DJ Hero Turntable Bundle For $49.99 at Toys R Us

[quote name='Marik_Steele']Been reading reports that some newspapers today come with an Activision coupon for $10 off certain games. Printed a copy of the coupon from this SD link http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=28952222&postcount=59 (I printed at 100% scale landscape) and went to my local TRU. Plenty in stock and they not only honored the printout coupon (after checking that it wasn't fake), they even said that I could use the other game coupons on that printout in the same purchase if I wanted to.[/QUOTE]

I'm an idiot, so I have to ask how you size the coupon properly. I'd get the Washington Post, but nowhere here carries it

Definitely stopping by TRU tonight to grab this (assuming they still have some). $50 was the price I wanted to pay on it.

I may have to drive around and look for a Washington Post. Dunno who would carry it around here, but someplace might.

How widespread is the Activision coupon?
I'd pick up an LA Times if it seemed likely.

EDIT: Grabbed Sunday's LA Times; no coupon in there. Something tells me it's a Washington Post exclusive. Curse my printerlessness!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='josh62488']just printed out coupon
any suggestions for making it a bit bigger?

you can arely read numbers[/QUOTE]

yeah. Save it as a picture, then go to the file and select "print picture". That makes it come out right size.

Thanks OP, and others for improving this deal along the way.

I printed the SD coupons sheet, went to my local TRU and picked up the bundle for 39.99+tax.

BTW, didn't see it mentioned earlier in the thread, but TRU is also selling the DJ Hero Bundle with a second deck for 89.99 during this sale. Probably able to get a second deck for cheaper on ebay, but if it's really important to get two new ones...

Got mine at TRU, used the printed out coupon fine. Came to $44 with tax. I fianlly used a TRU gift card that I've had in my wallet since the week Assassin's Creed 2 came out in November. Thanks, OP.

Thanks for suggesting eBay I was able to snag one for around $28.50+Tax (??). I don't really care about it being used and its coming from less than a hr away from me (flower mound tx, i live in Dallas)

Printed the $10 coupon from SlickDeals and asked for one of the coupon books at the register. $35 + tax seemed pretty solid. Thanks, guys.

[quote name='gorilladust']LOL..... my turntable broke after about 2 hours of play. Good job on the quality control Activision. :applause:[/QUOTE]

lmao

[quote name='gorilladust']LOL..... my turntable broke after about 2 hours of play. Good job on the quality control Activision. :applause:[/QUOTE]
lol makes me want to return mines. ididnt even open it yet:lol:

YMMV there is two stackable coupons available at B&M store, a $5 off coupon and a $10 manufacturer's coupon (Employee gave me both at checkout). My total went down to 35 dollars.

I got out of work at 8 and Toys R Us and Best Buy were closed. I price matched at Target and used the $10 off coupon :)

[quote name='Envel']I got out of work at 8 and Toys R Us and Best Buy were closed. I price matched at Target and used the $10 off coupon :)[/QUOTE]

grats on your new piece of garbage :applause:

Will Amazon drop it to same price with free super saver shipping? That's what I'm waiting for. Hate ordering from TrU. Always problems.

I'd love to jump on this, but I'll just wait till it's cheaper like around Black Friday or something. THanks anyway OP.

Confirmed it works in San Diego, CA. $50 - $10 coupon + tax = $44 out the door. Can't complain, I'm loving the game.

Coupon worked for me, but not before they tried to tell me it could only be used if you buy two turn tables.
Price was right. Its a lot more fun than I thought it would be, so worth it.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']i own it. its garbage. it breaks so easy and glitches:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I have been playing mine for over 10-15 hours and I have no issues.

What glitches are you referring to?

Kevin

My local TRU had none of the 360 bundles left in stock. They had plenty of the other three systems available.

I grabbed one of their ads and headed to Best Buy. Pricematched there with no issues. They only had two 360 bundles in stock, so I'm betting a lot of people pricematched yesterday. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pricematched at BB this morning and used the $10 coupon. Needed a manager override as the price difference was too big for the CSR to adjust. They took the $10 coupon too.

Only two in stock at my BB too...I seem to remember mountains of these things at X-mas time.

question for everyone price matching at best buy...do you need to have tru's printed ad as found in the store or newspaper or is it okay to print out the ad from their website?

Picked it up at TRU with the coupon, plus had a $10 GC from my TRU Mastercard, so total came to $33.49.

They had plenty left for all systems.

[quote name='ryushe']I'd love to jump on this.[/QUOTE]

That's what she said.

I hope there's still some left. Won't be able to go until tomorrow. Good enough price for me.

Price matched at BB with coupon. Was able to prove TrU pricing by using the wireless internet in store and bringing up the website in front of them. Had to print the coupon though.

I picked it up at TRU today. They took the $10 off coupon no problem. They only had 2 more copies of the ps3 version after I bought mine. They had a few for the 360 and like 20 for the wii.

So far it's fun but kinda hard or maybe I'm just really awful :p

[quote name='isaidnoyoucant']question for everyone price matching at best buy...do you need to have tru's printed ad as found in the store or newspaper or is it okay to print out the ad from their website?[/QUOTE]

If you bring in a print out, they should be able to verify the price online at the CS counter.

[quote name='180husher']If you bring in a print out, they should be able to verify the price online at the CS counter.[/QUOTE]
Unless they make up some kind of bullshit reason not to price match.

Picked one up today. $10 coupon+ $5 TRU coupon + $26 FF XIII GC. $12.XX out the door. At first the cashier didn't let me use the coupon ran around the store and asked everybody, waited about ten minutes, manager was on lunch, said whatever and let me use it. Also, she told me they were selling out quick, employees are waiting to get paid to pick them up. So for any second guessing CAGers pick it up ASAP. Mine store had 0 Wiis, 3 360s, and 2 PS3 and whatever is being held by the employees.

bread's done
Back