Disney Magical World

Well, my current range for detecting a access point is about 1-3' or less.

When using homepass/relay I have to put my 3DS on the laptop keyboard or it says that the signal is too weak.

Same goes for internet.

I looks like it may have been damaged as the right corner of the top lid has a pressure crack/dent in it.

You can do a family account, but you're limited to 7 "children" to your one parent account. All the coins add into the master account.

It used to allow multiple systems per Club Nintendo ID. but the NNID update changed it. 

New Downloadable Content
- Free Casual Pooh Shirt
- $1 Dreamfruit Wand
-$1 Genie Wand
-$1 Striped Tail Wand
-$4 Pirates World (must have at least 16 stickers, adds 14 episodes)
-$2 Sleeping Beauty Cafe Set

Ya, I'm on the fence about getting it

Part of me doesn't want to spend money

The other part says screw it, you can't have disney land without it!

And it's only $4

For the AR card site, I had no issues getting all of them, pretty easy

I highly doubt it would happen, but I'd probably buy a Star Wars themed world at almost any price.

Added those who've  PMed me to the page. Not too many takers, but that's okay.

Well, let's see star tours, Indiana Jones ride (my fave).

Also so this and Rusty's baseball are some of the first IAP for nintedo on the 3DS?

I was hoping that they would be more like rusty's and less like what i think disney sounds to be.

Can you earn them any other way?

I guess can we plan on the next Animal crossing to have IAP also? =(

Nintendo didn't make this, Disney did. And unlike Rusty's, you don't have to buy anything to play the game. Rusty's gives you a very short demo and hopes you buy....and the bartering is amusing for a bit.

If I remember, the creators of Animal Crossing were asked about paid DLC, and said no, it wouldn't happen.

I ended up buying the Pirates world just to see what to expect when they add other lands. I haven't played the episodes yet but I loved how the town looked :)

Nothing I've seen is based off rides from the theme parks, but the worlds of those movies. As cool as it would be to have ride based episodes, I doubt that happens with this game.

so what is the total spend of this game then if you buy everything?

msrp 29.99 + ?

also do you have to buy points cards?

also disney should make a game for the 3DS that you can use at the parks. QR codes or .. something.

Going around like mickey's card game they have but something to do with 3DS's.

Streetpass stations that unlock stuff.. something.

Ineractive maps, AR . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the Japanese version had DLC Worlds? I don't remember reading about them, but I'm glad they exist. Have they announced how many there will be?

so what is the total spend of this game then if you buy everything?

msrp 29.99 + ?

also do you have to buy points cards?
I got mine for $19.99 so I just figured with the $4 I spent right now on POTC I'm still under what I should have paid for it ;). But I won't buy like the items

I haven't heard anything about the worlds other than someone complaining about having to pay for sleeping beauty's world don't know if that was true or not though

i just got this with a christmas giftcard i still had. whoops

did you have to print out the cards to use them?

Does anyone know if the Japanese version had DLC Worlds? I don't remember reading about them, but I'm glad they exist. Have they announced how many there will be?
Japan has only had the PoTC world so far. I wouldn't expect any more at this point.

I got 95 stickers. What I have left: 3 stars on a ball (planning on conning my husband into doing this as he's good at rhythm games), photo with Pete, photo with Chip & Dale, 100 pairs of shoes (5 left dammit!!), and 200 stickers (I think I'm a little under 150 right now).

New Downloadable Content
- Free Casual Pooh Shirt
- $1 Dreamfruit Wand
-$1 Genie Wand
-$1 Striped Tail Wand
-$4 Pirates World (must have at least 16 stickers, adds 14 episodes)
-$2 Sleeping Beauty Cafe Set
i got 4 stickers what do i get :)

just never got into the game maybe one day i return to it.. I though someone said you fought monsters or something in this game. ALL im doing is running around gathering berries

Play the game for more than 20 minutes, slidecage.

At 99 stickers now.  Just gotta get to 200 cards.  At 158 now, I believe.  After I get the last sticker I think I'm done with the game.  It's been a fun ride though.

At 99 stickers now. Just gotta get to 200 cards. At 158 now, I believe. After I get the last sticker I think I'm done with the game. It's been a fun ride though.
I think I'll do the same when I get all the stickers (I have 69 right now, so I think I have awhile) and cards, maybe check in every now and then for the holiday themes. I never played Animal Crossing before, is there more to do in that than this? I liked how this game was, I know the two are similar but way different though.

At 99 stickers now. Just gotta get to 200 cards. At 158 now, I believe. After I get the last sticker I think I'm done with the game. It's been a fun ride though.
i will when i get the time. Once i get into it i like to play it non stop till i beat it, and dont want to start it now cause hopefully getting

Mario golf tomorrow via gamefly.

then

Grinsia and denpa men 3 thursday off the eshop.
then hopefully mind zero followed by

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

so hopefully sometime in june i can get back to this game :)

There are free items in your local Nintendo Zone (or HomePass). 

Also, I finally got Streetpass hits. Haven't fired up the game yet to see what they give. 

i will when i get the time. Once i get into it i like to play it non stop till i beat it, and dont want to start it now cause hopefully getting

Mario golf tomorrow via gamefly.

then

Grinsia and denpa men 3 thursday off the eshop.
then hopefully mind zero followed by

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

so hopefully sometime in june i can get back to this game :)
Some of the free stuff in the DLC may disapear if you wait that long.

how do you tell if someone has visited your cafe? I got a Spotpass notifcation about the game couldn't figure out what went on.

how do you tell if someone has visited your cafe? I got a Spotpass notifcation about the game couldn't figure out what went on.
Go to the balloon and talk to the person with the blue dot. She'll ask if you want to welcome your guests. Your guests will have green dots on your map.

I got my ruby bubbles from the Pirate World DLC. Supposedly they're available during some of the quests in the main game (rare fish drop, I think)

I haven't been playing much. Probably going to slow even further once I get my hands on Tomodachi Life. 

do you have to buy an eshop card to get the dlc purchased or can you just charge it?

how often do they give out free stuff via the internet gift pickup option?

do you have to buy an eshop card to get the dlc purchased or can you just charge it?

how often do they give out free stuff via the internet gift pickup option?
Each month there's a free item, and a paid item set. This month there's a free shirt, and the paid set is from the Aristocats.

To the best of my knowledge, you can pay for the DLC the same way you pay for anything on the eShop, so you may need to add funds to your account to buy the DLC.

Is there much point to buying the wands? I haven't really looked at them. Are they top of the line wands? Just needing all the help I can get to beat the ghosts under the castle. Those suckers are tough in those tiny rooms!

Anyone know if there has been anymore Spotpass items since the Pinocchio set?

There is a Halloween bonus episode available to download for $1.00, similar to the Easter bonus. Will download today, myself.

bread's done
Back