DJ Hero, TH: Ride, Guitar Hero WT & Rock Band 2 Bundles $88 - Amazon PM

I wanted to try DJ hero at Best Buy, but after looking at the residue that was on it, I didn't want to catch a disease. I'll wait for $50 on DJ Hero.

Why does the regular version of dj hero drop and not the renegade. Thats the one i'm looking to get.

I went to the Target in Redondo Beach, CA, and I noticed that Tony Hawk: Ride is sold out. .....................those poor souls.

[quote name='flashbastard']Answered your own question...[/QUOTE]

Um, no.. He meant he wanted to buy the Renegade version and was wondering why it hasn't dropped in price.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Um, no.. He meant he wanted to buy the Renegade version and was wondering why it hasn't dropped in price.[/QUOTE]

Missed the joke didn't you? He was saying that since Estebon wants Renegade, it won't drop.

Too bad none of these deals include the Beatles version.. I wanted to get that one for my kid this Christmas because he has been pestering me so much about it.. He's 12, think he'll mind if I get him a different version? They all pretty much do the same thing so he can't get too disappointed

Considering RB2 at $88, plus I've got a $10 coupon from NSMB. But I don't play RB2 that much. The main thing I want it for is actually so I can then buy Lego Rock Band for the 360. Don't laugh. My kids will play LRB and that's a huge plus as I'd rather play the game with them, then by myself or only the rare occasion with friends. I have RB2 for the Wii, but while it is great, Lego Rock Band for the Wii is pretty gimped, so I don't want that version. Uber disappointing given how well they translated RB2. I'm still hesitant even at this price, though, as it pisses me off that the instruments aren't cross platform yet and may never be. I've been inclined to never buy a RB/GH game again until they go cross-platform. But $88 is pretty damn cheap. Hmm....

Lol they fixed the error they had for the PS3 version of DJ Hero. It was listed as $79.88 but if you click on it, the next page show $88. I almost bought it this morning when i saw $79.88 I was like nice, this will make up for the Walmart deal that i missed. Going to wait til this hit below $70

Thanks Cheapy. Bought RB2 yesterday before this went up through the retailers drop-down menu so hopefully CAG gets credit.

bread's done
Back