Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga w/ Soundtrack $29.99 new on Amazon

Good deal. This edition includes both parts of Divinity II, and the Ego Draconis is a reworked version of the first 360 release, vastly improved. Definitely worth $15 apiece (plus bonus soundtrack).

This is tempting. I just know it will be cheaper by the time I can play it. I almost got it during the B2G1 sale but I did not want to spend $80 total.

I bought the original Divninty II at best buy and it's amazing, an overlooked gem.....if you can deal with it's glitches.

I'm going to grab this when it hits $20 or something, hopefully it will be soon.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I bought the original Divninty II at best buy and it's amazing, an overlooked gem.....if you can deal with it's glitches.

I'm going to grab this when it hits $20 or something, hopefully it will be soon.[/QUOTE]
To echo what morrodox said, they've totally remastered the game. A lot of the glitches and bugs have been fixed.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Thanks for posting! Might want to mention that it's the Xbox 360 version in the topic title, though.[/QUOTE]

Thats the only version I believe

[quote name='Monsta Mack']But does that come with the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

Yes I just bought a new copy from a local Gamestop an hour ago, and it indeed came with the Game soundtrack

DKS is a awesome value and game. Picked it up when it re-released at Gamestop. There is so much to the game. Transforming into a dragon and having a sidekick that you piece together is brilliant. The only real issues are very minor pop-in of foliage. Other than that, it looks and plays great.

[quote name='Killbomb']The PC digital download version is $31.99...$8 off. http://www.amazon.com/Divinity-II-D..._4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1312405106&sr=1-4

This was $20 on Steam during a weekend deal and the summer sale so if you don't mind waiting, you can most likely get it at that price or even cheaper sometime in the future.[/QUOTE]

You missed when Div 2: DKS PC was $16 for PC download on Amazon, competing w/ The $20 Steam sale...

[quote name='MysterD']You missed when Div 2: DKS PC was $16 for PC download on Amazon, competing w/ The $20 Steam sale...[/QUOTE]

I sure did miss that one...lol. Picked up it during the weekend deal for $20 before the summer sale.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its to bad it doesn't include the art book still.[/QUOTE]

Actually it does, ALL launch copies of the game comes with soundtrack and artbook, I got both with my copy when I bought it today

I played the original Divinity II on 360 when it first came out, I quit because it was too buggy and stiff. This remake with a new graphic engine and HUD redesign is so much better, I am liking it more then two worlds 2 now. The Side quest's are varied and fun, loot galore!. Extremely solid game no doubt now.

Great game

picked it up at launch in order to support Atlas for bring it stateside....well worth Amazons $30 price tag

I got lucky and picked this up from the GoHastings 40% off sale a few weeks ago.

For new, this is a great price on an even better game. Unlike the first version, this one doesn't strike me as a game that will dip in price too much - or too soon. Buy and enjoy.

One thing I noticed, is that loading goes from being Great (almost instant) to 15-20 seconds even though its the exact same transition you did before, sometime leaving the same house will load instantly while doing it again, its takes upwards to 20 seconds long.

I have a slim 360 and the game is installed to the hard drive (maybe thats the problem?)

Absolutely LOVE this game. First RPG Ive had fun with in a long long time. Not that its groundbreaking or something fresh - its just fun and doesnt overwhelm you with a billion places to go and unreasonable amounts of loot to sort through. You play, the graphics are great, the action is great, difficulty is just right and you progress as an even faster than slow pace that keeps you playing. Its addicting and I love it. Story is really nice too. Just remember to save...often. I got it during the Steam Sales for $20 so Im really happy with the game.

bread's done
Back