DJ HERO XBOX 360/PS3/Wii 89.99

Nice find. I am interested enough in DJ Hero that I'll get it eventually, but given how steeply the price has fallen so soon and the poor sales numbers, I am thinking this will dip into the $60-$70 range by February.

[quote name='kidu']Nice find. I am interested enough in DJ Hero that I'll get it eventually, but given how steeply the price has fallen so soon and the poor sales numbers, I am thinking this will dip into the $60-$70 range by February.[/QUOTE]

same here. i simply cannot bite at this price.

if it can with a disc scratcher then i would definitely buy it even for $100.

Those who think this will be $60 by February are smoking pot... maybe $70 on some crazy amazon deal or something.

[quote name='oasisboy']Those who think this will be $60 by February are smoking pot... maybe $70 on some crazy amazon deal or something.[/QUOTE]

It is $90 now on Amazon...$88 at Target this weekend...$80 at the GH store (w/coupon)...sales have been horrible...

I'll stand by what I said; I think it will hit $60-70 somewhere by February. There just isn't as big of an audience for this game as was anticipated.

[quote name='oasisboy']Those who think this will be $60 by February are smoking pot... maybe $70 on some crazy amazon deal or something.[/QUOTE]

nawwhh.. ur probly smoking pot, $90 already after 2 months????
do the math, if it keeps going down, it will be $60 in february

[quote name='JaroldL']same here. i simply cannot bite at this price.

if it can with a disc scratcher then i would definitely buy it even for $100.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean?
this does come with the "disc scratcher"

[quote name='kidu']It is $90 now on Amazon...$88 at Target this weekend...$80 at the GH store (w/coupon)...sales have been horrible...

I'll stand by what I said; I think it will hit $60-70 somewhere by February. There just isn't as big of an audience for this game as was anticipated.[/QUOTE]

hey, do you know if the GH store is still having the deal? if they are can you please tell me the coupon code? please.

[quote name='JaroldL']if it can with a disc scratcher then i would definitely buy it even for $100.[/QUOTE]
WTF are you talking about?

Dude, why are you like, so obsessively insistent that this game won't keep dropping in price/won't be available for $60 on sale anytime soon? Do you own Activision stock or something?

[quote name='sjcarlo408']hey, do you know if the GH store is still having the deal? if they are can you please tell me the coupon code? please.[/QUOTE]
Nope, but they do have it for $90 using the TENOFF code.

It's already been sold for $55* on Amazon during BF week. *$95 with $40 Amazon credit. Too bad you missed it.

[quote name='oasisboy']I just got my used copy at GameStop for $47.xx with tax thanks to my employee discount :)[/QUOTE]

So the guy who was mocking people and saying they were smoking pot for thinking the game would hit $60-$70 by February picks it up for $47 in December. I guess he must have been blazin then.

bread's done
Back