Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the TRU b1g2 only for valid on figures? I was just there and saw about three brand new Spider-Man playsets and almost grabbed one but was in a rush. Scanned at $19.99. If it stacks with the b1g2 promo I'll go back for it or if there's a new sale coming up I'll just wait

Is the TRU b1g2 only for valid on figures? I was just there and saw about three brand new Spider-Man playsets and almost grabbed one but was in a rush. Scanned at $19.99. If it stacks with the b1g2 promo I'll go back for it or if there's a new sale coming up I'll just wait
When I was at my store I asked and they told me all characters worked for the deal. I picked up Nemo, Woody, Buzz, Olaf, Donald Duck, and Mickey.

It's only characters.
Playsets will be a bit cheaper starting tomorrow as they will be 50% off

Some of them are already live, and yes it does stack with B1G2. Got 3 figures, 2 playsets for $21. Just wish they'd let you have more than one B1G2 per order to save on shipping.

Really tempted to pick up some of the older $8.74 sets that I've been waiting to drop at the limited places that still have them.  Hestitating for whatever reason though.

I have done 4 orders at TRU already at around $20ish dollars to keep using the promos and free shipping.

This is a super deal and won't be stacking with the B2G1 free for long I assume.

Edit: 5 orders.  I think i'm done for now lol.

All I "need" now is Lone Ranger crystal.....stupid sale.

EDIT: Now I don't need any...just ordered Lone Ranger from Amazon for $10 shipped....Now I have every Infinity figure and power disc and blah blah....stupid crap.

All I "need" now is Lone Ranger crystal.....stupid sale.

EDIT: Now I don't need any...just ordered Lone Ranger from Amazon for $10 shipped....Now I have every Infinity figure and power disc and blah blah....stupid crap.
I just started with collecting everything a month ago. Are the disks worth it? Do they add anything of value?

Also, I think we broke TRU, my orders won't pop up lol. I accidentally ordered the non Light FX vader and have to cancel that one but it's not even listed after 30 minutes. TRU needs to up their online game with 24/7 chat or something.

I just started with collecting everything a month ago. Are the disks worth it? Do they add anything of value?

Also, I think we broke TRU, my orders won't pop up lol.
value....not really outside of collecting. I kinda got sucked into it, and before I knew it thanks to good trades, sales, and free discs from people I was only missing like 50% of the discs so I said screw it. In terms of resale value, CURRENTLY they are worth a good bit.

Complete 1.0: $150

Complete 2.0 Marvel: $140
Complete 2.0 Disney: $140

Complete 3.0: $50-100

King Mickey (LE 5000): $100-150 on avg.

So for just the 1.0 and 2.0 discs it's about $400+ in the CURRENT market. 3.0 aren't worth that much due to not having blind bags so it was easy to get them all.

I expect the values to drop but this is Disney stuff after all, so I am hopeful it won't drop too low. Maybe about $300 or so for all the power discs minus King Mickey.

It is hard for me to say if you should collect them but here is a basic outline of what they do:

All power discs can be stacked two high. Some 1.0 circle discs can be combined for bonus effects. But if there is no bonus you just get both effects.

Circle: Go under a character, change appearance or add abilities/powers to use in toy box mode/story missions

Hex Yellow: Go in the playset area. Can only be used in toy box mode. Add toys your characters can use.

Hex Purple: Go in the playset. Can only be used in toy box mode. All you to change to look and music of your toy box.

So you might want to look at a list of what they all are and do and just buy the ones you want or say screw it and get none or all of them. It's really a personal choice.

Ordered Fear, Sadness, Disgust in one order and then Ezra, Sabine and Kannan in another.  I did site to store so hoping no issues

Are you guys saying you were getting the b1g2 online? I thought it ended yesterday in stores. All i need is the battlegrounds playset with excl. Cap and the Light Fx vader. I only collect the marvel figures with the exception of the light fx ones because they are cool and original

I made three orders last night. 

