DJ Hero Turntable Bundle For $49.99 at Toys R Us

[quote name='louiedog']They're also selling Tony Hawk: RIDE for $50. It's still probably not worth buying.

It's an Activision blow out. Sorry investors.[/QUOTE]

I guess when ppl just copy deals from SD front page they miss out on the other deal.

*Shrug*

[quote name='FlameOnMe']I guess when ppl just copy deals from SD front page they miss out on the other deal.

*Shrug*[/QUOTE]

Heh, that's exactly what I was thinking.

[quote name='amorbis696']Is it only online? I might be going to a Toys R' Us today.[/QUOTE]

Nah Its for sale at that price tomorrow in stores

There is also a $10 Activision Manufacturers coupon in the (our) Sunday paper. (Washington Post). Good on DJ Hero, Guitar Hero 5, Tony Hawk or Band Hero. Any platform.

$29 or less and I'm in. Activision will need to clean out their space of these plastic instruments soon enough.

For anyone that has this. Has there been any DLC after the initial David Guetta songs?

[quote name='Winky65']There is also a $10 Activision Manufacturers coupon in the (our) Sunday paper. (Washington Post). Good on DJ Hero, Guitar Hero 5, Tony Hawk or Band Hero. Any platform.[/QUOTE]

$39.99...hmmmmm.

[quote name='Winky65']There is also a $10 Activision Manufacturers coupon in the (our) Sunday paper. (Washington Post). Good on DJ Hero, Guitar Hero 5, Tony Hawk or Band Hero. Any platform.[/QUOTE]

i get sunday ads on saturdays and i couldnt find it...hmmm. i have mercury news

[quote name='Xfactor19990']Anyone have the link to the coupon?[/QUOTE]
Yes please. If I could get a hold of this coupon I will buy it tomorrow.

they gotta get rid of the inventory, DJ hero box just takes up too much and with the late april and may releases...out with the old and into our homes.

[quote name='Kestastrophe']I thought there was a rewards coupon for $10 off on any game over $40 as well.[/QUOTE]
ya thats what im looking for too :(

I went by TRU and the game still scanned for $100. The guy told me the sale starts in store tomorrow but it's on sale online. I guess they planned it all out so that we couldn't use the coupon. Oh well.

Shipping is more than tax for me, so I'm gonna wait and try to pick it up in store. Maybe I can find the manufacturer coupon by then. Or maybe Amazon will price match.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Oh wow. It's up a day early? Hopefully Amazon will price match. I got a ton of credit there.[/QUOTE]

As a fellow green man, I am actually in the same situation as you.

I went to TRU tonight. It still scanned as $100, but they said I could bring my receipt back and adjust it. Also, the $5 off coupon wouldn't work because they have the set classified as "HARDWARE". Oh well, $50 is still good.

[quote name='gage006']Ugh, wish Gamestop did price match. Have credit to drop.[/QUOTE]

Yea same here, after flipping some BBV and getting rid of half my crap and my old 360, im loaded with GS credit.

Picked it up tonight and going back tomorrow to price match. Bought a copy for the ps3 and the 360. Also picked up FF XIII and the guide for $60. Had a couple of gift cards that were burning a hole in my pocket.

Is this going to be in an actual TRU Print Ad? I'd love to get Best Buy to price match it as I'd get the RZ points and I also have a $10 RZ certificate to use.

[quote name='maximumzero']Is this going to be in an actual TRU Print Ad? I'd love to get Best Buy to price match it as I'd get the RZ points and I also have a $10 RZ certificate to use.[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's in the TRU ad. I'm thinking of price matching at Best Buy as well.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Still tempting... still holding out.... for now :)[/QUOTE]

I agree! At this rate, by the end of the year these things will be $20. Then I'll probably buy one :lol:

[quote name='maximumzero']Is this going to be in an actual TRU Print Ad? I'd love to get Best Buy to price match it as I'd get the RZ points and I also have a $10 RZ certificate to use.[/QUOTE]
Even if it's not in the print ad, tell the BBY associate to quit being lazy and call the TRU like they're supposed to do.

Been reading reports that some newspapers today come with an Activision coupon for $10 off certain games. Printed a copy of the coupon from this SD link http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=28952222&postcount=59 (I printed at 100% scale landscape) and went to my local TRU. Plenty in stock and they not only honored the printout coupon (after checking that it wasn't fake), they even said that I could use the other game coupons on that printout in the same purchase if I wanted to.

Going to use that coupon today! Think Best Buy will honor both the price match and coupon?

[quote name='Envel']Going to use that coupon today! Think Best Buy will honor both the price match and coupon?[/QUOTE]

Usually BB won't honor both a PM and coupon. Sometimes you get lucky and get an associate who doesn't care.

Been out of the loop for a while, i'm assuming I should definatley print in color instead of just BW, right?

[quote name='chronoserge456']Does anyone know if the $5 dollars off coupon will stack with the $10 off manufacturer's coupon?[/QUOTE]
Someone earlier said their manager was fine with it. Just depends, you're probably not supposed to but it seems like some managers don't care.

Anyone happen to have a place I can download a PDF of the Toys R Us ad? With that $10 coupon I might just go to Wal-Mart. There's a better chance of them having it and it's a shorter drive.

[quote name='Minger']Been out of the loop for a while, i'm assuming I should definatley print in color instead of just BW, right?[/QUOTE]

My printout was black&white @ 600DPI with a laser printer. Cashier did something funky with the barcode scanner (held his hand over part of the barcode on the printout so it'd only read the left barcode int he coupon IIRC) but it worked just fine. His manager seemed more concerned with recent coupon fake reports like fake "$80 off Playstation3 console" or "Buy one get one free playstation3 console."

[quote name='maximumzero']Anyone happen to have a place I can download a PDF of the Toys R Us ad? With that $10 coupon I might just go to Wal-Mart. There's a better chance of them having it and it's a shorter drive.[/QUOTE]

http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysrus/default.aspx?action=entryflash& lets you type in your zip code and get your area's TRU ad, which should be printable.

Was able to price match at Best Buy with no issues whatsoever. Planned on just picking up DJ Hero but ended up spending over $100, damn you Best Buy.

Man, I totally told myself I'd snag this up at sixty bucks but I still won't bring myself to buy it. Reason is two fold, i'm convinced Activision is the fucking devil of the gaming industry, and I think I've about had it with music games. I don't think I'm missing much.

bread's done
Back