DIVX Question

Cambot

CAGiversary!
Is it possible to burn a 5.45 GB HD divx video onto a dual layer dvd and play it on my fully updated XBOX 360?

[quote name='Cambot']Is it possible to burn a 5.45 GB HD divx video onto a dual layer dvd and play it on my fully updated XBOX 360?[/QUOTE]

Yes but you have to transcode that file to dvd. Do some google searches for "Divx to DVD".

With the new update u won't need to transcode it if its already a .avi and its encoded xvid it will work on the DL disk. Just make sure you change the source when you go to video and select it and it should play.

So you can play Duel Layer, I never knew, that I have about 18 discs full of xvids right now and about 5 duel layer discs I have yet to use.

[quote name='Logg']So you can play Duel Layer, I never knew, that I have about 18 discs full of xvids right now and about 5 duel layer discs I have yet to use.[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know if a giant xvid spanning two layers will play, but I don't see why not.

I see what u mean like the whole size limit they have with FAT32 and NTFS I.E files over what 4 gb can't exist on a FAT32 file table. ill google around and see.:roll:

bread's done
Back