Order 1:

- Rocket Raccoon - $3.74

- Stitch - $0.00

- Tinker Bell - $0.00

- Toy Story Playset (Buzz + Jesse) - $8.74

- Guardians of the Galaxy Playset (Star Lord + Gamora) - $8.74

Total: $22.71 after tax shipped

Order 2:

- Sadness - $7.49

- Disgust - $0.00

- Mulan - $0.00

- Spiderman Playset (Spiderman + Nova) - $8.74

- Merida - $3.74

Total: $21.37 after tax shipped

Order 3:

- Olaf - $7.49

- Judy Hopps - $0.00

- Black Panther - $0.00

- Dory Playset - $14.99

Total: $24.05 after tax shipped

Pretty good deal if you were able to get in in time.

SIgh, for some reason I wasn't even thinking about the $3.74 figures last night and was too busy thinking about if I should have ordered the playsets. Totally spaced that it would have made some of the figures $1.25. :wall:

My orders:

1:

Time Figure

Mad Hatter Figure

Alice Figure

Baloo Figure

Nick Wilde Figure

Judy Hopps Figure

Total: $20.72

2:

Finding Dory Play Set

Infinite Crystal Agent P

Infinite Crystal Mr. Incredible

Infinite Crystal Jack Sparrow

Infinite Crystal Sulley

Total: $23.82

3:

Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set

Spider-Man Play Set

Nick Fury Figure

Groot Figure

Rocket Raccoon Figure

Total: $22.50

4:

Wreck-It-Ralph Figure

Tinker Bell Figure

Stitch Figure

Aladdin Figure

Jasmine Figure

Merida Figure

Hiro Figure

Maleficent Figure

Total: $23.79

5:

Light FX Kyle Ren Figure

Boba Fett Figure

Vision Figure

Chewbacca Figure

Drax Figure

Falcon Figure

Total: $24.34

6:

Light FX Darth Vader Figure

Black Suit Spider-Man Figure

Sadness Figure

Fear Figure

Disgust Figure

Total: $24.35

Extremely happy with my haul.

Ugh, I'm SO close to completing my Disney Infinity figure collection, but Toys R Us doesn't have the ones I need, unfortunately. Still missing Baymax, Violet, and Mrs. Incredible. Thanks for the update on this sale though. The search continues until the inevitable ebay purchase.

Ugh, I'm SO close to completing my Disney Infinity figure collection, but Toys R Us doesn't have the ones I need, unfortunately. Still missing Baymax, Violet, and Mrs. Incredible. Thanks for the update on this sale though. The search continues until the inevitable ebay purchase.
Gamestop has B2G3 free. So you can get all 3 and 2 others for around $20-25....Not sure if that is helpful.

Gamestop has B2G3 free. So you can get all 3 and 2 others for around $20-25....Not sure if that is helpful.
That's actually incredibly helpful, thank you!

Is that only in-store? I tried adding them to my cart online and the only promotion showing up is 30% off preowned figures. Unless I just missed it!

Thanks for pointing this out, though! If anything, the 30% off discount was a surprise to me!

Online is 30% instore B2G1.

What you can do, if your GS aren't a-holes. Buy 5 you want online ($25+ BEFORE discount I think is free shipping). Get them in the mail, go to a local GS and do a return/rebuy.

I did that for a friend who got their 6 year old 10 figures. Online the total was $73 or something like that. In store the total was closer to $40.

For any of you who ordered online last week with the b1g2 free deal at toysrus, I got customer service to price adjustment my order from the old $14.99 price to the $7.49 price (so it became b1g2 free at $7.49). YMMV but it could be worth a shot. Btw the price adjustment window is 7 days after purchase.

Two of my store pickup B1G2 75% off orders they couldn't find a figure. What do I do now? They seemed to just make it B1G1 for those orders, not adjusting the price.

I made three orders last night.

Order 1:

- Rocket Raccoon - $3.74

- Stitch - $0.00

- Tinker Bell - $0.00

- Toy Story Playset (Buzz + Jesse) - $8.74

- Guardians of the Galaxy Playset (Star Lord + Gamora) - $8.74

Total: $22.71 after tax shipped

Order 2:

- Sadness - $7.49

- Disgust - $0.00

- Mulan - $0.00

- Spiderman Playset (Spiderman + Nova) - $8.74

- Merida - $3.74

Total: $21.37 after tax shipped

Order 3:

- Olaf - $7.49

- Judy Hopps - $0.00

- Black Panther - $0.00

- Dory Playset - $14.99

Total: $24.05 after tax shipped

Is there a promo code you need to use to get the B1G2 or are these orders in store? I read through the thread, but didn't see a promo code posted. Thank you!

