DJ Hero2 Bundle 49.99 @ Gamestop

[quote name='m_d_amore']God how i wish my numerous 10 off codes would work[/QUOTE]
Why don't the codes work? I have about 4 $10 codes and a $20 code. Hoping to get Halo Reach LE with the coupon codes.

Bah, I ordered from Best Buy with the case and stand for 65, oh well at least it comes with extras. Though I would have rather picked it up then have Best Buy ship it to an address other than the one I stated.

[quote name='WasabiJoe']I hope amazon price matches[/QUOTE]

It would be nice but I doubt they will. It's currently part of the B1G1 50% off.

great price. Comes to 56.xx with shipping and tax. I'm conflicted..I already have this sealed bought at kmart for 42 (80 msrp with 15 game coupon and 25000 points). Thinking I should return the one from kmart and get this but damn that's alot of work. I'm also worried they won't be able to return the coupons/points or something...

[quote name='Heyricochet']What TIV for a turntable?[/QUOTE]
If you're asking for GameStop, they don't take them anymore. Gift it to a friend, that's what I would do. I already have 2 turntables and a microphone. Where it's at.

[quote name='EdsHead']If you're asking for GameStop, they don't take them anymore. Gift it to a friend, that's what I would do. I already have 2 turntables and a microphone. Where it's at.[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause::lol:

[quote name='Ozonekill']The sales sucked. This will likely drop even more right?[/QUOTE]
According to camelcamelcamel, the bundle version of the original game only ever went down to $40 (at least from Amazon). So this is pretty close to that already. Nice deal.

[quote name='m_d_amore']No matter what i put in the cart those codes won't work sad but true have no idea why they wouldn't[/QUOTE]

There's a topic discussing these $10 coupons that stopped working here. Long story short, their response was to make the order (with some restrictions) then email them with the code and order number.

As for DJ Hero 2, nice to see it coming down in price but it's still a bit too much for how much interest I have. I dislike that you can't import the DJ Hero 1 content into 2, so I'm hoping for some action on Activision's part first.

I could have swore it dropped to $30 (from a site I can't remember) but It's possible it was the game only.

[quote name='vessey632']Anyone know if this price applies in store too?[/QUOTE]

try the pickup@store option to see the price, might work.

[quote name='backseatdog']try the pickup@store option to see the price, might work.[/QUOTE]
79.99. Oh well, not terribly surprising.

Don't forget SAVER for free value ship

EDIT:
Had to resist myself... so broke. Proud that I resisted lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangely tempted by this, but I'm not sure my friends would take me seriously. I already have almost 3 of each RB peripheral as it is (drums kept dying, it was cheaper to buy the full set).

We shall see...

bread's done
Back