DJ Hero 2 $9.99 Stand Alone / $19.99 Bundle @ Target

Saw this in Quakertown tonight. They had the bundle for $19.99. Also had the newest Guitar hero for $9.99. I only saw PS3 but I do not look at XBreak 360 games so they may have it for that too

[quote name='flyersfan8']Saw this in Quakertown tonight. They had the bundle for $19.99. Also had the newest Guitar hero for $9.99. I only saw PS3 but I do not look at XBreak 360 games so they may have it for that too[/QUOTE]

I love how you brought console flaming into something completely unrelated. Brilliant. F-ing Brilliant. Also, in for one if my Target has one, thanks op.

[quote name='flyersfan8']Saw this in Quakertown tonight. They had the bundle for $19.99. Also had the newest Guitar hero for $9.99. I only saw PS3 but I do not look at XBreak 360 games so they may have it for that too[/QUOTE]
No need for that XBreak 360,just saying.

[quote name='ITDEFX']is it worth getting the new DJ2 bundle turn table or will the first one do?[/QUOTE]

Same turntable in both bundles.

What consoles is this good for? All of them? How about with the Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock? I got a DJ Hero 2 bundle for Wii from Amazon for $13 new, but I'd be interested in the GH game for $10 perhaps.

I would've preferred a $10 GH WoR bundle from TRU a little while back, but since I had absolutely no shot at that, I'll settle for $10 for the disc and perhaps get lucky on the guitar bundle during Black Friday. Dunno what I'd do with the extra copy then :p

Of course, just ordered both dj hero games off Amazon. Oh well. DJ hero 1 was under $9 for those of you that might want to pick up that as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I have DJ Hero 1 i bought it used can i use DJ Hero 1 songs on 2? I know rockband you need a code to export them to the newer rockbands. I just want to know if i have to buy a new copy of dj hero 1. Thanks

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I have DJ Hero 1 i bought it used can i use DJ Hero 1 songs on 2? I know rockband you need a code to export them to the newer rockbands. I just want to know if i have to buy a new copy of dj hero 1. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Nope. DJ Hero 1 songs cannot be exported to DJ Hero 2. But DJ Hero 1 DLC can be used for DJ Hero 2 with a Free Compatibility Download.

bread's done
Back