Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I've been really sick and I received a friend request or two from some CAGs for knocking out the online stuff for 360 and xbone and those messages got buried and I just realized.  My apologies.  I'm still up for knocking them out.  Thought it was the end of the month rather than the beginning.  JDawgg77

Hey, I've been really sick and I received a friend request or two from some CAGs for knocking out the online stuff for 360 and xbone and those messages got buried and I just realized. My apologies. I'm still up for knocking them out. Thought it was the end of the month rather than the beginning. JDawgg77
sent you a friend request. do you have 1.0 on 360?

I know I'm late to the party but I have yet to do any of the multiplayer trophies/achievements.

I need to do 1.0 on xbox 360 and 2.0/3.0 on ps4  gamertag/psn: fightingguys

I know I'm late to the party but I have yet to do any of the multiplayer trophies/achievements.

I need to do 1.0 on xbox 360 and 2.0/3.0 on ps4 gamertag/psn: fightingguys
Sent you a friend request on Xbox. Trial memberships can only have one person on xbox live (i.e. you cannot have two controllers on one system). I can jump on this evening (~9pm mountain) to see if we can get it done, but would need one or two more players for the achievement.

Going to try for the online ones this week. Probably not tonight.

PSN: M3wThr33
It better be this week, the online goes dark on Friday.

Do you hear that, people? You have four days to finish your online trophies and feats. Four days.

PSA over, we return you to your regular programming.

Reposting the list of the 3.0 feats that require online:

Three feats related to the Toy Box (Flynn's) Arcade

1.) Flicking the Joystick - Play 5 arcade matches

2.) Nimble Thumbs - Play 15 arcade matches

3.) Killer Combos - Play 25 arcade matches

Three feats to the Toy Box Theater/El Capitan Theatre:

4.) Theatrical Visitor - Visit the El Capitan Theatre

5.) Featured Presentation - Play a featured Toy Box in the El Capitan Theatre

6.) Multiplex - Play 10 featured Toy Boxes in the El Capitan Theatre

One each for Toy Box Speedway (#7 below) and Toy Box Takeover (#8):

7.) Teaming Up - Complete a race with 3 other players.

8.) All Four One - Defeat a Toy Box Villain with 4 players connected

One each for Toy Box Speedway (#7 below) and Toy Box Takeover (#8):

7.) Teaming Up - Complete a race with 3 other players.
8.) All Four One - Defeat a Toy Box Villain with 4 players connected
I still need to do them on ps3 and ps4 so let me know. We could do them tonight or tomorrow night. Psn same as cag name.

I, personally, will no longer be able to directly assist people in DI; between the girlfriend and my local game developers meetings, every evening this night is completely booked for me.  However, I've been continuing to add CAGs to my DI Group Discussion so it'll be easier for them to get together and complete what they need. There are about 17 in there now and I've added a small handful within this last week alone, so I know there are definitely some people in there who still need assistance. 

Hey all,

Been mainly lurking here to get updates on any sales as my kids have become obsessed with infinity after grabbing 3.0 during the holidays. I was able to acquire all but 34 so far but that's not bad right haha. Anyway, was curious before everything goes down, can anyone suggest some good or decent toyboxs to download, I've grabbed about 50 so far just based on titles and what the kids are looking for, but wanted to, before time runs out, ask you all if there are any hidden gems I'm missing out on and should grab. Thanks for any and all input.

Was on 360 last night, but there was little to no activity.  I have all of the achievements/ trophies at this point, but I can be available to help if needed (1.0 or 2.0 on xbox 360 and 2.0 or 3.0 on PS4).

Was on 360 last night, but there was little to no activity. I have all of the achievements/ trophies at this point, but I can be available to help if needed (1.0 or 2.0 on xbox 360 and 2.0 or 3.0 on PS4).
If you're offering to help, I'd be glad to take it! I still need...well, everything online, really. I have the 1st game on the 360 (tag: Cypher Scrywyld), and 2 and 3 on the PS4 (tag: MysticMask).

Hoping to do the PS3 1.0 4 player online very soon. My psn is jonsmith123. Let me know if anyone is up for it. I got Kain's friend request, but I didn't get invited to the infinity discussion group as I was a little slow accepting before he got too busy. Pretty new to PSN online stuff, so I don't really know how else to line it up this late in the game.

Anyone know what I need to use a 2nd controller and get halfway there by myself? I need a second profile on my system and then a whole second PSN account as well right?

You've been added to the group, Jon.  On the PS3, you don't need an additional profile or PSN account.  Only the PS4 requires that.

Also, if anyone cares I tested this with Kain and can confirm this works.

For Battlegrounds there is a 4 player feat/trophy(?) but this has NO ONLINE. So you need 4 controllers to do this on your own.

OR if you have 3, like I do thankfully, using shareplay on PS4 to get someone to be player 2 and then you locally take 1/3/4 will get the job done. This sadly won't work if you only have 1 or 2 controllers, but maybe someone will find this useful.

Also, if anyone cares I tested this with Kain and can confirm this works.

For Battlegrounds there is a 4 player feat/trophy(?) but this has NO ONLINE. So you need 4 controllers to do this on your own.

OR if you have 3, like I do thankfully, using shareplay on PS4 to get someone to be player 2 and then you locally take 1/3/4 will get the job done. This sadly won't work if you only have 1 or 2 controllers, but maybe someone will find this useful.
Good idea and thanks for the confirm and I was wondering about that since u can select 4 characters from the versus screen.

Only need the 4-player trophy for 2.0 PS4 now with Saix's info above.
PSN ID: Tyga24

Tried to send you a friend request to add you to the group, Tyga, but your setting restrictions won't allow it.

