Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for 2.0 you just need to get four players in a toybox game at the same time.  Your two controllers could help if you have a second PSN account, as the game requires each player to be under their own PSN account even if on the same console.

For 3.0, the online trophies are to participate in 1 and 10 arcade games (which require all four players to even start) and to play a downloaded game from the theater (which can be done single-player.)

Me, personally, I have all my trophies out of the way, I just need to finish up some feats that require four online players.  The major ones are "Teaming Up" (Complete a race with 3 other players in Toybox Speedway) and "All Four One"- Defeat a Toy Box Villain with 4 players connected in Toybox Takeover.)

But if you want any of the online trophies or feats, now is the time to do it, we have exactly one month (give or take a couple days) to complete them before the servers shutdown.  I suggest getting both your 2.0 and 3.0 trophies out of the way right now and then returning to 2.0 if you are inclined to finish 2.0 before really playing 3.0.

Feel free to add me, my name on PSN is the same as it is on here.

I got the plat already for 3.0 so just need that one multiplayer trophy in 2.0, but willing to help people in 3.0 with whatever they need. I probably won't be able to get on tonight, but Wednesday or later this week is a possibility. Maybe we can get a group PM going or something. I know someone added me last night but not sure who it was. 

I need help on 3.0 for Xbox One getting the toy box takeover and speedway 4 player ones. I've messaged a few people here but timing has not worked out yet. My gamer tag is DecidedHorse326 (yes I just use the default one that ms assigned). My Xbox live ends at the end of today. Let me know if anyone has both expansions and may have time to help me knock these out about 12 hours from now. Help me random stranger, you're my only hope.

I need help on 3.0 for Xbox One getting the toy box takeover and speedway 4 player ones. I've messaged a few people here but timing has not worked out yet. My gamer tag is DecidedHorse326 (yes I just use the default one that ms assigned). My Xbox live ends at the end of today. Let me know if anyone has both expansions and may have time to help me knock these out about 12 hours from now. Help me random stranger, you're my only hope.
Sorry bud, I don't have it for XB1 otherwise I would. To be honest with you, I don't think that many people have it on XB1 in this group. You may have better luck on Microsoft's forums.

I still need the online trophies for 2.0 and 3.0 on PS4. PSN name is dieselsoccer
I'll try to add you tonight or tomorrow.

So right now it sounds like, for PS4, we have myself, Josh, Dieselsoccer, PapaPins and maybe trinken wir? I'm at work right now but I'll send some friend requests out to those whose PSN names have been posted and we'll see if we can get this done. Everyone has Toybox Takeover and Speedway, yes?

I need help getting the multiplayer Toybox Takeover and Speedway feats as well. My PSN name is Kagealchemist and I would certainly appreciate any help with these. Thanks.

Fine. If no one can help me get the takeover and speedway feats on Xbox one tonight, can anyone direct me to a good deal on a PS4 so I can join the cool crowd? Lol.

PM if anyone is up for Xbox one feats in the next few hours. Thanks.

It looks as though TRU might finally be done with Infinity, everything is showing as status X in our system, and our warehouse at least only has a tiny bit left.

There are probably still stores that will have them for a bit longer, but expect them to be harder to find at TRU in the near future

I am not Kain on PSN, no.  We are going to attempt to do it tomorrow (Wednesday) night. What is your PSN name? I'll send you an invite and add you to the group.

Hey everyone who's in on getting the PS4 feats/trophies.  Everyone should be added to the group chat other than Trinken Wir, who I'm still waiting to accept the Friend Request. I figured I should post this here incase there are some people who don't have PSN on their mobile (or a mobile at all.) The plan is to do this tonight; does that work for everyone? What's the best times for everyone?  For me, anytime after 6:30 Eastern Time should work.

Hey everyone who's in on getting the PS4 feats/trophies. Everyone should be added to the group chat other than Trinken Wir, who I'm still waiting to accept the Friend Request. I figured I should post this here incase there are some people who don't have PSN on their mobile (or a mobile at all.) The plan is to do this tonight; does that work for everyone? What's the best times for everyone? For me, anytime after 6:30 Eastern Time should work.
I'm about to leave work. I'm cool with 7PM Eastern/6PM Central (for me). Unless my wife gives me shit or something crazy comes up, I'll be there.

Cool stuff. 360 would be preferable but i guess need to find best deal on base game. I don't really see the 1.0 figures anywhere but toys r us. I know some bases are interchangeable but looks like not 360/xb1.
You can get the 360 infinity 1.0 starter pack that comes with game, base and 3 figures for $10.97 NEW at gamestop. A few of them still have one lying around. Use the website pick up at store feature to find stores near you with them in stock.