I managed to acquire the last figure to complete my collection. I had been missing a crystal Jack Sparrow. Snagged one of them at one of my local GameStops. Now I am rocking every Disney Infinity character. I don't feel the need to acquire all of the power discs.

Well got the Spiderman Playset, the last thing I was missing  for my full Marvel set. Had to add toy story and lone ranger in order to get the free shipping, but for the price it was a very good deal overall.

And now I'm done collecting DI, got the whole Marvel and SW sets which were the ones I really wanted (plus the Frost Giant from GS) :beer:

It’s been said before but if you actually want any of this stuff you’d best not wait for any deeper discounts.

Most of the stores I’ve visited like Target, Walmart, etc. are picked pretty clean and I suspect that very soon places like Ebay and Amazon will be your only alternative.

Happy Hunting. 

Gamestop will be a good alternative for some time. Due to all the parents with kids that will trade the stuff in for pennies. If the B2G3 lasts for a while longer the prices are pretty good (avg of $4-5 per used figure)

Meijer still has a good selection of 3.0 figures for $5, and both Toy Box Takeover and Speedway are $5. Picked up Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde (also, appropriately, watch Zootopia for the first time tonight). I have room for one more figure on my Disney Infinity shelf. I'm thinking of going back and getting Sabine since there's so few female characters. Though Crystal Agent P intrigues me. 

Meijer still has a good selection of 3.0 figures for $5, and both Toy Box Takeover and Speedway are $5. Picked up Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde (also, appropriately, watch Zootopia for the first time tonight). I have room for one more figure on my Disney Infinity shelf. I'm thinking of going back and getting Sabine since there's so few female characters. Though Crystal Agent P intrigues me.
Hmm, don't recall seeing the Speedway but I would be in for that for $5.

It’s been said before but if you actually want any of this stuff you’d best not wait for any deeper discounts.

Most of the stores I’ve visited like Target, Walmart, etc. are picked pretty clean and I suspect that very soon places like Ebay and Amazon will be your only alternative.

Happy Hunting.
Except Yoda will always be with you at Target LOL. The Skylanders Head Rush finally got clearance price at my Target, but still at $7.49?!

I did not realize Walmart ever had LightFX Kanans. I picked one up for $4.88. Only need Vader/Luke FX to finish it off.
Walmart seems like very keen on scooping up all the left over, first making their exclusive 3-pack 2.0 figures and now getting other stores' exclusive light fx. Luke FX might have less chance as its their exclusive and they put him on clearance months ago.

Scooped up Jasmine, Dash, Nemo, and the Toy Box expansion for $5 each at Meijer today. Not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are any of the 1.0 playsets worth it on their own merit? Going to pick up the Toy Story one just for the characters but not sure if the others are worth it with how comparatively limited 1.0 stuff is.

Scooped up Jasmine, Dash, Nemo, and the Toy Box expansion for $5 each at Meijer today. Not bad.
Checked a Meijer I'm not usually near tonight and no Speedway but the Takeover wasn't even marked down.

If you are playing 1.0 I would highly recommend the Lone Ranger playset. It was probably my favorite playset in 1.0 or 2.0. If you can't play the set the characters are not at all worth it.

If you are playing 1.0 I would highly recommend the Lone Ranger playset. It was probably my favorite playset in 1.0 or 2.0. If you can't play the set the characters are not at all worth it.
Yeah I have 1.0 still, never played so it would probably get played one day. Watching some videos it seems like the best of the playsets but the characters are also the least interesting. If you had just been able to use any character in these things it would have been so much better. $9 seems reasonable but at the same time I'm just not enthused about it.

Yeah I have 1.0 still, never played so it would probably get played one day. Watching some videos it seems like the best of the playsets but the characters are also the least interesting. If you had just been able to use any character in these things it would have been so much better. $9 seems reasonable but at the same time I'm just not enthused about it.
Gamestop B2G3 free. I got the Lone Rnager playset, Lone Ranger, Tonto, Lightning McQueen, and Toy Story playset for like $13 total or something. I got a lot of 1.0 figures lately so not sure what the combo was but it was easily the best deal.

bread's done
Back