Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga(360) - 19.99 @ Amazon

This is a really really good game. With a lot of content. They fixed the bugs. This version also comes with the expansion and the soundtrack.

Thanks op.

I should just stay off of this site. I really don't need anymore games... but I... can't... resist...

EDIT: Looks like they have a lot.. over 999

[quote name='unclenebber']This is a really really good game. With a lot of content. They fixed the bugs. This version also comes with the expansion and the soundtrack.

Thanks op.[/QUOTE]

This says it right here.

[quote name='Quicksilvers']Is it better to get it for Xbox or PC?
Sometimes clicking on items was hard without a mouse.[/QUOTE]

PC plays and looks better

Finally. I've been waiting for it to hit this price since re release. Hopefully it'll stay this price for a day or two.

damn, paid $30 about 2 months ago... still havent opened it yet. Will have to consider this price and try to return the other one

I was tempted enough to pick it up at that price. Looks like a helluva value. Goodbye to another 19.99 of amazon credit!

[quote name='VISCO']PC plays and looks better[/QUOTE]

Load times on PC are way better as well. 360 load times even with installing it to the HD were too long for me so I wound up picking it up on steam during a sale a couple months ago.

This game DOES NOT SUPPORT CONTROLLER ON THE PC.

A lot of people on the Steam forums will simply say that it does, having never tried it firsthand.

I have the Steam game and I am honestly tempted to pick up the 360 version simply because I prefer using a gamepad.

[quote name='Gourd']This game DOES NOT SUPPORT CONTROLLER ON THE PC.

A lot of people on the Steam forums will simply say that it does, having never tried it firsthand.

I have the Steam game and I am honestly tempted to pick up the 360 version simply because I prefer using a gamepad.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to ask this question. Man, that sucks. I generally like playing RPGs with a controller. Only Dragon Age Origins felt natural with M/K.

[quote name='Gourd']This game DOES NOT SUPPORT CONTROLLER ON THE PC.[/QUOTE]
Good thing this is the 360 version.

[quote name='Gourd']This game DOES NOT SUPPORT CONTROLLER ON THE PC.

I have the Steam game and I am honestly tempted to pick up the 360 version simply because I prefer using a gamepad.[/QUOTE]

The mouse in the PC version this game really only is for pitching the angle of view if I remember right.

That said, I had absolutely no issues playing with a 360 controller on PC after I downloaded Pinnacle Game Profiler and set that up for the game. I put the mouse movement as the right analog stick and it worked flawlessly.

Granted, it depends on your hardware, but the PC version looked and ran much better than the 360 version I demo'd.

The combat feels loose and doesn't have any "impact" to it - the skills seem unbalanced in relation to each other. The difficulty does not curve well - it can be brutal the first handful of levels, but then it suddenly gets much easier.

However, I love the game. I restarted 3 times and was finding new secrets, new quests, and new items every time even on the first map. And I have OCD on such things, so it is pretty impressive that I missed things on my earlier trips.

It's borderline ridiculous that I pulled the trigger on this, especially given my customary 20 game CAG-induced backlog, plus Skyrim comes out in 2 weeks. However, this game, and it's slick packaging, has always been at the edge of the periphery for me. $20 brand new pushed me over the edge, using Amz credit to boot.

Does anyone think this has the chance to be a collectable title? I really don't see myself playing it for months, maybe years, realistically.

[quote name='thedream77']It's borderline ridiculous that I pulled the trigger on this, especially given my customary 20 game CAG-induced backlog, plus Skyrim comes out in 2 weeks. However, this game, and it's slick packaging, has always been at the edge of the periphery for me. $20 brand new pushed me over the edge, using Amz credit to boot.

Does anyone think this has the chance to be a collectable title? I really don't see myself playing it for months, maybe years, realistically.[/QUOTE]

lol, years. the truth hurts.

All the positive reviews here (and on amazon) have made me buy a game that I never even really knew about. I don't know how I'll have time to fit in another 100 hours with Skyrim just around the corner. Time to get some coffee.

[quote name='allen9917']some reviews on amazon mentioned a artbook with the game. Was that a pre-order bonus? anyone knows?[/QUOTE]

the artbook was preorder for this re-release. I thought the sound track was as well, but they have yet to sell out I guess.

[quote name='MSUHitman']This is an MSRP drop. It's $20 new, $18 used at Gamestop also.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! My Amazon credit is going toward Battlefield 3, but have $20 worth of gift cards at GameStop, so might use it for this.

I bought this game during Amazon's earlier B2G1 free sale and was pleasantly surprised by its quality.

This game is excellent and one of my favorite western-styled RPGs. The action based, 3rd person combat system was a refreshing change from the Dragon Age series, Oblivion, and other similar fantasy RPGs. The soundtrack and inclusion of two games in one package only makes this package even better.

I LOVE Amazon Prime, even more than usual sometimes. I ordered on Thursday and it was here on Friday. I don't know what turns 2-day shipping into overnight, but hey, I won't argue with that.

I ordered a movie for my son one night and early the next morning the FedEx guy was here at my doorstep. It looked like they overnighted it, but I was never charged for that. Are these random screwups or just surprise perks?

Either way, I'm keeping Prime as long as it doesn't skyrocket in price.

bread's done
Back