Toys r us is definitely the best place to get the 1.0 figures and playsets if they have them left in stock this week at $4 and $8 each. Otherwise you can find a few of the 1.0 playsets and figure packs for $10 to $20 still on ebay or amazon.

Fine. If no one can help me get the takeover and speedway feats on Xbox one tonight, can anyone direct me to a good deal on a PS4 so I can join the cool crowd? Lol.

PM if anyone is up for Xbox one feats in the next few hours. Thanks.
Too bad I didn't look here sooner. If u get back on live lmk.

Thanks to everyone who was on the PS4 last night. I think we had about 6 people going in and out. 

If I understand correctly we took care of making sure everyone got the trophies needed to get the platinums on both 2.0 and 3.0 before the servers go down next month. However, I know there's some in-game content that some people still wanted related to playing 25 games in the arcade. I went ahead and purchased some more time on Plus so I can help with that feat over the coming days and also because I figure I need to go for a few online trophies in other games anyway.

You can get the 360 infinity 1.0 starter pack that comes with game, base and 3 figures for $10.97 NEW at gamestop. A few of them still have one lying around. Use the website pick up at store feature to find stores near you with them in stock.

Toys r us is definitely the best place to get the 1.0 figures and playsets if they have them left in stock this week at $4 and $8 each. Otherwise you can find a few of the 1.0 playsets and figure packs for $10 to $20 still on ebay or amazon.
Thanks. Didnt see the 360 1.0 starter pack at gamestop.com . ill check again but i only see the 2.0.

I did check local toys r us but they only had loads of 1.0 agent p figures. Probably got cleaned out as short months ago i remember them having a nice selection.

that was fun last night!

I still need the arcade Feats, but i'd be willing to help again w/ whatever. If you see me online just shoot me a message.
I hope everyone is done with what they need on 2.0, that was pretty bad with how many times we kept getting dropped from the server. It didn't seem to matter who hosted it, either. With 3.0 there weren't many problems, luckily.

Yes, thanks to everyone. I had a blast. Yeah, I think we peaked at six of us working towards them at once, with Papa joining shortly after Diesel had to leave. Pirate arrived late into the night right before Papa and I were calling it quits for the night. Turns out he was out all day and his roommate was playing a different game under this account.

As far as 2.0, I know Diesel is still missing his trophy as he had to split right before you guys figured out how to hold the connection.  Papa needs his 1.0 trophy, which Langdon said he can help with, but I can fill in for as well (I just need to dig out my 1.0 figs.) Not sure off-hand what Pirate needs.  Me, I just need a handful of arcade games now for my final online feat.  I don't mind running though Takeover more times if people need/want to, I noticed we were getting more epic gear with more people connected and I think I'm about eight or so items away from having a full set of sidekick hats/weapons.

I had fun for the times we could get everything working and definitely would be up for helping anyone else with the 3.0 stuff and maybe having a second go at the 2.0 one.

I've had zero luck finding Sabine for its sale/clearance prices for some reason. A third party seller on Amazon had Sabine brand new, with Prime shipping for less than $5. I had $5 in credit, so boom. I'm officially done collecting for Disney Infinity. You know, like, two years after I said I never would get into a Toys-to-Life platform.

I've had zero luck finding Sabine for its sale/clearance prices for some reason. A third party seller on Amazon had Sabine brand new, with Prime shipping for less than $5. I had $5 in credit, so boom. I'm officially done collecting for Disney Infinity. You know, like, two years after I said I never would get into a Toys-to-Life platform.
I was the same way. I bought DI 2.0 and the frozen set for my girls because they liked frozen but the interface was not great and I put it away for awhile but with all these clearances I went balls deep into 3.0.

3.0 is an improvement over 2.0. I actually had fun playing around with it and the sandbox features are a little more intutive. I think I have all the 3.0 and 2.0 figures. I might be missing a couple 1.0 crystal figures and jackskellington but all told I picked up all these for probably less than $200.

Have a TRU with all the SW playsets, Battlegrounds, Dory, Minnie, Aladdin, Inside Out, 1.0 ps and some figures. 3.0 is Ultron, Baloo, SW, Alice, Hops, Fox, Time, Nemo, Hatter, Fear, etc. No other Marvel 3.0. 2.0 figures are: marvel ps and cap. Anyone want these? Do you have any Toy boxes at your TRU? Or Spidey ps, Drax or Black Panther/Ant-man?

