DJ Max Muse-On Controller [Limited Edition] - Not Cheap ($149.90+)

So why not make a thread about it in the proper video game area? You say its not a deal.. so why post it in the video game deal section :(

[quote name='wasabi5858']The link says $150[/quote]
Edited! Sorry, I should have worded it better.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']So why not make a thread about it in the proper video game area? You say its not a deal.. so why post it in the video game deal section :([/quote]
I wasn't sure where to post it as people submit "deals" like this all the time.

so...why not put the price in instead of dancing around it...? people come here looking for prices, not people telling them they don't want to know the price...

So this is for some kind of DJing video game? (I'm not familiar with the game that they reference.) You know that you can buy a real entry-level DJ rig for not much more than that, right?

[quote name='arcane93']So this is for some kind of DJing video game? (I'm not familiar with the game that they reference.) You know that you can buy a real entry-level DJ rig for not much more than that, right?[/QUOTE]

There is a large difference between simulation and genuine experience. I'm pretty interested in the simulation, but have absolutely zero interest in the actual art of DJing.

bread's done
Back