DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle $19.99 at TRU for Wii Xbox 360 PS3

Damn, can't believe it's that low. I remember when the original dropped to $50 for the bundle about this time a year ago and I thought that I was getting an incredible deal. Damn, I'm stupid.

Thanks OP!

SMH...its only available for pickup IF your local store has it. In other words, you CAN NOT SHIP IT TO YOUR HOUSE. if anybody can get me a 360 bundle, please PM me. I'm Paypal-ready

Amazon might match since it's in the weekly ad.

edit: maybe not for ps3 since they don't seem to sell it. They have 360 for $60 though.

[quote name='PS2gamerGCN']Damn, can't believe it's that low. I remember when the original dropped to $50 for the bundle about this time a year ago and I thought that I was getting an incredible deal. Damn, I'm stupid.
[/QUOTE]

I'm 99% certain that TRU had the original bundle for $20 as well at some point around the middle of last year.

Does TRU adjust pricing if you bought it, say, last week? Kind of academic, since it would cost me more in gas to go there than I'd get back for the difference.

These have been $25 or $30 the past couple weeks and my store still had a wall full of these just today. I wonder if this slight drop will move these.

[quote name='scottman']These have been $25 or $30 the past couple weeks and my store still had a wall full of these just today. I wonder if this slight drop will move these.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they will sell, it's a really fun game if you like the included music.

Nice. I just bought DJH 2 for PS3 @ 24.99 last week. I will just waltz on in to the store after work tomorrow and get my 5 bucks back. ^^

Edit: I see it says online online for this deal. Ah well, I will still try to see about a price adjustment. The store is very close to where I am, so it's no worries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, only Wii version in stock locally. I played the first one on Wii so it's not terrible but I'd really like achievements... wonder if I should wait.

I've been wanting to try this game out for awhile. Wanted the Xbox360 version but it was sold out where I am so I got the PS3 version instead. Thanks!

Got the ps3 version. After buying 3 dragon quest IX today this is one good Easter. I am glad that the mall 5 minuts from me has it for in store pickup :)

Ordered 360 version for local pickup. Was thinking about it when it was 30 at the Gamestop sale but this is too good to not pass up.

I took a look at the Toysrus weekly ad online, and it does list DJH2 being on sale for 20 bucks. So I stand by my previous statement that I will just walk in tomorrow and get 5 bucks back.

[quote name='QuickKill']Is it possible to get 2 and trade in the software away? At this price, I kinda want to get 2 to play with friends...[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not? probably has a promo bar code thingy though so no Amazon trade ins i assume.

Is the turntable the same from DJ Hero? I already have 2 of them from the previous version. I know there is mic with this set but does it plug into DJ Hero 2 turntable or straight into the PS3?

[quote name='3rdbass']Is the turntable the same from DJ Hero? I already have 2 of them from the previous version. I know there is mic with this set but does it plug into DJ Hero 2 turntable or straight into the PS3?[/QUOTE]
The turntable is the same, and the game uses any USB mic, so it will plug into your PS3. I do not know if this set comes with the mic - I thought only the party bundle did.

[quote name='Oxygen']The turntable is the same, and the game uses any USB mic, so it will plug into your PS3. I do not know if this set comes with the mic - I thought only the party bundle did.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I have a mic from Rock Band so maybe I will just wait for the software only to go to $9.99. No reason to pay an extra $10 for something I will probably only play a few times.

@ 3rdbass Just go for it and buy it if you can! You can sell the Turntable for the other $10 (or more if you want to) on craigsllist or online somewhere easily.

[quote name='sonicsam']@ 3rdbass Just go for it and buy it if you can! You can sell the Turntable for the other $10 (or more if you want to) on craigsllist or online somewhere easily.[/QUOTE]

Then I wouldn't be a cheapassgamer. LOL. Well I guess if I sold the turntable I would be fine. I decided to give it a go.

[quote name='QuickKill']Is it possible to get 2 and trade in the software away? At this price, I kinda want to get 2 to play with friends...[/QUOTE]

Yes. I did exactly this earlier in the week when Toys R Us was running there B1G1 free sale.

At the time, they had these priced at $29.99, but with B1G1 free...that's only $15 each.

I then traded one of the games to Gazelle for $13 PayPal. It worked out to getting 2 turntables and 1 copy of the game for $16.99.

Just picked up one for X360 for $22 in the B1G1 sale. That's a good price though. Now I have dj hero 1 and 2 with two turntables for $72. Not bad.

[quote name='sonicsam']This is the cheapest brand new though >_< haha CAGs get loads of stuff too and that's why we have trade forums too ;D[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure our money makes up most of these companies profit share, lol. Just think about all of the money we spend on games etc?

[quote name='twinton']Yes. I did exactly this earlier in the week when Toys R Us was running there B1G1 free sale.

At the time, they had these priced at $29.99, but with B1G1 free...that's only $15 each.

I then traded one of the games to Gazelle for $13 PayPal. It worked out to getting 2 turntables and 1 copy of the game for $16.99.[/QUOTE]

When was this sale? Are you talking about the B1G1 50% off from this weekend?

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']When was this sale? Are you talking about the B1G1 50% off from this weekend?[/QUOTE]

There was a BOGO on 4/18/11 on select games, and dj hero 2 was one of them.

bread's done
Back