I also think I will end up completing a new in box 1.0 2.0 3.0 collection (minus a handful, and other than those that came loose as part of bundles) for about $200, and I just started collecting last month.  I just got crazy sucked into it seeing the low prices on some of the figures and had to get the rest.  I never wanted to start before because no way I would pay $15 per figure, but now it is more reasonable.  Toys R Us overlapping sales got me a lot of them for $1.33 each.

Haven't even played the game yet, but can someone give a brief rundown of what you get from doing the online feats people are mentioning?  Is it in-game items that aren't available elsewhere or just trophies?  I'm about done collecting power discs too, and those were almost more than the figures cost to get a complete set.  I'm also collecting cheap starter bundles so I can play it on any platform.  Apparently 360 base only works for 360.

If anyone wanted all 7 of the star wars light fx figures, they are $34 at walmart.  Not the best price for a couple of them, but I don't think you can find a few of them for cheaper than that.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-3.0-Light-FX-Figures-7-Pack-Universal/54245544

A few of the other figures at walmart have been going out of stock so maybe we are finally reaching warehouse depletion on some of the 3.0 too.

Haven't even played the game yet, but can someone give a brief rundown of what you get from doing the online feats people are mentioning? Is it in-game items that aren't available elsewhere or just trophies?
Both. Some feats have corresponding trophies, some feats will unlock items for the Toxbox.

Was 2.0 on PS3 any good? I've had it for a while but never really played it. I figure my Xbox one for 2.0 and 3.0 will be my main play accounts. Just didn't know if that version is pretty smooth or if they were clearly focused on next gen games by then already?

I guess I should probably get around to doing the 4 player trophies for 1.0 someday too. Do you need to have real psn accounts for each player on PS3? I have 2 PS3 systems can I just hook up 2 controllers on each and do this one myself?

I have Disney Infinity 1.0 for PS3, Disney Infinity 2.0, 3.0 for PS3 and PS4 and Disney Infinity 2.0 for Vita

If anyone need help getting the platinum just let me know, I dont think I can help you guys on PS4 since my PSPlus is expired but can help you on 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 for PS3.

I have two controllers so if you have two that'd be so much easier to get the Multiplayer trophies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After driving to 101 stores and completing my DI collection late last year, I finally got my ass in gear to play DI 2 on PS4 first  to make sure I can platinum it before it's put down to pasture.

Would someone be able to simply what needs to be done ASAP? So far I've added all my figures to the collection and completed all of the toy box missions, working on the INterior ones now. I know the multiplayer trophies are a priority, though I would truly appreciate if someone could possibly explain them perhaps easiest to hardest, so I can start working on them?

Is there a recommendation/list somewhere on the best toy boxes to make sure I snatch those up too?

Would someone be able to simply what needs to be done ASAP? So far I've added all my figures to the collection and completed all of the toy box missions, working on the INterior ones now. I know the multiplayer trophies are a priority, though I would truly appreciate if someone could possibly explain them perhaps easiest to hardest, so I can start working on them?
These are all the feats that require online:

Three feats related to the Toy Box (Flynn's) Arcade

1.) Flicking the Joystick - Play 5 arcade matches
2.) Nimble Thumbs - Play 15 arcade matches
3.) Killer Combos - Play 25 arcade matches

Three feats to the Toy Box Theater/El Capitan Theatre:

4.) Theatrical Visitor - Visit the El Capitan Theatre
5.) Featured Presentation - Play a featured Toy Box in the El Capitan Theatre
6.) Multiplex - Play 10 featured Toy Boxes in the El Capitan Theatre

One each for Toy Box Speedway (#7 below) and Toy Box Takeover (#8):

7.) Teaming Up - Complete a race with 3 other players.
8.) All Four One - Defeat a Toy Box Villain with 4 players connected

You will get a few trophies as you work towards Feats 1-5 on that list.

I have Disney Infinity 1.0 for PS3, Disney Infinity 2.0, 3.0 for PS3 and PS4 and Disney Infinity 2.0 for Vita

If anyone need help getting the platinum just let me know, I dont think I can help you guys on PS4 since my PSPlus is expired but can help you on 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 for PS3.

I have two controllers so if you have two that'd be so much easier to get the Multiplayer trophies
+
Same as well as xbox one. You good with some more games Kain?
I started a group discussion on PS4 for those of us working towards getting the DI Feats and Trophies. I've sent friend requests and added anyone who posted saying they wanted to take part and has included their PSN name. So far we've got nine people and everyone's been really great and helpful. We all accomplished a lot the first night and I know a few people still have some more they need to finish up.