If you're offering to help, I'd be glad to take it! I still need...well, everything online, really. I have the 1st game on the 360 (tag: Cypher Scrywyld), and 2 and 3 on the PS4 (tag: MysticMask).
Happy to try and help, but probably can only help from ~11-11:30 pm mountain time tonight. Tyga24 is also looking for 2.0 Ps4

Not sure when it closes on Friday, but I might be able to do Thursday or Friday night as well.

I'm in two sessions on TA tomorrow for Xbox 360 DI 1.0 at 2pm and DI 2.0 at 12pm EST.  It's just a matter of getting four players (or two wiht two controllers, etc) in a game and then for DI1 stacking all four players a few times so it should go quick and I'm sure we can fit in anyone else that can make those times.

Thanks for the help tonight.

To recap:

DI 1.0 - Takes about 5 seconds inside a 4-player online game (2 from you and 2 from someone else) to getDI

DI 2.0 - Download 5 levels. Upload 1. Join a 4-player game.

DI 3.0 - Lots to do. Join/drop 25 arcade matches, Speedway, Takeover, etc.

Tomorrow from 8:30PM PST to midnight, I'll be up helping out with this.

I'm in two sessions on TA tomorrow for Xbox 360 DI 1.0 at 2pm and DI 2.0 at 12pm EST. It's just a matter of getting four players (or two wiht two controllers, etc) in a game and then for DI1 stacking all four players a few times so it should go quick and I'm sure we can fit in anyone else that can make those times.
I might be able to pop in for that 2 PM session. We shall see.

Thanks for the help tonight.

To recap:

DI 1.0 - Takes about 5 seconds inside a 4-player online game (2 from you and 2 from someone else) to getDI

DI 2.0 - Download 5 levels. Upload 1. Join a 4-player game.

DI 3.0 - Lots to do. Join/drop 25 arcade matches, Speedway, Takeover, etc.

Tomorrow from 8:30PM PST to midnight, I'll be up helping out with this.
For 3.0, do all of the online feats have to be completed to get the trophy?

No. The trophies are quite easy. I'm personally not bothering with online feats. You can platinum the game in the base toybox alone.
Unless you're interested in unlocking all the Toybox Toys or Concept Art. For example, the only way to unlock the Sugar Rush Stands for use in the Toy Box is to get the online four player feat in the Speedway expansion.

No. The trophies are quite easy. I'm personally not bothering with online feats. You can platinum the game in the base toybox alone.
There are two game unlocks rewarded for some of those online feats though. 25 arcade matches feat and the 4 player toy box speedway feats net you some concept art and a stadium building piece respectively, I believe. So keep that in mind.

Ok good, I just hopped on the other night to get online trophies and it seemed like the feats were very easy
Easy, yes (assuming there are people online for it), but a little time consuming.

I own almost all the expansions and such for this game on the XB1  from all the sales, but haven't had a ton of time to play. Is there anything I NEED to play before March 3rd that I won't be able to access after the fact? Any items, levels, etc. I need to unlock before the servers go down? I know the toy box will be gone, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything vital to continue playing the base games (D1, 2, and 3) even after the servers go down.

I have 1.0 for 360 and 3.0 for XB1.

Just realized the cut off date of 3/3 :(

If anyone wants to help me get any quick chieves, hit me up.
I feel you, I read the date wrong and thought it was 3/30. Uggg. At this point, I don't care about achieves, but any items or toyboxes I might miss out on. Bah!

I feel you, I read the date wrong and thought it was 3/30. Uggg. At this point, I don't care about achieves, but any items or toyboxes I might miss out on. Bah!
Yea, personally never got into toy box, items, etc. but some of the user created levels are cools. May have to take a look through again and download. I haven't even opened 1.0 yet lol

I own almost all the expansions and such for this game on the XB1 from all the sales, but haven't had a ton of time to play. Is there anything I NEED to play before March 3rd that I won't be able to access after the fact? Any items, levels, etc. I need to unlock before the servers go down? I know the toy box will be gone, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything vital to continue playing the base games (D1, 2, and 3) even after the servers go down.
The Toybox won't be gone, just the ability to upload/download other people's toyboxes. You can stl make your own and save them locally. Only things that require server interaction, like the text creator, will be inaccessible.

I posted a list several times in this thread, even a few pages back, of nine feats that require online interaction, some give unlocks, some don't. Combine that with the achievements/trophies and you're all set.

The Toybox won't be gone, just the ability to upload/download other people's toyboxes. You can stl make your own and save them locally. Only things that require server interaction, like the text creator, will be inaccessible.

I posted a list several times in this thread, even a few pages back, of nine feats that require online interaction, some give unlocks, some don't. Combine that with the achievements/trophies and you're all set.
Oh really?! Awesome!! So, I can still unlock stuff in my local toy box even after the servers go down?

For people asking about which toyboxes to download, if you haven't tried yet, there is an option to sort by rating or downloads or see more by a particular user.  The ones by Disney Infinity Team (official?) seem to be popular.   I mainly just got all those or the higher rated ones or ones with characters I liked.

And don't forget to try 10 featured toyboxes in the theater if you want that feat. I assume that functionality might be taken away?  Or maybe you can do it with downloaded toyboxes later, but I wouldn't chance it if not sure.  It takes a while to load into each, exit, reenter theater, etc..

Yes, the theater will no longer work.  It's very simple to tell what will work after Friday. Step 1: Pull the Ethernet cable from the back of your system or turn off your Wifi. Step 2: Try to do the thing in the game. If it doesn't work and insists you need to be connected to the internet, you've got your answer.

bread's done
Back