DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle $19.99 at TRU for Wii Xbox 360 PS3

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm pretty sure our money makes up most of these companies profit share, lol. Just think about all of the money we spend on games etc?[/QUOTE]

You're definitely underestimating all the sheep that buy at MSRP

[quote name='pulsar0510']My order got cancelled!!!! Wtf tru???!??[/QUOTE]
Bummer my friend :cry: I've got my confirmation email already, ready for pickup anytime over the next three days. Weird yours didn't go through, must have run out of stock.

LOL website said out of stock at my local TRU. I walked in and picked it up. There's some great in store sales going on today at TRU, so you might want to hit it up. 30% off all clearenced games. FF13 for $16.99 on Xbox 360. The list goes on.

[quote name='wargod']LOL website said out of stock at my local TRU. I walked in and picked it up. There's some great in store sales going on today at TRU, so you might want to hit it up. 30% off all clearenced games. FF13 for $16.99 on Xbox 360. The list goes on.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking of doing.I saw a good number last week and find it hard that they would be sold out considering my city isn't really big video games people

[quote name='pulsar0510']My order got cancelled!!!! Wtf tru???!??[/QUOTE]

As did mine going to run by the local one and see if it is there.

I didn't really need a extra turntable, but I wanted the game!!! So I ordered this!! Wonder if I could get $10 for the turntable on CL?

anyone...think one is better than the other? Like 360 version vs. Ps3 version disregarding online play? I just copped a xbox 360 slim..and was hesitant if i wanted to build my game collection for that now lol

I dont know when I'll be able to play it cause my back catalog is huge right now but for $20, I can't ignore this deal. Thanks OP!

still waiting for a disc only version for $10 or under...already have the turntable and i dont need another plastic instrument

Last edited by a moderator:
saw this in-store last week for $30 and thought about it. just ordered it for $20 to pick up there. thanks op

This is a great deal, OP! Thanks so much.

Even with my huge backlog, I couldn't resist so I ordered one for in-store pickup:)

Thanks OP, couldn't pass this up. Now just to find a cheap version of the first game. This Easter has turned into a couple great deals!

[quote name='Duke.Togo']Thanks OP, couldn't pass this up. Now just to find a cheap version of the first game. This Easter has turned into a couple great deals![/QUOTE]

Did you check your local Targets? DJ Hero1 (sw only) has been on clearance there. YMMV, of course.

Wow hell of a deal. I am tempted to pick this up even though I know i'll likely never play in lol.

Still have a drum set in the closet I used exaclty twice. The ex's kid loved that thing though.

picked this up at my local toys r us in elk grove, ca. they had a stack of them preordered when i got there.

great deal. i hope the DLC go on sale soon as well.

My store is full of these DJ Hero 2 bundles....I got one yesterday with thr B1G50% off.

DJ Hero 2 with Metal Gear Solid 4: $38

Just got back from Toys r us down the street and they had 0 left for any system. When I was there yesterday they had a whole stack.

Thanks for the post OP. I'm glad I didn't scoop it up at $29.99. One question for those in the know. Is there much of a difference between the Wii version and the PS3/360? Reviews seem the same, but user reviews are lower for the Wii (but nothing of value stated). I was wondering if the Wii version is inferior or is it just a matter of lack of DLCs available? I need to replace my 360 still so only have a Wii so thats why I'm asking. If they are the same I'll just get the Wii version. Thanks.

[quote name='JCJT Spec']picked this up at my local toys r us in elk grove, ca. they had a stack of them preordered when i got there.

great deal. i hope the DLC go on sale soon as well.[/QUOTE]

All out in Roseville and Citrus Heights CA. Might have to make the drive down there...

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']All out in Roseville and Citrus Heights CA. Might have to make the drive down there...[/QUOTE]

might be worth it.. it's right off of 99. but i would preorder online first, gas around sac is expensive. good luck.

[quote name='alamak']saw this in-store last week for $30 and thought about it. just ordered it for $20 to pick up there. thanks op[/QUOTE]

Yes but last week it was $30 and mix or match BOGO free

[quote name='JCJT Spec']might be worth it.. it's right off of 99. but i would preorder online first, gas around sac is expensive. good luck.[/QUOTE]

tried to reserve it online, but it's out of stock in elk grove as well :|

I'm waiting for the Amazon price match, too. I should be getting an Amazon gift card for my Bday this coming weekend.

[quote name='COLDblood']Yes but last week it was $30 and mix or match BOGO free[/QUOTE]

i'm happy to get just this for 20 but thanks for the concern

did anyone else not get the physical ad in the newspaper?

i wanted to price match this somewhere but my newspaper didnt have the TRU ad in it

My local TRU (Parma, OH) said online they were out of stock of the 360 version but when I went to the store they had about 10 of them. I don't think their online inventory is accurate so if you are close to a store stop in and check it yourself.

For $21.19 after tax, I couldn't resist. I got to play it at a relatives house this weekend for a little bit, and it definitely seemed fun. I picked up a 360 version. Rather, ordered, and will pick it up tonight or tomorrow.

For those of you who ordered DJ Hero 2 bundles during the B1G1 sale last week, you may want to e-mail Toysrus.com customer service for a price adjustment. I ordered 2 of the bundles last week @ $29.99 during the B1G1 for in-store pick up. I didn't think they would do a price adjustment to the current $19.99 price, since the $29.99 price I got was part of the B1G1 promo. To my surprise, they are refunding me $10.00. They did say it's normally not their policy, but since it has been such a short time since the original order was placed they would make an exception.

Anyways, my final cost for 2 turntables & 1 game is now down to $6.99, since I traded 1 copy of the game to Gazelle for $13.

Please note - To have a good chance at receiving this price adjustment, the DJ Hero 2 bundle should be showing as the $29.99 item on your invoice. If you only ordered 1 bundle, and it shows as the free item, it probably will be difficult to get this price adjustment.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']All out in Roseville and Citrus Heights CA. Might have to make the drive down there...[/QUOTE]

I was at the Roseville TRU at noon today, and they still had two XBox360 bundles, and at least two for PS3. I wasn't going to stop because I checked for store pickup this morning and it said none were available. No one was rushing the shelves, so you may be able to pick one up without hauling out to Elk Grove.

I wish I would've known about the Vanquish price drop before I left the store.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']still waiting for a disc only version for $10 or under...already have the turntable and i dont need another plastic instrument[/QUOTE]

This is the same reason why I didn't pick one up.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']This is the same reason why I didn't pick one up.[/QUOTE]
just do as someone mention sell the extra turntable for $10 on craiglist.

[quote name='Sinksand']I was at the Roseville TRU at noon today, and they still had two XBox360 bundles, and at least two for PS3. I wasn't going to stop because I checked for store pickup this morning and it said none were available. No one was rushing the shelves, so you may be able to pick one up without hauling out to Elk Grove.[/QUOTE]

sweet! off to pick one up now as well as that $15 Epic Mickey CE. nice to know that there are a lot of norcal cag-ers around. :D:D

[quote name='josh62488']did anyone else not get the physical ad in the newspaper?

i wanted to price match this somewhere but my newspaper didnt have the TRU ad in it[/QUOTE]

TRU didn't release the physical ad this week. Only viewable online.

bread's done
Back