I, personally, have completed all my online feats/trophies, but am totally up for helping out anyone who needs it. While not a feat I need, I would especially love to do more runs through stage 4 of Toybox Takeover since I'm missing seven piece of sidekick equipment and I notice they drop more often (especially epic gear) when it's a full team running the level.

I'd be up for multilayer for 1.0 & 2.0 for PS3 and 2.0 for PS4.
Sent you a friend request yesterday, just waiting for you to accept and then I can add you to the group.

Anyone else who wants in, just let me know your PSN name.

Thank you very much Kain! I'm sitting here thinking to myself... "huh, Flynn's theater?" Then it clicked... DI3. Is that what everyone on here is playing now? I'm new to DI in general and figured I would start with 2.0 me a good 2-3 hours alone just to get things going in that one, with registering all the characters and doing the introduction missions.

No problem. Yeah, primarily DI 3 since it's online multiplayer feats and trophies are more involved. DI 2 simply needs four people to play a game at once, which is simple in itself, though the servers are crap. We tried doing it Wednesday night and the server couldn't hold more than two people without dropping someone. A few people managed to get it, but at least one person had to leave before we figured out how to fet the server to cooperate.

You might want to at least secure the online feats and trophies in both 2.0 and 3.0 now and then return to play 2.0 afterwards, just to make sure you don't miss out on them when the servers go down.

No problem. Yeah, primarily DI 3 since it's online multiplayer feats and trophies are more involved. DI 2 simply needs four people to play a game at once, which is simple in itself, though the servers are crap. We tried doing it Wednesday night and the server couldn't hold more than two people without dropping someone. A few people managed to get it, but at least one person had to leave before we figured out how to fet the server to cooperate.

You might want to at least secure the online feats and trophies in both 2.0 and 3.0 now and then return to play 2.0 afterwards, just to make sure you don't miss out on them when the servers go down.
That's my plan at the moment. I just got 2.0 all set up recently, registered the figures to get the bonuses, and did all of the intro missions besides the house stuff. I'm not familiar with 3.0 whatsoever, so I presume I'll be doing the same thing.

Am I able to just hop online from the intro toybox? I need to do some research on the trophies for 3.0 as well. You mentioned the toy box and speedway trophies. I presume they are add-on trophies and don't count towards the platinum, correct?

To get the 3.0 trophies I just tried to do the paint ball game and walked away. This was the only game that ever worked for me. Sometimes took an hour plus, but for those you don't need to actually play or coordinate with someone if you don't mind leaving your console on.

Kain will you me to the group. PSN is lteslow. I did a few games at Flynn's arcade last night. It took me a while to figure it out that I had to exit each game and start new one for it to count.

I have 2 and 3 on ps4, and 1 on ps3 that I want to get the trophies for. I also have speedway and tbt.

That's my plan at the moment. I just got 2.0 all set up recently, registered the figures to get the bonuses, and did all of the intro missions besides the house stuff. I'm not familiar with 3.0 whatsoever, so I presume I'll be doing the same thing.

Am I able to just hop online from the intro toybox? I need to do some research on the trophies for 3.0 as well. You mentioned the toy box and speedway trophies. I presume they are add-on trophies and don't count towards the platinum, correct?
Relatively, except that the Toy Box is a lot more expanded in 3.0. You've got Farming, Sidekicks who travel with you and will fight by your side, and a huge Toy Box Hub land which kind of connects all the different type of activities you can do.

The Toybox Takeover and Speedway expansions don't have any trophies associated (Only The Marvel Battlegrounds and the Nemo Playsets do.) They do have special feats, though. By completing the 4-player online Speedway feat, you will unlock the Sugar Rush Grandstands for use in the Toybox. The Takeover feat doesn't unlock anything special that I'm aware of, however you'll still need it if you plan on doing the Unde-Feat-Able Feat, which is to complete all 207 feats in the game.

Whatever you do, do NOT register any DI 1 or DI 2 figures in DI 3 until after you've leveled them up to 20 and finished off their skill tree in DI 2 first. When you bring a DI 2 character into DI 3, it take a "snapshot" of your figure's progress the moment you place it on the base and then creates, say, an alternate timeline for that figure in both games. So For example: If you got to level 15 and bought, say, the Health or High Jump skill from the tree in DI 2, and then brought that figure into DI 3 for the first time, you will still be level 15 and have those same skills. However, if you advance with that character in DI 3 and put him back in DI 2, he will not have any of the progress you gained in DI 3. If you put him back on DI 2 and progress and then put him in DI 3, he will not have any of the progress you gained in DI 2. The best course of action is to perfect your figure in DI 2 before putting him on the base in DI 3.

