. I email them for a price adjustment  on the Rise Against the Empire set and specifically give the name of item and the SKU and their response was to tell me that I already paid the current price for the item...  the Force Awakens set from the same order. Morons.

Guess I'll just buy it again and return it with the first receipt.

Thanks. Guess something is broken with my account. Website shows my rewards info but not GCU. Just went into the store and CS looked it all over and couldn't figure it out. Gotta call the 1-800 tomorrow and get it straight.
Try signing out of your account on the app then sign back in. That's what triggered it for me.

My BB package came in, I now have all of the figures (with the exception of 5 crystals)!

If I was to try and get all the power disk, what would be the best way of doing that? I am assuming EBay.

My BB package came in, I now have all of the figures (with the exception of 5 crystals)!

If I was to try and get all the power disk, what would be the best way of doing that? I am assuming EBay.
eBay and a few Facebook groups. Be prepared to spend a few hundred on a full set not including king Mickey.

Is there a complete figure checklist somewhere? Looked last night & couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Did a quick search of the thread & only found ppl talking about one a couple of years ago. 

Is there a complete figure checklist somewhere? Looked last night & couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Did a quick search of the thread & only found ppl talking about one a couple of years ago.
I use the My Disney Infinity Collection app. Seems to have all the figures, variants, playsets and power discs.

I ended up buying $100 worth of Disney Infinity stuff at Best Buy this week and just took it all back. I had this realization that I'm never really going to play with any of this stuff, no matter how cheap is it, and I don't need it taking up space at my place. I just kept 2 figures, one Maleficient that my fiance put on her desk at work and I kept Groot to do the same.

All this said, I'm glad that you all are getting deals on this game and enjoying it.  O:)

Yep, thinking I might make a few returns as well. I love the game, but now that it's done and the figures will have no extended use ... frankly some of the characters play way too similarly ... For example, Han, Po and Finn ... They all feel kind of similar ... Not sure I really need all 3.

Yep, thinking I might make a few returns as well. I love the game, but now that it's done and the figures will have no extended use ... frankly some of the characters play way too similarly ... For example, Han, Po and Finn ... They all feel kind of similar ... Not sure I really need all 3.
I was thinking about returning Po as well but then I only paid $2.19 so why not keep it.

POE P-O-E

Yea... having the whole set now... they'll look nice on the shelf but I could have saved a fortune.  I can't count the number of them that never got played after I did the xp machine on them to level them up.

POE P-O-E

Yea... having the whole set now... they'll look nice on the shelf but I could have saved a fortune. I can't count the number of them that never got played after I did the xp machine on them to level them up.
Hah. I instantly thought of Kung Fu Panda when I saw Po.

I ended up buying $100 worth of Disney Infinity stuff at Best Buy this week and just took it all back. I had this realization that I'm never really going to play with any of this stuff, no matter how cheap is it, and I don't need it taking up space at my place. I just kept 2 figures, one Maleficient that my fiance put on her desk at work and I kept Groot to do the same.

All this said, I'm glad that you all are getting deals on this game and enjoying it. O:)
Yup this is how I feel and the reason why I didn't pull the trigger on everything. I just bought the figures that I wanted to have for my desk and that's about it. Still want Donal Duck to :whistle2:

bread's done
Back