Disneys PLANES 8.00 at Toys R US after coupons and giftcard

I'm confused. You're saying you get a $5 gift card with it, but you're making it sound like it's $8 out the door.

Here is what I did today... I went and got a wendys Happy meal that has a coupon in it for a 10.00 gift card with 50.00 purchase.  Right Now if you spend 40.00 on Disney movies you get another 10.00 gift card. I bought planes 19.99, Little Mermaid 2 movies set 19.99, pocahontus 1+2 19.99 all blue ray.  Gave them the 7.00 coupon, wendys coupon, and in ad coupon.  I received 30.00 gift card and paid 54.00 so if you subtract the gift card in essence I got 5 Disney movies for 24.00 dollars..

It is 13 after coupon plus you get a $5 gift card... I hate the logic people use saying you are getting it for 8, when you really aren't since you CAN'T use the gift card on that purchase...

and there as a difference between ad and add... you are referring to the shortened word for advertisement... its referred to as an ad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Who needs gift cards? They have a few other promotions though, there is a $10 GC when you spend $40 on Disney movies and a $10GC coupon with purchase of $50 or more being given at Wendys with a kids meal.

prim4444 said:
You can add the Little Mermaid 2/3 to the purchase and get an additional $15 in gift cards.
Crap I was going to try that but I figured the system would say that the two movies ring up as $39.98($19.99) each and it would not trigger the $10.00 gift card for $40.00 purchase of Disney movies promo.

Crap now I might go back and try again.

The coupon from Wendy's comes in the toy, I just went in and bought three toys for a dollar each figured I get an extra one for future deals

If you don't give two craps about Poke a hont's ass and it's shitty ass sequel, Tigger movie is on sale this week for $16, as is the new Winnie the Pooh movie.

Who needs gift cards? They have a few other promotions though, there is a $10 GC when you spend $40 on Disney movies and a $10GC coupon with purchase of $50 or more being given at Wendys with a kids meal.

How'd you manage that?

I still have my $1 planes preorder from getting monsters u a couple of weeks ago so I'll be making a trip tomorrow.

If you do decide to get the wendys coupon to do a better deal the following movies get a free ticket worth 10.00 to see Frozen. It is getting supper good reviews calling it Disneys best film since Beauty and the Beast.  Pocahontus 2 pack/ Brave/Tangled/Princess and the Frog/Mulan 2 pack/Cinderella/ Cinderella 2 and 3 two pack

I did something a little different... 

2 Planes Blu pre-ordered

2 copies of Planes Blu

2 $7 Coupons

2 $5 GC Coupons

$10 GC Promo kicked in

Walked out the door with 2 Planes and a $20 GC for $22.79 ($24.XX if you don't have pre-orders).

skiizm, that shows immediate markdown, where did that come from?
I had a problem with the Planes preorder with MU last month and I explained to the cashier what happened and she deducted the $10 from the preorder card and the $7 for the coupon.

For The Little Mermaid since I had problems with the $5 gift cards applying I just asked her if she would just mark the movie down $10 instead and she didn't see a problem.

If I can't find my preorder card for Planes, can they look it up on my R account?  I'm going to finally be able to take a trip out there today.

If I can't find my preorder card for Planes, can they look it up on my R account? I'm going to finally be able to take a trip out there today.
They can look it up in the system by your email. They have to look on the computer, not the register. They have to search for your order number as that is what is needed to enter into the system.

Do you get ereceipts? They can scan the barcode from your phone too if you have them available. This is how I've been making payments/picking up my orders.

Thanks man. I ended up finding my preorder but the store apparently sold them all. No little mermaid either, and no 50% off Legos... Struck out all around.

Thanks man. I ended up finding my preorder but the store apparently sold them all. No little mermaid either, and no 50% off Legos... Struck out all around.
That sucks, My store got a restock of Planes today. Hopefully your store will get an additional shipment tomorrow. No restock of Little Mermaid though. We only got 6 and they went within 30 minutes after opening on Tuesday.

I left them my phone number for them to call me and they just did. They were able to find it at a different store and are going to have it shipped to them but it's not going to arrive till next week. She said they would honor the coupons and the sale prices then. I wonder if I should just go try to PM at Target though.

Best part of this thread is not once did the OP address the fact that his title is misleading but kept ading (see what I did there) to the topic

bread's done
Back