As far as the 10/25 arcade games you have to do, like Ackbar mentioned, the Paintball game is the best if you can find three other people to play it with you. Each game lasts only two minutes and you don't need to even play, just wait for the time to run out. Keep in mind that at the end of a game, any of the players can choose to either start a rematch or cancel the game back to the arcade. DO NOT choose rematch. Rematches will not count as new arcade game plays. You'd think that you can start a paintball game and choose rematch 25 times in a row to get the feat. No. You will only earn one game for that. You need to quit back to the arcade and enter a game brand new for it to count. This is part of the reason why the arcade games take so long, as it needs to find three new opponents all over again.

Kain will you me to the group. PSN is lteslow. I did a few games at Flynn's arcade last night. It took me a while to figure it out that I had to exit each game and start new one for it to count.

I have 2 and 3 on ps4, and 1 on ps3 that I want to get the trophies for. I also have speedway and tbt.
Friend request sent.

Whatever you do, do NOT register any DI 1 or DI 2 figures in DI 3 until after you've leveled them up to 20 and finished off their skill tree in DI 2 first. When you bring a DI 2 character into DI 3, it take a "snapshot" of your figure's progress the moment you place it on the base and then creates, say, an alternate timeline for that figure in both games. So For example: If you got to level 15 and bought, say, the Health or High Jump skill from the tree in DI 2, and then brought that figure into DI 3 for the first time, you will still be level 15 and have those same skills. However, if you advance with that character in DI 3 and put him back in DI 2, he will not have any of the progress you gained in DI 3. If you put him back on DI 2 and progress and then put him in DI 3, he will not have any of the progress you gained in DI 2. The best course of action is to perfect your figure in DI 2 before putting him on the base in DI 3.
Is there any way to fix this if you have registered an earlier figure before you meant to? I accidentally placed a used 2.0 figure on the base when I had 3.0 in and I think my wife selected share ownership maybe. I have another copy of the same figure new and unused. Can I remove that used one from my collection somehow and overwrite it on 3.0 with the new one later on after I upgrade it in 2.0? Please let me know if anyone have experience with this.

I understand how ownership worked on skylanders, but Disney Infinity is a whole other confusing mess apparently.

Does anyone know if you can get the fighting friends trophy using share play?  It is the last trophy I need and I have tried for hours to get it with only 2 controllers and haven't had any luck.

Is there any way to fix this if you have registered an earlier figure before you meant to? I accidentally placed a used 2.0 figure on the base when I had 3.0 in and I think my wife selected share ownership maybe. I have another copy of the same figure new and unused. Can I remove that used one from my collection somehow and overwrite it on 3.0 with the new one later on after I upgrade it in 2.0? Please let me know if anyone have experience with this.
Yes, you're looking at two different ways depending on the situation.

In both situations, the first step is to place the figure that you want to remove on the base. From the Main Menu, choose "Options" > "Game Options" > "Reset Figure". After confirming that you want to reset the figure, it will say it was successful. It is not always telling the truth. I have found it is best to immediately reset it a second time and the take the figure off the base the moment after the second reset is done. To verify that it successful, go into "Disney Infinity Collection" from the main menu and find the figure you reset. If you were successful, that figure should be darkened out and have a zero in the figure count. If he is not dark and has a 1, then the reset was not successful and you should do a reset again.

Here's where things diverge:

1: If you are replacing the figure with a new one (which is how it sounds in your case,) it is a simple case of tossing aside the used figure and then placing the figure you want to use on the base once the figure is in it's final state. Easy-peasy.

2: If you are using the same figure, you cannot simply put him back on the base and Share Ownership again. If you do, you will start as a clean, level zero figure, ignoring the state he was in in DI 2. Instead, you need to create a new starting snapshot of how your character was in DI 2. To do that, first you must boot up DI 2 with that character and earn some experience points. Doesn't matter if you're at maxed level, it will still make DI 3 think it is a new figure. Once you've collected some XP, you can shut down DI 2 and put DI 3 back in. Put the figure on the base, choose Share Ownership, and you will have successfully started that figure off again to where he was in DI 2.

bread's done
Back