DJ Hero/Band Hero at Zellers 49.99/79.99

DJ Hero at $49 is a good buy. Can't say the same for Band Hero, but its not really my cup of tea. GHWT is a good deal at that price, especially with the newer drums at that price as well. Good deals OP.

For those that can't find it at Zellers, I believe I saw it for the same price at EB Games. Copies were also being sold at RCSS for $54.

[quote name='Zornag']For those that can't find it at Zellers, I believe I saw it for the same price at EB Games. Copies were also being sold at RCSS for $54.[/QUOTE]

Is that an in store special at EB Games?

I'm reviving this thread to let you guys know about an even better deal on the Band Hero kit for 360/PS3. London Drugs is selling the bundle for both consoles for $49.99 if you can find stock. Not sure if they have it for Wii, because I didn't see any. There was still some stock at my local London Drugs so I went to Future Shop and did a PM... Got the Band Hero bundle for 360 for $37.99 + tax!

Normally I wouldn't have considered it, because I already had a set of GH:WT plastic instruments, but my drum kit died and this was the perfect replacement... Plus I wanted to update before Rock Band 3 comes out...

bread's done
Back