DJ HERO RENEGADE Edition (PS 3 0nly) - $80 at AMAZON

Just got DJ Hero today, great game. $80 still a little high, but for the extra stuff might be worth it. That stand would be nice to have, not sure what else it comes with.

i hate saying this, but if anyone is looking for a copy and don't mind it being used, check ebay. These things are selling for about $35. I've seen some near the $20 mark. (the regular edition though, not renegade)

Is the turntable of a better quality, or is it simply of a different color?

A CD and a coffin still doesn't warrant the 30 bucks extra.

I have the renegade edition, It's nice to have the stand when you bring it around, It just suits the whole DJ thing better to be standing up doing it. It has a high gloss finish which gets fingerprints worse than the fat PS3 - But the case/stand is nice, especially if you plan to bring it around.

[quote name='whotheheck']You should note that the Wii version is also $80.xx[/QUOTE]

THANKS UPDATED FOR Wii

I got it for 80 at launch using a 50% off and I think its a deal for 100 or less. The stand/case is a good extra, the CDs should be considered a freebie, and the deck doesn't perform better but it looks better and the metal buttons are nicer.

It was also very refreshing for a rhythm game though some songs were used WAY too much.

[quote name='backseatdog']i hate saying this, but if anyone is looking for a copy and don't mind it being used, check ebay. These things are selling for about $35. I've seen some near the $20 mark. (the regular edition though, not renegade)[/QUOTE]
http://shop.ebay.com/dealtree-auctions/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

here is the seller

yep i bought one dj hero for 24.50.

this seller pretty much supplied dj hero to oblivion so the game lost value.

i am waiting for my copy to arrive though

[quote name='backseatdog']i hate saying this, but if anyone is looking for a copy and don't mind it being used, check ebay. These things are selling for about $35. I've seen some near the $20 mark. (the regular edition though, not renegade)[/QUOTE]

Renegade goes for around $40 on ebay.

I agree, check Ebay.... I won mine (Regular Edition) on Ebay for $10.50, $16.50 after shipping. Amazing!

[quote name='helmet']Not terrible, but $60 is closer to what I'm looking for. :([/QUOTE]

Same. I already have 4 games coming through the mail so I can wait. Knowing Activision DJ Hero 2 will be released this year, with a better control that doesn't slide as much.

It's been 80 for a minute dog.

HOWEVER, the Xbox 360 is holding that $100+ price for a long while. I wonder why Amazon won't drop it to the PS3 price.

[quote name='FurryCurry']It's been 80 for a minute dog.

HOWEVER, the Xbox 360 is holding that $100+ price for a long while. I wonder why Amazon won't drop it to the PS3 price.[/QUOTE]

I'll buy Renegade Edition 360 when it's $80. I passed on regular edition for $50, but the built-in table/case is brilliant.

Won't get PS3 version because HDMI means the audio is through my TV, which defeats the purpose of music games.

You could just use optical out and have the PS3 output the audio through whatever sound system you want and not the TV.

[quote name='cRodz']http://shop.ebay.com/dealtree-auctions/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

here is the seller

yep i bought one dj hero for 24.50.

this seller pretty much supplied dj hero to oblivion so the game lost value.

i am waiting for my copy to arrive though[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I managed to score a PS3 one over the weekend from them for 24 shipped. I almost even bid on a Wii one because it was only going for 10 bucks with 30 secs left. Also if you are looking for a Tony Hawk Ride (If anybody actually wants to buy this), they are starting the auctions out at 10 bucks for all systems, so check it out. They usually end up going for around 25 bucks. Which is a pretty good deal for a massive skateboard paperweight.

bread's done
Back