Dissidia Final Fantasy $27.98 - Amazon DotD

Good flip here. Just canceled a 3X ECA order to purchase 3 of these for $58.77. I'll trade them back into Amazon for $79.50 and the $30 console credit.

Not a bad deal. I got it from Amazon for $26.44 at release with the $5 coupon promotion they had plus gold box and eca.

Frustrating game at first, but if you give it time it's fun.

[quote name='sabanoo']For the next ten minutes ;)[/QUOTE]

LoL ... realizing the above statement to be true, I hastened a double ECA order. Doing a couple of trade ins on the home address Amazon, a couple on the work address Amazon all involving some combo of Dissidia Final Fantasy @ $26.50 (cost 22.38 with vanilla double ECA)

ahahha i LOVE CAGers. using double vanilla ECA and stuff ahaha. i feel like we know it would be easier to just work one hour of work and get 20 bucks but wed rather save a few bucks by doing alot of litlte things ahaha.

Hopefully i can do this for the console thing next time, waiting on my next refund check =)

i paid full price for dissidia ahaha. stupid me but i was anticipating it for so long id idnt care =) well i did trade in games my friends gave me for free ahahha

Looks like a good deal! ...I'm just going to remind myself that Square Enix isn't like ATLUS. I should wait if I'm pretty sure the game will be reprinted or whatever. :X

And unbelievably no one has yet mentioned in this thread the fact that by fliiping three back to amazon you can buy wii and not only get $30 off, but also a $25 gift card or credit or whatever you want to call it.

With a little work, your Wii could more or less cost you $145... Yay yay!

Actually cut-off is 10/3 for the $25 so highly unlikely unless u live in MA or wherever the games ship to i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I just ordered this three days ago for $31.50 after goldbox/ECA and now the order is too far along to cancel. I tried getting a pricematch but the CS rep shot me down.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Nice to see Amazon back to the realm of consoles.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, no kidding... I was wondering when the $1 PC games were going to be over.

Fun game btw.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Still too much. Possible it'll on sale for $15 around Nov or Dec. :)[/QUOTE]

19.98 black friday deal via amazon

sadly using free coupons to rent games via BLockbuster.. i have rented this game for 3 weeks and have yet to play more then 2 hours of it ....

in a review it says you can change the battle sittings to make it play like an rpg game..

where you push one button for attack one button to defened... i do not see that way to sit it up

Trade in price just dropped to 17 bucks. Congrats to whoever was able to spin em. I was a day late and a buck short. (or rather 20 minutes late.)

Another great PSP game. Sure, the fighting engine is rather unorthodox, but the RPG elements are deep and satisfying.

Also, the replay mode (with built in .avi converter!) is really a need touch.

I really hope that SONY releases Ad-Hoc Party in the US so I can start playing some online multiplayer with this game.

Thought about returning my previous pre-order and getting this one, but the savings only came to about $1.30, so not worth the shipping.

bread's done
Back