DJ Hero 2 / Tony Hawk Shred bundles $15 PS3 360 Wii, party bundles $25 at Gamestop

is this online too?
I'd love to pick up a bundle, but don't wanna drive all the way there since i just came from that shopping district...

[edit:] No... Unfortunately it's not available online... :(

[quote name='lou19']These are like $10 all the time at Big Lots......[/QUOTE]

Big Lots carries videogames?

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Just curious, is there any difference between the turntable from the first game to the second?[/QUOTE]

No. Single turn table bundles are the same thing between the two games. I think the Party Bundle has different plastic coloring but functionally its the same. I think the first game's Renegade edition may have had a different colored turntable too, but again, functionally the same.

none of the $15 bundle anywhere near me... but the $25 party bundle is available at my nearest store. I already have 1 turntable though, not sure I'm gonna need 3... hmm

So DJ Hero 2 is finally cheap and online... Now to decide if I should get it...

P.S. the links didn't send me to the item's page. I got directed to a search with 0 results.

I picked one up as well. My GS has quite a few 360 versions and just Party PS3 versions and a handful of Wii ones. The lady didn't even know the price dropped and said she'd get a sign hung up advertising the price. I asked how long they've had them and she said basically since they came out. I haven't opened it yet though, trying to decide if I'll just gift it to someone or play it myself.

Picked up a party bundle for 360, thanks Op. Didn't need a third turntable but that's all they had, backup I guess. Bx,Ny Grand Concourse store.

thanks picked up a 360 party bundle today for $25 thats an awesome deal especially since i picked up the regular version about a month ago for $20

Two turntables and a microphone and a game.

I think DJ Hero 1&2 are the best music games ever made. If you disagree then you are wrong. :booty:

I paid $150 for this bundle when it came out and I still think it was worth it. I picked up two more party bundles when I saw them for $25 just for backup turntables. Even if you're not a fan of music games which I never was before these games they are worth checking out at this price if you like hip hop. I bet you will be surprised as I was.

The bundle is the same price for every system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered one bundle for PS 3. Could not resist at this price. Still available online for PS 3, but not XBOX 360

I'm sorry I disagree, i think rockband 3 takes the title, but still great game. This is definitely worth 25$. I got dj hero 1 and the turntable for $20 back in April during gamestop's sale and completely worth it

[quote name='Optical']Hmm.. I was thinking about getting this sometime. Should I get the PS3 or 360 version? Any differences at all?[/QUOTE]

I just got back from Gamestop and the price is good for all the systems. I actually own it for both systems just because I like the game so much I wanted the trophies and achievements. I honestly couldn't tell a difference between the two so just get it for which ever you prefer or be cool like me and get both. ;)

[quote name='Gosha']I don't think any of you really get into Beatmania IIDX or Pop'n Music.[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm huge into bemani, and while it is no IIDX, DJ Hero turned out to be surprisingly fun.

I'm gonna check tomorrow because I think my store may still have some in stock to price match so I don't have to go into GameStop.

[quote name='Gosha']I don't think any of you really get into Beatmania IIDX or Pop'n Music.[/QUOTE]

I still have my Beatmania setup from back in the day along with every other DJ/Hip Hop game that came out for the PS2. That's why I was skeptical and then appreciative of DJ Hero when I finally broke down and bought it.

[quote name='drunkn ghost']I still have my Beatmania setup from back in the day along with every other DJ/Hip Hop game that came out for the PS2. That's why I was skeptical and then appreciative of DJ Hero when I finally broke down and bought it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's unfortunate that some genius at Konami would finally bring it to the US in that saturated time. And it doesn't hold a candle to the JP releases, but I bought it when it came out and I would again. That plus the US controller was much improved over the JP one, with more reinforced less-sticky key buttons.

I've been a Bemani fan for about a decade now. I do prefer IIDX, but I liked what I played of the first DJ Hero.

I wish Konami would start putting out some Japanese Bemani games on the PS3. Would be perfect with the PS3's lack of region lock.

[quote name='Hirata']
I wish Konami would start putting out some Japanese Bemani games on the PS3. Would be perfect with the PS3's lack of region lock.[/QUOTE]

THIS. I would be all over that. :applause:

Apparently you can't do in-store pick-up on the 360 version of the DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle, and every location near me shows stock :(. I can't make it in to the store until around 6:00PM tomorrow so I was hoping to be able to have one held.

bread's done
Back