DJ Hero with turntable (PS3/360/Wii) $79.99 SHIPPED after 20% off code

Guitaroherostore.com has the PS3/360/Wii versions of DJ Hero for $99 SHIPPED, but if you use code DJHPP1 at checkout you can get an additional 20% off.

The PS2 version is also available for $64 shipped after coupon.

Links to different versions(PS3,360, Wii, PS2):

PS3

Wii

PS2

Mods, feel free to merge this if there's already a thread about this deal.

This deal shamelessly stolen from SD.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Guitaroherostore.com has the PS3/360/Wii versions of DJ Hero for $99 SHIPPED, but if you use code DJHPP1 at checkout you can get an additional 20% off.

The PS2 version is also available for $64 shipped after coupon.

Links to different versions(PS3,360, Wii, PS2):

PS3

Wii

PS2

Mods, feel free to merge this if there's already a thread about this deal.

This deal shamelessly stolen from SD.:D[/QUOTE]

can i stack this deal with the %10 off?

[quote name='sjcarlo408']can i stack this deal with the %10 off?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Why not try it and find out?

And with the rate at which they keep releasing these 'Hero' games, I wouldn't doubt if this is $50 within a month or two.

But this is still a decent deal, considering Gamestop sells this for $60 used and these are new and shipped free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty decent game, much better than I thought it'd be. However, unless you just really need it now, wait till $60, it's not selling very well. I got it for ~60 when amazon had it for 95 plus the $40 credit, which I sold.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Waiting for 50. Same applies to Tony Hawk Ride.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste your money on Ride. I wouldn't pay $20 for that piece of trash.

[quote name='PvtChurch']Don't waste your money on Ride. I wouldn't pay $20 for that piece of trash.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't even play it if it was free. Someone would have to pay me to get me to play that disgrace of the video game genre.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
But this is still a decent deal, considering Gamestop sells this for $80 used and these are new and shipped free.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has it used for $59.99 I believe. And sale tax only apply if the online retailer is located in your state so obviously Guitarherostore is located in CA.

I might bite on this. But what is that 10% off thing?

[quote name='luan87us']Gamestop has it used for $59.99 I believe. And sale tax only apply if the online retailer is located in your state so obviously Guitarherostore is located in CA.

I might bite on this. But what is that 10% off thing?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I changed that post to reflect the real GS used price. I forgot that they only charged $60 for it used and complete with the turntable.

[quote name='JaroldL']If only they had a disc to scratch i would've definitely bought it.[/QUOTE]

BOOOOOOOO

I bought this at 100 with the free FedEx 2 day. Still well worth it.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']$50, c'mon...[/QUOTE]

Given the rate this thing is dropping at I'm holding out for at least $40.

[quote name='hpv']Given the rate this thing is dropping at I'm holding out for at least $40.[/QUOTE]

It's probably going to be around that in time for Christmas. I bought this game originally for $120 and, while a lot of the mixes were fucking sweet, most of the rock ones were terrible. I promptly returned it. With that said, this game is definitely worth $80 if you're into sweet mixes. All of the Daft Punk songs are to die for.

[quote name='hpv']Given the rate this thing is dropping at I'm holding out for at least $40.[/QUOTE]

Keep dreaming. Probably it will be $60 on Black Friday on 2010.

[quote name='oasisboy']Keep dreaming. Probably it will be $60 on Black Friday on 2010.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? Dude, the game has dropped 20 bucks universally, and can already be had for as little as $80 on sale, in just 5 weeks, and it's still selling poorly. It is not going to take a whole year to get this down 20 more dollars.

There is no dreaming involved; this'll be $60 in short order

Under $50 is my price point. Probably $40 even, this thing isn't selling that well. Maybe it is better that way so we don't see 15 DJ Hero titles next year from Activision.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Are you kidding me? Dude, the game has dropped 20 bucks universally, and can already be had for as little as $80 on sale, in just 5 weeks, and it's still selling poorly. It is not going to take a whole year to get this down 20 more dollars.

There is no dreaming involved; this'll be $60 in short order[/QUOTE]

Which store? Gamestop actually sells the entire bundle for $80 used? I've never heard of such a deal there.

[quote name='thesis88']Which store? Gamestop actually sells the entire bundle for $80 used? I've never heard of such a deal there.[/QUOTE]

Uh, I didn't say that you can get it for $80 at Gamestop, or anything about buying it used. I simply said that it's already possible to get the game for as little as $80.

This actually will hit $60-70 soon for new but expect it to be around $80-100 until there is a sequel coming out in which stores will actually starting to clearance them shortly after and I can only think of Target for doing that. Kmart and Sears probably will take awhile.

[quote name='nd731']Anyone try the code? It's not working for me. Says it's expired or invalid.[/QUOTE]

Seems that most everyone else is too busy arguing how well or poorly the game is actually selling to notice. =/

The code seems to be dead for me too.

[quote name='MetallicAttack']Nice deal on this game, been on the fence about it for quite awhile. I hope this isn't dead like previously mentioned.[/QUOTE]

It's dead. You can still get 10 bucks off using the TENOFF code, though.

[quote name='thesis88']Which store? Gamestop actually sells the entire bundle for $80 used? I've never heard of such a deal there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these do go for $60 with the turntable as GS used for all systems. And its not a "deal", but their normal price for it used. This was discussed a month and a half ago or so. I bought one but then decided to return it after playing it for a few days since it was apparent that the crossfader was about to break off. Unless you plan on getting the Renegade edition turntable, the normal one is just awful, flimsy, and most likely break on you fairly fast depending on how much you play.

It would appear that this deal is DEAD, as the code has been reported as 'expired/not valid' on SD as well. However, the TENOFF code still does work, again according to them as well.

If a mod would please move this to the graveyard where it belongs.

bread's done
Back